Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 12:34 PM

29 posts, read 22,758 times

Advertisements

This whole black lives matter is bull****. The reality is CIVILIAN LIVES MATTER! Its a war between the Police and the Civilians they are sworn to protect. The police have the Mentality of US vs THEM, the thin blue line. Cops think all civilians are crooks who havnt been caught yet. They only care about other cops. It doesnt matter what color the civilians are, the cops will continue to abuse their power, beat and abuse and kill innocent civilians without any regard for human rights.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
BLM is a fringe movement that most of America thinks of as a joke!
It's more a terror organization conducting a low-intensity (for now) insurgency aimed at taking down the social fabric of American civil society.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:58 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Care to provide a citation from a credible source?
Yes, it's called every single news outlet in existence. Have you been hiding in a cave the last year?

BLM was formed out of the Ferguson incident, which was a black criminal who was killed while attacking a non-black cop. It then gained strength through BLM public appeals to execute cops. Unfortunately multiple BLM members actually followed through on this threat, in NYC, in Houston, in Chicago, in Kentucky, and in other locations.

The Justice Department, headed by a black civil rights leader, found that the BLM narrative was a lie, and that the cop acted exactly correctly, but BLM didn't apologize, or disband, or admit it's a hate organization, it actually continued onwards with more hatred and disorder and cop killings.

That's exactly what they care about. They are about as anti-black an organization as it gets.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:40 PM

18 posts, read 14,441 times
Quote:
You might very well be black. I just find it odd that you just joined CD this month, started one of your first posts “As a black man”, and then proceeded to criticize a black organization. But like I said, your blackness is beside the point. I don’t take issue with you personally, I take issue with your opinion that black lives only matter when cops kill black people. That stance is ridiculous and shows there’s a large disconnect between your perception and the overwhelming opinions within the black community.
I care about things that happen all over the world, and I see the media is trying to create racial tensions but I will not allow myself to fall into that deception that all whites are racist or that all cops are bad, there are some but not all. Black Lives Matter doesn't know a goddamn thing, they are unable to articulate what they want and every time they are asked what do you want and how do they plan to achieve their goals other than by yelling slogans, Black Lives Matter is always at a loss for words.This black lives matter group is a failure and any black person who doesn't see that is delusional, stupid or both. Where was the black lives movement when our own people decided to riot and loot businesses in our own communities in Baltimore & St. Louis. They are too busy worrying about a black criminal getting shot by a white person and refused to acknowledge the businesses was destroyed by our own people. That's exactly why our own race are being looked at as a joke.

All Lives Should Matter.

Old 09-16-2015, 02:45 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,593,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren44 View Post
This whole black lives matter is bull****. The reality is CIVILIAN LIVES MATTER! Its a war between the Police and the Civilians they are sworn to protect. The police have the Mentality of US vs THEM, the thin blue line. Cops think all civilians are crooks who havnt been caught yet. They only care about other cops. It doesnt matter what color the civilians are, the cops will continue to abuse their power, beat and abuse and kill innocent civilians without any regard for human rights.
Utter nonsense …

see, again: Chris Rock … "How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police"

Old 09-16-2015, 06:33 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Yes, it's called every single news outlet in existence. Have you been hiding in a cave the last year?

BLM was formed out of the Ferguson incident, which was a black criminal who was killed while attacking a non-black cop. It then gained strength through BLM public appeals to execute cops. Unfortunately multiple BLM members actually followed through on this threat, in NYC, in Houston, in Chicago, in Kentucky, and in other locations.

The Justice Department, headed by a black civil rights leader, found that the BLM narrative was a lie, and that the cop acted exactly correctly, but BLM didn't apologize, or disband, or admit it's a hate organization, it actually continued onwards with more hatred and disorder and cop killings.

That's exactly what they care about. They are about as anti-black an organization as it gets.
"Every single news outlet"...

Just admit it, you can't cite a credible source. You're speaking from your own personal bias not from a position of knowledge... You're generalizing when I asked a specific question because you know that your information comes from conservative pundits and not BLM officials...

I'll give you one more chance to substantiate your statement... One more chance...

Old 09-16-2015, 06:36 PM

6,255 posts, read 17,095,367 times
Quote:
You're speaking from your own personal bias not from a position of knowledge...
This statement basically describes almost every post I've ever seen you make. So news sources don't count to you?

I guess I'm not surprised, since you're one of those who think your opinion=fact.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:41 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
"Every single news outlet"...

Just admit it, you can't cite a credible source. You're speaking from your own personal bias not from a position of knowledge... You're generalizing when I asked a specific question because you know that your information comes from conservative pundits and not BLM officials...

I'll give you one more chance to substantiate your statement... One more chance...
I already answered you question. You wanted a news source. I said every single news source. Not my fault if you've never heard of NY Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, etc. Not my fault you never heard of Ferugson, or the cop killings, or the Justice department report that exonerated the Ferguson cop, and completely contradicted the BLM claims. Not my fault you're unaware that BLM has repeatedly called for the slaughter of cops, as reported by all major news outlets, from far Left to far Right.

And hilarious that your recommend we consult "BLM officials". What's next, consult the Ku Klux Klan on race relations? Maybe we ask Al Queda or ISIS about issues pertaining to Israel? Maybe the Hitler Youth on the roots of WW2?

Old 09-16-2015, 06:56 PM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
I think Shabazz was confusing the terrorist organization BLM with the Federal Bureau of Land Management.

Old 09-16-2015, 06:59 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Exclamation ***Owning conservatives left & right in this byich***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurmitt View Post
I care about things that happen all over the world, and I see the media is trying to create racial tensions but I will not allow myself to fall into that deception that all whites are racist or that all cops are bad, there are some but not all. Black Lives Matter doesn't know a goddamn thing, they are unable to articulate what they want and every time they are asked what do you want and how do they plan to achieve their goals other than by yelling slogans, Black Lives Matter is always at a loss for words.This black lives matter group is a failure and any black person who doesn't see that is delusional, stupid or both. Where was the black lives movement when our own people decided to riot and loot businesses in our own communities in Baltimore & St. Louis. They are too busy worrying about a black criminal getting shot by a white person and refused to acknowledge the businesses was destroyed by our own people. That's exactly why our own race are being looked at as a joke.

All Lives Should Matter.
Kurmitt, you mention, “the media is trying to create [anti-white] racial tensions”. Ever since the Fairness Doctrine was eradicated the media has reported news with a bias. This isn’t new and apparently much of the population prefers it this way. Reporting with a slant didn’t start after Obama took office and your side does it quite often as well. You can even argue that the conservative media is more powerful than the liberal media.

While BLM isn’t marching to the tune you’re trying to set, they are doing something. They’re bringing attention to policing issues that affect many communities but especially the black communities in America. Are they perfect? NO. But if you “as a black man” doesn’t like the direction they’re heading you are free to create your own movement & organization and help black people in a way you prefer..

When MLK and Malcolm X was fighting for civil rights way back then, there were black clowns that sat their butts on their sofas criticizing their every move. The same thing is happening today..

All lives matter but when you use this slogan as a retort to someone saying black lives matter, we see right through you!!!

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 09-16-2015 at 07:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies