Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 10:30 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,393,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
not a single thing you just said is a fact.
They already have TOP SECRET emails that she had sent from that server, she's done already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 10:55 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,683,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What exactly do you think is on this server other than your crushed hopes and dreams ???
Chatter about 4 dead Americans.....

Old 08-12-2015, 10:58 AM

11,900 posts, read 6,476,849 times
Since she probably tried to scrub clean the server, can good tech people find what was scrubbed on a server?

Old 08-12-2015, 11:10 AM

4,761 posts, read 7,788,877 times
For the life of me, I cannot understand why some people insist this isn't a problem. Under no circumstances should that kind of information be sent through a private server. I hope she is truly held accountable and receives the appropriate punishment. If any of us did it, we'd be toast. Hillary should be no exception.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:11 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,878,376 times
I would think even if wiped clean as many suspect, the forensics experts will be able to restore all that that was wiped. That will make her crimes even worse if critical information was destroyed.
If there are things that can't be recovered, the experts that big hill hired to destroy the evidence will be questioned under oath and subject to federal prison if they lie about their part in the cover up. hill's assistants and anyone who might have had knowledge of what was once on the server will be questioned under threat of prison, you can bet they will be singing like canaries, quite happy to toss the old broad under the bus to save their own worthless behinds.
If she is determined to be guilty of a coverup, and we all know she has always been the poster girl for honesty and integrity, unfortunately she will never spend the rest of her life in solitary confinement like she should, the communist in the WH will pardon her so she and big willie can live a great life on the many millions they stashed away.
Most likely once she is out of the political spotlight, she and bill will split, as they already are in their private life.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:12 AM

624 posts, read 377,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Since she probably tried to scrub clean the server, can good tech people find what was scrubbed on a server?
Not if her people even remotely know what they're doing.

That's why it's imperative to get things like this quickly and ideally unexpectedly. If you give the criminal 8 months warning, you know what is going to happen.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:22 AM
jw2

2,028 posts, read 3,250,990 times
Obama to Biden "Ok, Joe, NOW will you run? Come on, someone has to preserve my policies. Oh you want more dirt on Hillary, give me a week"

Old 08-12-2015, 11:38 AM

29,381 posts, read 16,302,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
Really? Top secret correspondence on her personal email server, and not on government servers, was not illegal and unethical?

Is that what you're saying?
You believe there is top secret info there, you dont know for a fact that it is, hence why what you said is an pinion and not fact.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Don`t know.

I was working.

Any comment on that second choice?

Biden Vs. Trump?

Now there is a debate I would pay to see!
My first Choice of those who are currently running has always been Martin O'malley, hillary clinton has never had 100% support from Democrats, so I dont understand the premise of your argument in the first place.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
They have apparently already found two emails that were top secret. David Patraeus has had his life positively ruined for less. The only real question at this point is whether Obama will intervene to help her obstruction of justice efforts, or if he and his regime will stand back and let the FBI do their jobs with no expectation that she is above the law. If it is the latter, she is finished, unless the Democrats want to nominate an indicted felon.

But we all know Barack Obama and how his regime tends to work. Even though he is clearly enjoying watching Hillary squirm at this point, he may yet intervene and impede the investigation. If Obama does that, Hillary will likely continue, albiet with a dark cloud of scandal and corruption hanging over her everywhere she goes.

And you probably thought all the controversy was going to be about Donald Trump. LOL. You ain't seen nothing yet, buddy.
You are naive if you believe Patraeus had his life ruined for less, you can tell Trump supporters just by them parroting that one line. Patraeus shared secrets with a socialite. Your best argument against Clinton is that something became top secret after it came to her server which still means it was contained within the government.

its like saying the guy who willing gave his phone to a hacker did far less then the person who left their phone in their own locked car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies