U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2015, 06:39 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 8 days ago)

18,811 posts, read 12,121,836 times

Advertisements

Hillary's current email plight, if the information discussed in the media is true, will certainly be an end to Hillary's presidential aspirations and may bring criminal charges. Of course, one cannot be POTUS after committing such a crime.

One wonders why the Obama admin., who has concealed, lied and covered many other nefarious activities, is letting Hillary hang? I know there is "bad blood" between Obama and the Clintons, but I am curious as to why Obama has not protected her, as he has protected other cronies, and thus sacrificing her to the legal system.

Perhaps Obama and the lib powers that be feel they have a stronger candidate yet to appear? Perhaps he will encourage Michelle to run, thus potentially condemning the nation to four more years of Obama?

Old 08-12-2015, 06:44 AM

45,606 posts, read 33,877,378 times
Michele is not going to run.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:47 AM

7,250 posts, read 3,744,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hillary's current email plight, if the information discussed in the media is true, will certainly be an end to Hillary's presidential aspirations and may bring criminal charges. Of course, one cannot be POTUS after committing such a crime.

One wonders why the Obama admin., who has concealed, lied and covered many other nefarious activities, is letting Hillary hang? I know there is "bad blood" between Obama and the Clintons, but I am curious as to why Obama has not protected her, as he has protected other cronies, and thus sacrificing her to the legal system.

Perhaps Obama and the lib powers that be feel they have a stronger candidate yet to appear? Perhaps he will encourage Michelle to run, thus potentially condemning the nation to four more years of Obama?
One can lie their country into war and still be rewarded with a second term as POTUS but I have no idea why you want to talk about Obama. You should have gotten over this by now.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:49 AM

62,647 posts, read 34,157,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

Hillary will sink on her own, but how is Obama throwing her under the bus? You didn't explain.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:51 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 8 days ago)

18,811 posts, read 12,121,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
One can lie their country into war and still be rewarded with a second term as POTUS but I have no idea why you want to talk about Obama. You should have gotten over this by now.

"Gotten over this"? Obama is president- Bush has not been president for nearly 7 years. Apparently you have not "gotten over" Bush.

Again- Why do you suppose that Obama is throwing Hillary under the bus? He has certainly covered and protected other criminal acts in his admin (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS) with outrageous acts of contempt of Congress and "losing" evidence.

If Obama could "lose" evidence in the IRS, Benghazi, and Fast and Furious scandals, why is he sacrifcing Hillary? Obviously, it is intentional, as he could call off the FBI and DOJ, as he did in his other scandals.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:57 AM

12,044 posts, read 6,880,976 times
Obama wants Warren, not Clinton to succeed him. I thought everyone knew that.

Old 08-12-2015, 06:58 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,677,613 times
When had Obama truly "protected his cronies?"

Old 08-12-2015, 06:59 AM

46,054 posts, read 29,422,617 times
Not sure I buy this conspiracy theory, it doesn't sound like it is rooted in any facts.....

Old 08-12-2015, 07:02 AM

77,957 posts, read 33,265,332 times
Don't count on it.........

Press release: 9/16/2015

After complying to meet all requests the justice dept can find no wrong doing by Secretary Clinton. Not even a smidgen of corruption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies