Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Obama, Holder, Sharpton and a few others should be charged with inciting racial crimes
I agree 91 62.33%
I disagree 53 36.30%
other 1 0.68%
Not Sure 1 0.68%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 06:46 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,683,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
It has gotten worse because many parts of white America was not and is not ready for a black president. Every action creates a reaction. The reaction that white racist have to a black president....is more racism towards blacks, more intolerance of blacks...etc. That is why things have gotten worse. Also, many see the election of a black president to mean that blacks can now be blamed for all their woes...because of America was really racist.....then it would not have elected a black president. Thus, the election of a black president ushered in an era of increased intolerance and respect for black people and their traditional struggles against racism.
You live in a reality in your own mind that is interesting to look into...but please note that it's not true.
America of all colors is more than ready for a president of any color skin. I can't even tell you how happy I am that Ben Carson is up there in the polls. The fact that I'm white and he's black does not blind me to the fine character and qualities and abilities that he has. I would love to see him as our President. Another black man that I have great regard for, and wish he would run for office, is Allen West.

If you can see beyond your biases, note that it's Obama's failures as a leader that the majority don't like, and not the color of his skin. He has been a great disappointment to many and has not done any of the positive 'hope and change' things he promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Originally Posted by southward bound
Obama was supposed to be the unifier, remember?

It's the animals biting the hand, and nothing more.

It is the result of pseudo-racism and hyper-reactionaries inciting violence.

Race relations have not been so low in many decades - a testament to MLK and Gandhi's premise of change through peace. I guess these activists learned nothing from the revised versions of history they were taught.
I am certain MLK would be very sad and disappointed if here were here to see how some of the Black community are behaving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2015, 05:40 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,567,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
You live in a reality in your own mind that is interesting to look into...but please note that it's not true.
America of all colors is more than ready for a president of any color skin. I can't even tell you how happy I am that Ben Carson is up there in the polls. The fact that I'm white and he's black does not blind me to the fine character and qualities and abilities that he has. I would love to see him as our President. Another black man that I have great regard for, and wish he would run for office, is Allen West.

If you can see beyond your biases, note that it's Obama's failures as a leader that the majority don't like, and not the color of his skin. He has been a great disappointment to many and has not done any of the positive 'hope and change' things he promised.

I am certain MLK would be very sad and disappointed if here were here to see how some of the Black community are behaving.
To the bold , Dr. MLK which the average white person hated in the 1960's would rejoice in the success of the current middle and upper class blacks.....however we will always have the black underclass with us , and Dr. MLK knew that. Dr. MLK would have never threw the whole African American race under the BUS , PLANE , TRAIN and the CRUISE SHIPS the way some whites are trying to do to the Majority because of the sins of a small Minority...!!!!!

Old 09-02-2015, 06:25 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,971,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
It has gotten worse because many parts of white America was not and is not ready for a black president. Every action creates a reaction. The reaction that white racist have to a black president....is more racism towards blacks, more intolerance of blacks...etc. That is why things have gotten worse. Also, many see the election of a black president to mean that blacks can now be blamed for all their woes...because of America was really racist.....then it would not have elected a black president. Thus, the election of a black president ushered in an era of increased intolerance and respect for black people and their traditional struggles against racism.
Yep, classic liberal response is to blame it all on racist whites. Instead taking a harsh self-assessment of black people's problems, it's a lot easier to blame it on white people. If blacks stopped taking so many drugs and stopped having so many kids out of wedlock (and maybe started actually marrying and raising their kids in a family unit), they wouldn't have so many problems.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:41 AM

226 posts, read 267,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
I believe Obama, Holder, Sharpton and a few others should be charged with inciting racial crimes

And I'm right there behind you. They have blood on their hands. They are getting away with it because too many Americans have turned into spineless jellyfish - perish the thought someone say they are racist. I hate this YOU A RACIST thing because what it amount to is an ATTEMPT to bully into silence. That's why people can call me racist 24/7 I DON'T CARE. You expose your weakness calling me a racist because its all you have to silence me - no facts, nothing concrete so you open your mouth screeching RAAAACISST at the top of your lungs - I despise those who are so cowardly as to use intimidation as a weapon while abandoning the truth. AMERICANS USED TO HAVE SPINES what the heck happened is a mystery to me but you better snap out of it. THE OP IS EXACTLY RIGHT! I believe in the truth and saying it outright, I don't scurry around like a rat tattling on someone like the government encourages us to do. GIVE ME THE TRUTH. And the truth is our worst enemy is in the White House.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amercity View Post
Cite evidence that all 3 of these individuals incited racial crimes. Not just what they said but had a contributing hand.
Encouraging, training, paying for, supporting, praising, mobs marching down the street chanting WHAT DO WE WANT?

