Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 08:57 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
I think the laughter shows the stereotypes that people hold.
Or are they laughing at the absurdity of the stereotypes themselves?

Old 08-12-2015, 09:00 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Is there anything more interesting to a black person than being black?
You saying some people focus on their appearances way too much, to where it becomes an obsession?

Old 08-12-2015, 09:03 AM

283 posts, read 327,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
you put a white man in a black town, he be robbed within 24 hours and dead within a week
Black towns are generally accepting of whites who fit in, much like white towns are generally accepting of blacks who fit in

Old 08-12-2015, 09:06 AM

283 posts, read 327,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
It is a comedy show. The man is a boob. He makes fun of people leaving cities hood rats have wrecked. What's wrong with golf or the confederate flag?

I watched up to the point he claims to have crashed a Aryan Nation gathering. That was ridiculous.
He never insulted golf or the confederate flag nor did he make fun of anyone.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:32 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
You saying some people focus on their appearances way too much, to where it becomes an obsession?
Yes, or to put it another way. When you're focused on only one thing in your life, that thing will overtake your life.

All black all the time. Everything I am is black. When I wake up I think of blackness. When I interact with everything in this world its through blackness. Everything that happens to me is because I'm black. Black-black-blackity black. Noticed how shocked, literally shocked he was to find that most white people did not give a **** about his blackness. I try to explain that to blacks and gay people about my hometown. We don't care if you're black or gay. Try an ultra liberal city like Portland or Seattle if you want continious affirmation and praise for something you were born with from scared white people. You like the outdoors? Friend. You like dogs? Friend. Concerned about the pothole situation? Friend. Want good schools and willing to pay for the bonds? Friend. But, if all you are is your color or sexuality then...meh not interested.

When I was younger I was obsessed with skateboarding. I dressed like a skater, talked like a skater, everywhere I went it was skateboarding. Driving down the road all I could think was; red curb at Bank of America-slappies, ooohhhh incline with a parking block on top of it-tailslides and 50-50's, 4 stair on the side of the medical building lots of run out-kickflips. All skateboarding all the time. No time to read (unless it was about skating) no time to socialize with people other than skaters. No DIVERSITY. And I'm talking about the liberal definition of diversity which is; less white people and more Asian or Uzbeck restaurants and good coffee with free wifi. No, I'm talking diversity of experience, ideas, thoughts, and emotions. Character.

Yeah, I think its a problem of self obsession.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:43 AM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The video is new but the story is old. The guy wrote his book, "Searching for Whitopia", in 2009, based on earlier experiences.

https://books.google.co.jp/books/abo...er&redir_esc=y
The compound was supposedly destroyed in 2001, according to another poster, but Rich's trip was between 2007 and 2009, years after the destruction. Odd.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:47 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It's too bad a white person couldn't live in a non-white area and be so well received and have a pleasant time. All whites have is their own white spaces. But progressive liberals see to it that whites are pestered and victimized and have no space anywhere.
...oops...

Old 08-12-2015, 10:49 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,386,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonBradu View Post
Black towns are generally accepting of whites who fit in, much like white towns are generally accepting of blacks who fit in
not the one by me, they kill you in a heartbeat

Old 08-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
That is probably how the audience sees it. To them both terms, "white supremacist" and "white separatist" are synomous with "really, really bad white person", so it's absurd for someone to make a distinction and claim to be one but not the other.

Well, putting aside what the Aryan Nations may or may not actually believe or desire, if you lived in some alternate universe where white power groups held a large amount of political power, wouldn't you care about the distinction between supremacists and separatists? It was white supremacy that gave us the old South, with subjugation and permanent lower class status for blacks. Separatists just want racial borders.
except, they arent really just separatist. Sure, they believe in it, but on their website they argue for the intellectual superiority(keyword) of white people as the reasoning of a separate society.

Old 08-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
not the one by me, they kill you in a heartbeat
And yet, you are alive posting here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies