Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 03:55 PM

65 posts, read 42,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Oh, so I see you haven't resolved these issues and don't have any specific advise.

Never the less, thank you for responding.
Blacks can stop voting Democratic.

They can demand that legislators that they don't yet vote out of office respect natural law and a Bill of Rights that acknowledges adherence to natural law tenets of individual rights.

Admit that the dark occult figures who run Hollywood devalue black culture by design. Dave Chappelle warned of it. "Freeway" Rick Ross warned of it. Every black musician has warned of it.

Quiet your neighborhoods. Insist on it. Creativity and learning can't flourish in environments marred by the continuous din of amplified ultra-low frequency bass.

Stop empowering leftists that want a feudalist state with a remaining elite. NWO globalism has nothing but contempt for humanity, especially that of non-European extraction.

Old 08-28-2015, 03:59 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
The kids in my family were still drinking from the colored water fountains at the grocery store hoping for rainbow colored water in the late 60's.

PWT were standing across from the college throwing stuff at the AA students who could just be enrolled.

The AA guy who sat behind DH due to alphabetical order had to get a job driving a truck until he could save enough to move north to get an engineering job. DH had 5 or 6 job offers.

Sorry, no enlightenment from here. I'm still trying to learn how to get by myownself while dealing with my folk who are still back in the dark ages. That includes the public school system that has become extremely good at institutionalized racism.

Old 08-28-2015, 04:06 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Can you document where anyone claimed to have "solved the problems of violence, guns, criminality, unwed mothers and welfare dependency amongst white people"?
If that is the case, then please accept my most sincere apology. My confusion could have only come as a result of reading the all of these threads on C-D which on first blanch would have indicated that these problems had been solved considering I've never seen a thread addressing such problems within the white community.

Again, my apology.

Old 08-28-2015, 04:07 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The majority of African Americans actually live in States controlled by the Republican party or at the least, conservative policies.
Wonder if poor whites are at the mercy of these wealthy conservatives or just blacks that are suffering?

Old 08-28-2015, 04:13 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevCommunete View Post
They can demand that legislators that they don't yet vote out of office respect natural law and a Bill of Rights that acknowledges adherence to natural law tenets of individual rights.

Admit that the dark occult figures who run Hollywood devalue black culture by design. Dave Chappelle warned of it. "Freeway" Rick Ross warned of it. Every black musician has warned of it.

Quiet your neighborhoods. Insist on it. Creativity and learning can't flourish in environments marred by the continuous din of amplified ultra-low frequency bass.

Stop empowering leftists that want a feudalist state with a remaining elite. NWO globalism has nothing but contempt for humanity, especially that of non-European extraction.
Interesting.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Wonder if poor whites are at the mercy of these wealthy conservatives or just blacks that are suffering?
They are, and yet, still vote republican.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:28 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I've read that African Americans should straighten out our own problems and I genuinely believe there is a great deal of truth in that statement, but since we haven't come up with a workable solution, I was wondering if white people would be so kind as to tell us how white people solved the problems of violence, guns, criminality, unwed mothers and welfare dependency amongst white people.

While I am patiently await your suggestions, let me just say thank you in advance.
The fix is just common sense, we need parents to raise their children to have respect and ethics in their life The bad news is nobody can do it for them, it is 100% up to them but the good thing is it only takes one generation to change things.

Parents being good role models, taking control of their children and steering them in the right direction.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:33 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Sigh...

You do realize the black Americans today are much better off educationally and economically since the 1960s right? Even with all our "imperfections."

Also white and black social ills cannot be equally measured against each other since both groups did not have equal educational and economic conditions due to detriment felt by black Americans as a result of societal racism.
It seems to be the "Black world" in the US really started splitting into 2 directions when Jim Crow was stopped with the decent Black dudes and ladies really stepping up and taking care of business at about the time they started walking away for the old Black "hoods". When all that came down; it pretty much left the hood rats to sink or swim since their leaders left.

I have a bad feeling that many more fools will have to die or wind up in prison before the survivors realize it's on them to make it. Kinda like us "Irish" till WW 2; that's when were really started acting like Lace Curtain Irish and leaving the loser Shanty Irish world behind.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:40 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Asian Americans currently have an out-of-wedlock birthrate at about 15% while non-hispanic whites are at 29%. Crime rates committed by Asian Americans are also much lower than rates by whites. Actually, we're not even on the radar. Asian Americans are the smallest group on welfare percentage wise. We are also the most economically prosperous group.

To white people. Ethics. Get some.
Informed Consent straight said we AIN'T "perfect"; so please chill with telling us whites as a group to get "ethics".

Hell; not all "Asian" groups are equal either. Chinese, Japanese and Koreans IN the US have the rep of taking care of business and, very rarely starting trouble. Others like the Philipinos and Vietnamese people either are really good or can be hardcore hooligans.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:45 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are saying this as if there arent different economic situations in this nation.

2 people with the same goals do not necessarily have the same opportunity to achieve those goals.
The goals of not breeding whereever you sleep? The goals of not killing robbing and raping? I know the white mans got powers over you and alls but some things is just ons you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies