Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 02:17 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times

Advertisements

^Apparently it wasn't so "blank" after all.

As I mentioned where are all the backups, off side disaster recovery media, etc that are normal part of server maintenance. The fiasco gets bigger & bigger. This is why the government forbids this sort of thing.

Tech company which maintained Hillary's secret server was sued for 'illegally accessing' database and 'stealing White House military advisers' phone numbers'

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 08-14-2015 at 02:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 07:06 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You said
The really sad thing is, if the election were held today, she'd still win against any GOP candidate.

Yet that very poll clearly states this.
"The not-so-good news is that she is locked in too-close to call races with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush. And Vice President Joseph Biden runs just as well as her against the top Republicans," Malloy added.
So you either didn't read your own polling data, or IMO, this is all you could google up when I asked you to cite the "multiple polls" that you claimed to have seen. Furthermore the data for this poll was collected 3 weeks ago. And amusingly it also says she is no better than Joe Biden.

i.e. You accuse me of "wishful thinking" but you demonstrate it by providing this as proof of your claims that Hillary will win against any GOP candidate. Clearly this isn't the case.
Now lookit here, for this Marist poll at the end of July, where Hillary beats every single GOP candidate in head-to-heads. http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wpconte...les.pdf#page=1

It's only been two (2) weeks since the Quinnipiac and Marist polls were issued. As far as I know, they are the only reputable polling outfits that do national head-to-heads. They don't conduct a poll every few days or week for obvious reasons. We will see the updated results in due course, and at that point, if warranted, I would happily tell you that Hillary's standing among the general electorate has declined.

I have been looking at the multiple iterations of the Quinnipiac and Marist over time, and that's what I was referring to since no other reputable pollsters do national head-to-heads.

As for the Quinniac poll, I meant to say "she'd likely win" since we all know these polls 15 months out are not going to definitively predict anything, obviously. Sorry about the confusion in any event.

The fact that Hillary does about the same as Joe Biden (and Bernie in case of Mr. Trump) is more of a commentary on the calibre of GOP candidates and their perceived platforms. It indicates that the general electorate (not just Democrats) wants anyone -- even Biden or Bernie -- other than any of the Republicans.

Mick

Old 08-14-2015, 08:54 AM

25,567 posts, read 17,271,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
...........is more of a commentary on the calibre of GOP candidates and their perceived platforms..........
"Calibre"........what a hoot!

Spelling the word "calibre" and then proceeding to talk about "perceived platforms" does nothing to detract from the wishful thinking of your post...

(I have been studying..........iterations.....I would tell you.............definitively predict....) Sheesh!

Old 08-14-2015, 09:55 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Let me educate you. It's not the GOP looking for evidence, it's the Justice Department. And the smoke and mirrors act is coming from Hillary and her blank server. If you can't see the corruption by now, then I can't help you.

Hillary Clinton turns in ‘blank’ email server to investigators | New York Post
And yet the Republicans are terrified of losing to her, while the rest of the voters don't even care about this topic. Like Benghazi, this will result in being a waste of time for the GOP who will still lose the presidential election in 2016.

Hillary Clinton 2016: email counter-attack - POLITICO

Old 08-14-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

The fact that Hillary does about the same as Joe Biden (and Bernie in case of Mr. Trump) is more of a commentary on the calibre of GOP candidates and their perceived platforms. It indicates that the general electorate (not just Democrats) wants anyone -- even Biden or Bernie -- other than any of the Republicans.

Mick
The fact is this.

You have stated numerous times on that multiple polls show Hillary beating any GOP candidate. Yet you can't produce any of these polls, and the one that you did google up, says exactly the opposite.

So in other words, you made it up. This is a sad commentary on what Hillary supporters have to do to justify supporting the woman. It's the reason that her real support among ordinary people is pretty bad, despite all the spin being put forth as you just demonstrated.

Old 08-14-2015, 10:20 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
I love these sensational thread titles. I'm going to start one titled: Republicans sh***ing themselves as they realize they are a party of idiots, charlatans and fools!!!!! King Clown Trump proclaims he will make party great again in 4,000,000 words

Old 08-14-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I love these sensational thread titles. I'm going to start one titled: Republicans sh***ing themselves as they realize they are a party of idiots, charlatans and fools!!!!! King Clown Trump proclaims he will make party great again in 4,000,000 words
I'm glad you approve. I take note however that you didn't dispute anything said about the King.

Old 08-14-2015, 05:12 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Thanks for proving that Trump is essentially a liberal.
Actually what it proves is the threads claiming if Trump is the nominee for the GOP, that Clinton is a shoe in, are garbage...

Old 08-14-2015, 06:10 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Actually what it proves is the threads claiming if Trump is the nominee for the GOP, that Clinton is a shoe in, are garbage...
That poster voted for zero twice and his second choice behind Trump is Bernie Sanders. I mean what more can be said?

Old 08-14-2015, 06:23 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,392,359 times
I'm far from a Hillary fan, but I really don't get what the right wingers think they are going to find or prove with this "scandal". This is feeling oddly like Benghazi all over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies