Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 07:47 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,612,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there is no evidence to support this claim. the "foreign student" myth is based on taking a 2009 april fool's day prank as fact.

April Fools’… Still

"Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since."

Social Security History

the most likely answer to why obama has a "CT" number is a simple typo between a "9" and a "0"

96814 = Honolulu, HI
06814 = Danbury, CT

the social security administration has directly confirmed that obama has a valid SS#.
So what flavor IS that Kool-Aid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 02:28 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
So what flavor IS that Kool-Aid?
nice try tumf.

if you want to debate me try citing evidence that contradicts mine instead of stupid worn-out cliches.

Old 08-28-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I saw this post that was written by COL. ROBERT F. CUNNINGHAM and PATRICK RISHOR,
The Gilmer Mirror (Northeast Texas Newspaper)

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING.

Dear Moderator:
WHY DID YOU EDIT MY POST? It was much longer than this....

Old 08-28-2015, 02:10 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Dear Moderator:
WHY DID YOU EDIT MY POST? It was much longer than this....
"Also, when referencing postings with quoted sourced material, please edit the reference down to the extent possible to minimize copyright issues."

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...uidelines.html

Old 08-28-2015, 02:12 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,279,431 times
Quote:
I saw this post that was written by COL. ROBERT F. CUNNINGHAM and PATRICK RISHOR,
The Gilmer Mirror (Northeast Texas Newspaper)

Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING.
Don't forget his two week world record qualifications for the Nobel Prize. That wasn't affirmative action for being black was it?

Old 08-28-2015, 02:46 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,502,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Given that you voted for Obama and would vote for Hillary based on their qualifications, I would be interested what YOU find those qualifications to be.
Well she did persuade people to give millions to a charity where very little of The money was ever used for charitable uses.

Old 03-11-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
I am a 2008 Obama supporter.

Democrats are a party of lawlessness. Never again.
I know I am responding to a 6 month old post but, I'm happy to see you've found your way!
Now jump aboard the Trump Train!...

Old 03-11-2016, 06:05 PM

30,059 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I voted for Obama because he was a well qualified candidate who happened to be black. I'll probably vote for Hillary because she is well qualified, and the Republicans have gone stark raving mad - so much so that Trump is their front runner.
"...he was well qualified...."

After laughing for a minute, I realized you were serious. Then I saw you said the same thing about Hillary and got another laugh.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:14 PM

7,497 posts, read 5,748,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I voted for Obama because he was a well qualified candidate who happened to be black. I'll probably vote for Hillary because she is well qualified, and the Republicans have gone stark raving mad - so much so that Trump is their front runner.
We don't live off handouts so we need jobs. These jobs, that Obama has managed to help send to others countries, give to illegals and reduce wages, are required to pay for liberal handouts as well.

So yes, we are very pissed off and have every right to be.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:32 PM

799 posts, read 708,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
well qualified to do what? catch stray dogs?
No, that would take far more backbone than that cowardly puzzy has. Now, I might think he'd be qualified to apologize to stray dogs. He's had a lot of experience apologizing and genuflecting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies