Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 06:42 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,947,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I'm far from a Hillary fan, but I really don't get what the right wingers think they are going to find or prove with this "scandal". This is feeling oddly like Benghazi all over again.
You should ask all those right wingers in Obama's FBI.

Actually don't bother. You're incapable of critical thinking when it comes to the conduct of any liberal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 06:53 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,319,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
But Hillary is loved and her support is unbreakable. Just ask Silver.
Nate needs to stick to baseball.

Old 08-14-2015, 07:46 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,849,782 times
Humor me for a bit, and let's assume that Hillary does get elected......

The first night of Hillary's presidency she is asleep in bed alone when George Washington appears in the doorway. She asks him what she could do to be a good president. Washington rubs his chin, thinks it over, and then says, "Never tell a lie." Hillary pauses, then flashes a graying-toothed grin and says, "Whoa George! Hold on a second -- I don't think I can do that!"

The second night Thomas Jefferson appears and she asked him the same question. Jefferson, ever the thoughtful one, says, "Listen to the people." Hillary thinks it over for a split second and replies, "Well, that's not gonna happen!"

The third night Abraham Lincoln appeared and she asks him the same question: "Abe, I respect you. You're one of the greatest presidents this country has ever seen. How can I help my country?"

Lincoln replied: "Go to the theatre. Please."

Old 08-14-2015, 07:48 PM

312 posts, read 268,087 times
I have a question. If Hillary ends up getting convicted and Biden runs and becomes the nominee, why should we vote for him?

What has he accomplished?
What has he done to benefit the US as VP?
What did he do during his tenure as VP?

To me, I feel that all his is done is sit behind a desk in the White House, basked in the fame, and hasn't done s**t. Even in college at University of Delaware (not the greatest school compared to other presidential candidates), he was convicted of cheating and plagiarism. So why should we vote for him? Why should we like him?

Old 08-15-2015, 04:08 AM

235 posts, read 306,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
If Hillary ends up getting convicted and Biden runs and becomes the nominee, why should we vote for him?

What has he accomplished?
What has he done to benefit the US as VP?
What did he do during his tenure as VP?

To me, I feel that all his is done is sit behind a desk in the White House, basked in the fame, and hasn't done s**t. Even in college at University of Delaware (not the greatest school compared to other presidential candidates), he was convicted of cheating and plagiarism. So why should we vote for him? Why should we like him?
I think more people should be asking these the same type of questions about Hillary.....

Old 08-15-2015, 08:28 AM

26,445 posts, read 15,041,601 times
Default Liberal Writer: "Nearly Inevitable Email Scandal will Sink Hillary."

Hillary Clinton: The Democratic Party's ticking time bomb

He claims that Hillary is a ticking time bomb and can't win with her growing baggage. Democrats need a viable Plan B now.

We shall see.

It is just one liberal writer, but it isn't looking good.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:29 AM

26,445 posts, read 15,041,601 times
On the flip side, should the GOP back off Hillary to hit her with the scandal after she is the nominee?

Old 08-15-2015, 08:39 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,509,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
On the flip side, should the GOP back off Hillary to hit her with the scandal after she is the nominee?
This should not be pursued as a political matter. It should be pursued as a criminal and national security matter.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:41 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,542,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Name calling is a sure sign that someone doesn't have logic and fact on their side. Furthermore I'm not a "right-winger". I voted for Obama in 2008. But that doesn't mean that I can't objectively comment on what I see happening as do most people who are not blinded by the political dogma of a single party.
And your endless references to 'King Hillary' are what?

Old 08-15-2015, 08:49 AM

6,258 posts, read 5,064,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
No backing off. Keep placing questions in the minds of voters. Keep the pressure on to investigate. Keep it unemotional and non-petty. Keep it fact based and make sure that every new disclosure is mentioned and every new partisan denial is highlighted.

She won't be the nominee and the damage she has done to herself and her campaign is entirely self-inflicted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies