U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 09:13 AM

3,119 posts, read 1,259,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If the people were truly judge and jury, Hillary would be in the stockade in the public square for days.
Treason, to the American people, means your death. IMMEDIATELY!

Hillary would have caught lead poisoning long ago.
I like the way you think, what a great idea, then she would get what she deserves... Let's do it...!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 09:27 AM

6,502 posts, read 5,057,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You are correct in what I highlighted in green (and this all looks very bad), but what I highlighted in red, has not been confirmed yet. It hasn't been confirmed yet just when the information in the email became classified as secret. It is possible that the contents of the email were not classified as secret when they were emailed, and therefor no laws were broken.

All of this looks really bad, but lets remember that the usb drive most likely won't have any incriminating evidence (if it did, it surely has been removed by now) and that we don't know when the contents of the emails were classified as secret. And finally, let's not forget that the Clintons are masters of getting themselves out of scandals, so it's unlikely that this will end Hilary's run for POTUS.
You're correct on absolute confirmation. However, the main point on that is it shows a disregard and carelessness. Why take the chance with any of it when it can be classified after the fact?

I think the main thing that stands out is carelessness. And Im not sure how anyone can argue with that. Having said that, how in the world should she be able to keep such a high level clearance? She proven she is careless.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:59 AM

10,935 posts, read 5,040,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You're correct on absolute confirmation. However, the main point on that is it shows a disregard and carelessness. Why take the chance with any of it when it can be classified after the fact?

I think the main thing that stands out is carelessness. And Im not sure how anyone can argue with that. Having said that, how in the world should she be able to keep such a high level clearance? She proven she is careless.
I completely agree that this was very careless of her, but I'm not sure if "carelessness" would cause her to lose her security clearance.

I thinks it's important for people to understand that, as bad as this looks, we don't know if any laws were broken. So in other words, by no means count Hilary out just yet. I'm betting she sidesteps this, and goes on to be the POTUS.

Old 08-13-2015, 10:00 AM

36,489 posts, read 15,983,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Why did she have her own private email in the first place?

Obama had a directive against it, yet she did it anyway.

The inept Obama admin NEVER noticed, wink, wink.

Old 08-13-2015, 10:11 AM

39,131 posts, read 20,262,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

The inept Obama admin NEVER noticed, wink, wink.
Or waited for it to be used against her at the right time.

Old 08-13-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Or waited for it to be used against her at the right time.
I'm not sure that's the case. The Dems aren't likely to allow Obama to sink their top runner, especially when their runner up (Sanders) is a guy that the big money people may not be comfortable with.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:14 AM

66,196 posts, read 33,604,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Leftists expect their pols to be criminals. Like children and the mentally retarded, they think they shouldn't be held responsible for their actions.

Progressive lefties, are immature like children and if one has not witness here, mentally retarded is putting it nicely, relying on constant pharmaceutical medication to keep it together enough, to get by in life.
If mental institutions were still in place, instead of letting them run free and have access to weapons, they would most like be institutionalized.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:22 AM

2,813 posts, read 1,405,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
People like me tend to depend on facts to elevate some allegations to "scandal" level.
No, not even confronted with facts do you change your mind. Someone has to be beyond nave to not see she is hiding a giant can of worms here!

Old 08-14-2015, 08:01 AM

8,520 posts, read 4,989,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If the people were truly judge and jury, Hillary would be in the stockade in the public square for days.
Treason, to the American people, means your death. IMMEDIATELY!

Hillary would have caught lead poisoning long ago.
Word of advice. You Republicans need to stop hoping to bring Hilary down with a scandal and try beating her on policy positions. You're going to be in for a rude awakening in 2016 if you don't change your approach fast.

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 08-14-2015 at 08:42 AM..

Old 08-14-2015, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Word of advice. You Republicans need to stop hoping to bring Hilary down with a scandal and try and beating her on policy positions. You're going to be in for a rude awakening in 2016 if you don't change your approach fast.
I agree, Hilary is a tuff opponent, she has sold herself to the wealthy elite, and will flip flop on any issue to gain support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or