DEAD COPS.

WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?

NOW.....

And other similar incidents.

Sending representatives to MOURN the passing of Michael Brown the not-so-gentle-giant

while totally ignoring / dissing funerals for people like Randall Terry

Its truly disgusting to observe that our worst enemy is in the White House taking multiple lavish vacations, living arrogant lives when they truly are hypocritical pathological dangerous but cowardly liars.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Obama, I'm on the fence. He always makes sure he has plausible deniability.

Holder, he should be charged with dereliction of duty at the least.

Sharpton... oh man, now there is a candidate for a return to prison. Even MSNBC just canned his arse.

Holder is on video stating straight out that as he has limited time, money, etc. to protect all citizens he chooses to protect HIS PEOPLE. He goes on to say that HIS PEOPLE have suffered horribly ergo nothing that ever happens to anyone who is white deserves no attention.

Basically he's throwing white people to the wolves.

he should be in HANDCUFFS.

Can you imagine the rioting looting and burning that would ensue if any white politician said he was going to look out for "his people". That's why all this ruckus about the clerk in Kentucky not issuing marriage licenses to gay people is ridiculous when you have people at the top not doing their job everyday and getting away with it.

I have nothing but contempt for all 3 listed here and more including the female black racist twin of Holder now doing the same things he did. She never should have been approved - everything he does is rubberstamped which leads me to believe that WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT by all the liars and crooks we elected in DC

Old 09-05-2015, 03:37 AM

399 posts, read 547,480 times
Who's gonna charge 'em? Holder?

Old 09-06-2015, 01:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,780,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
To the bold , Dr. MLK which the average white person hated in the 1960's would rejoice in the success of the current middle and upper class blacks.....however we will always have the black underclass with us , and Dr. MLK knew that. Dr. MLK would have never threw the whole African American race under the BUS , PLANE , TRAIN and the CRUISE SHIPS the way some whites are trying to do to the Majority because of the sins of a small Minority...!!!!!

<<<Nonsense on Display>>> alert
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericnGrl View Post
Holder is on video stating straight out that as he has limited time, money, etc. to protect all citizens he chooses to protect HIS PEOPLE. He goes on to say that HIS PEOPLE have suffered horribly ergo nothing that ever happens to anyone who is white deserves no attention.

Basically he's throwing white people to the wolves.

he should be in HANDCUFFS.

Can you imagine the rioting looting and burning that would ensue if any white politician said he was going to look out for "his people". That's why all this ruckus about the clerk in Kentucky not issuing marriage licenses to gay people is ridiculous when you have people at the top not doing their job everyday and getting away with it.

I have nothing but contempt for all 3 listed here and more including the female black racist twin of Holder now doing the same things he did. She never should have been approved - everything he does is rubberstamped which leads me to believe that WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT by all the liars and crooks we elected in DC
Thanks for that. The last time I checked the AG is supposed to be race neutral. Holder, just as so many in the Obama administration see their roles as some kind of redemption being used to rub our faces in things we had nothing to do with, but had much to do with changing.

Being a mixed blood mutt, I can't believe how things have regressed (under the lie of progression) over the last decade.

Old 09-06-2015, 02:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,780,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistas View Post
Who's gonna charge 'em? Holder?
They're (Obama, Holder, Clinton... etc.) big on self investigating. You know, like the IRS investigating the IRS, the FDA investigating the FDA, the EPA investigating the EPA, and finding they did nothing wrong.

It's a government being managed under an oligarchic totalitarian regime. Maybe we should just ordain Clinton queen, because that's how she will rule.

Old 09-07-2015, 06:22 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,567,842 times
Time is rapidly running out tick tock.......tick tock.....time out 2016
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies