U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 06:51 AM

23,787 posts, read 11,803,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrexDigit View Post
Yep.....

Cowering from the notion of idiotic, ignorant, stunted adolescents playing Army.
Have you been there?

I have and nothing of what you say is happening.

So keep asserting BS from you liberal tower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 07:45 AM

13,055 posts, read 4,417,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There's "more to the story" but you don't know a lot about the situation. LOL

This was heading to the courts one way or the other, it's not a victory for anyone, that will be decided. I don't know what the point was of these needless threats by a bunch of rednecks.

I have to wonder what these Oath Keepers do for a living, are they retired on social security that they have this much time to travel around the country.
I bet you support the Black Lives Matter nuts who routinely make threats against other citizens though.

Old 08-14-2015, 10:03 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,204,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Have you been there?

I have and nothing of what you say is happening.
Pics or you didn't.

Oath Keepers are in Lincoln, Montana and it is happening.

As described - grown mean comparing camo patterns, velcro patches and lube tips.

I can't speak to whether the lube in question is for guns or guys but you were there so you'd have 1st-hand knowledge of all lube activity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So keep asserting BS from you liberal tower.
No BS but you sure look small from up here. Run along. Pretty sure one of your buddies needs help w/ his camo facepaint.

Old 08-14-2015, 10:44 AM

10,933 posts, read 5,022,792 times
Quote:
Pics or you didn't.

As described - grown mean comparing camo patterns, velcro patches and lube tips.

I can't speak to whether the lube in question is for guns or guys but you were there so you'd have 1st-hand knowledge of all lube activity.

No BS but you sure look small from up here. Run along. Pretty sure one of your buddies needs help w/ his camo facepaint.
If the Oath Keepers are just silly men comparing camo patterns, and velcro patches, why do you object to them being there?

Old 08-14-2015, 10:48 AM

19,234 posts, read 17,370,206 times
If they were a huge multinational mining company the BLM would send them flowers and cut down trees for them. Its just a small private company so not enough money is buying off the right people.
BLM is still getting over the spanking The Bundy Ranch incident gave them so they'll probably proceed cautiously but with all due deviousness.

Old 08-14-2015, 10:50 AM

7,328 posts, read 3,988,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTSilvertip View Post
What the Oathkeepers have stated publicly is that they want to make sure the owners of the mine get a fair hearing in court, while the owners occupy the claim which gives the owners stronger standing than if the forest service was allowed to run them off and the owners then try to get it back.
Sort of like #Whiteminerslivesmatter

Now if the FBI, ATF or the U.S. Marshall Service enter into this nonsense and winds up shooting somebody are the conservatives and Oath Keepers going lament that if they had just done what the law enforcement officers told them to do no one would have gotten shot?

Old 08-14-2015, 11:00 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,204,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
If the Oath Keepers are just silly men comparing camo patterns, and velcro patches, why do you object to them being there?
Because there's no need to escalate the situation.

Nothing in the proceedings warrants armed presence.

Granted, camo & guns on Montana streets fazes no one there but it's a dangerous precedent for wannabe warriors to roll up every time there's a land dispute.

Old 08-14-2015, 11:29 AM

23,787 posts, read 11,803,086 times
Quote:
Pics or you didn't.

I live in Montana. I don't know what a grown "mean" is but nothing you described goes on there. Since you seem to have a good idea what lube is for I wish you keep those ideas in your bedroom.

Old 08-14-2015, 11:34 AM

16,933 posts, read 22,181,773 times
They are trying to steal public lands owned by every American and intended to be used and enjoyed by any American who wishes. The mine operators are thieves plain and simple. And regardless of what act you get a mine permit under, if you build a road or structure on national forest lands, you need a permit to do so. End of story. The land doesn't belong to any one individual hence the permit requirement. Otherwise anyone could just take and destroy the public lands for their personal benefit and leave nothing for the rest of us.

Old 08-14-2015, 11:38 AM

21,962 posts, read 9,335,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Sort of like #Whiteminerslivesmatter

Now if the FBI, ATF or the U.S. Marshall Service enter into this nonsense and winds up shooting somebody are the conservatives and Oath Keepers going lament that if they had just done what the law enforcement officers told them to do no one would have gotten shot?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

#Goldminesmatter

#Oathkeeperslivesmatter

#Whitevigilanteslivesmatter

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33867245
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies