Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 07:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
So she would have directed it but let's blame the IT guys whom she gave access to classified info? Lol damn you liberals are either really stupid or just bad at playing dumb.

Of course you thought her joke of a non answer was fine. It's a simple question, did she have the hard drive wiped? She knew exactly what it meant just like you do. You people are such dumb hacks
Ok, let's forget that the personal attacks with those whom you disagree. I haven't called anyone names due to their political beliefs, and frankly it reeks of desperation.

If she wiped her server, or somebody else wiped her server, it is fairly easy to determine.

Let's see how it plays out. After that, I think every candidate who is running for office should have to produce their computers and emails (most of them are elected officials, right?). As far as I know, Jeb has already done that. Then let's talk about Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2015, 07:13 PM

1,984 posts, read 1,700,609 times
I can't wait for the political cartoon that shows the inside of a bathroom, with a commode on one side and a sink on the other, and the door to a linen closet marked, "Restricted Area - SCIF."

Old 08-18-2015, 07:13 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Link please. Who is claiming that she wiped the server? Not the Justice Department who received it.

Old 08-18-2015, 07:20 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Link please. Who is claiming that she wiped the server? Not the Justice Department who received it.

Uhmm...actually I think she is claiming that.

Old 08-18-2015, 07:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Uhmm...actually I think she is claiming that.
Link?

Old 08-18-2015, 07:30 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Nice try, but I am and have been an independent for years.
Nope - Not on this issue. Though you may actually think so...You can be an RWN without ever having a party affiliation.

The facts are she was SoS. And whatever she says is the classification is the classification. And only the unwashed right disputes this fact.

Old 08-18-2015, 07:30 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
She better get used to the orange!

Old 08-18-2015, 07:32 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Nope - Not on this issue. Though you may actually think so...You can be an RWN without ever having a party affiliation.

The facts are she was SoS. And whatever she says is the classification is the classification. And only the unwashed right disputes this fact.
Ahhhh.... So anyone who doesn't share your ideology is now a RWN... Got it...

Old 08-18-2015, 07:49 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Link?
OK...relevant qoute from her lawyer:
Quote:
In a six-page letter released Friday, Kendall said it would serve no purpose for Clinton to relinquish her server because Clinton's IT advisers have confirmed "there are no hdr22@clinton.com e-mails from Secretary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State on the server for any review, even if such review were appropriate or legally authorized."
Clinton wipes server after handing over e-mails

Old 08-18-2015, 07:52 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Lol. I just saw her, and thought the answer was fine.

Hillary would not have wiped a server--she doesn't know how. She would have had to have had an IT or tech person do it. So why haven't they come forward? Dream on Hillary haters.

#witch-hunt
Quote:
Link?
Her press sec was on twitter bashing Ed Henry for asking a question he knew the answer to. Basically saying, you know the server was empty for months so why I ask her.

So of course it was wiped. She certainly doesn't want to give any more real answer on it because she's been caught lying before about this whole thing. So her response was to play dumb. That was her server. It doesn't get out in the bathroom or deleted unless she says so.

Why didn't she just turn over everything a year ago? She says, nothing to hide. Then why hold out for a year? Then turning things over after she deleted things. It makes no sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies