Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 08:51 AM

3,124 posts, read 2,069,617 times

Advertisements

Are blacks creating their own racism?

In a way, yes. The issue is multifaceted. Misguided attempts to manufacture the perception of racism have created grievous bigotry. The choices are: accept responsibility for your actions or deflect the blame onto others and lash out. It's easier to blame others than to accept responsibility and take control of your life.

There are glaring inconsistencies in the many race threads here. A few black posters invariably post about how well educated they are, and how well they, their families and black friends are doing. But then the other 98% of posts by these same posters level charges of widespread racism and perpetuate victimhood.

Blacks are more marginalized now that Hispanics outnumber them and the illegals among them are coddled. Even moderate Dems sidelined blacks in favor of illegals. We are witnessing a strange combination of narcissism and victim mentality. Victimhood was taught and ramped up in the last few years. This 13% of the population is demanding to be the center of attention. It matters not if the attention is positive or negative as long as attention is garnered.

White progressive libs have manipulated blacks for decades. They tried to control numbers in the black population with eugenics long before abortion was legalized. We all know that the progressive agenda with abortion was to reduce the black population. Black on black murder suits the white progressive agenda which is the reason you will never hear prog libs utter anything about those crimes.

The media stirs up bigotry and too many are getting sucked into feeding it. Maybe more people should ignore it. If the media outlets don't get enough eyeballs and clicks, they will drop it. Voicing your complaints about their trolling race-baiting stories directly to them and their advertizers might get their attention too.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:00 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
What's your opinion on the stop and frisk policy in New York? Are you familiar with it and how it was conducted. Because if you are, imagine that mind set that implemented that policy, and spread it all over the country.
WTF do people think happens when you go through security at an airport? Scanners showing the outline of your naked body, anyone? Pat downs, anyone? I'm not buying the race-based outrage over stop and frisk. Millions of people go through very much the same every time they have to travel by air. Blacks are not a victim in this. We're all subject to stop and frisk for various reasons.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:09 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,170,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
WTF do people think happens when you go through security at an airport? Scanners showing the outline of your naked body, anyone? Pat downs, anyone? I'm not buying the race-based outrage over stop and frisk. Millions of people go through very much the same every time they have to travel by air. Blacks are not a victim in this. We're all subject to stop and frisk for various reasons.
Airport? Who said airport? This is walking down the street. When is the last time you were walking down the street and a cop pulled you over and patted you down?

Old 09-02-2015, 09:13 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Airport? Who said airport? This is walking down the street. When is the last time you were walking down the street and a cop pulled you over and patted you down?
I see people of all races walking down the street and cops passing them and nothing happens.

I do see a lot of black people acting weird around cops and getting arrested and than crying.

Just this morning the guy being arrested was screaming for the number to the Justice department and resisting arrest (Baltimore) and than the tears came and he was the poor guy who realized he was going to be going to jail and his picture taken....after we all cold see how he behaved and instead of getting a job he wasted his time protesting and acting like a fool.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:30 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
YES, it is ONLY Whites that are and can be racist.

I wanna touch a Black woman's hair, I ask Black women I don't know if I can touch their hair!!!! White women do this also.....go up to Black women they do not know and ask it they can touch their neato hair!!!!!!!!!!! RACIST!
You must have watched the video lol!

FWIW, I used to have a HUGE afro (before it got to big to stand up properly) and frequently had white people (mostly women) try to just touch my hair like they were petting me or something.

Doing this is not racist (and the video doesn't say it is) but it is very disrespectful to touch someone without asking them. If you had "natural" hair as a black woman, you would know that this is a VERY common occurrence for us. Even now that I don't wear an afro I have people always reaching out to touch my hair or my daughter's and I have to duck or smack their hands.

Also, the video is just a satire of silly things white people do without thinking about them that black people or other's don't do to them. I have NEVER reached out to touch a white person's hair. I don't know any black person that has who is not a hairdresser (or getting into a girl fight lol) it is just common courtesy not to touch people you don't know.

As stated, you should watch the one about Asian Americans. That was is super funny to me, the white guy asking the Asian American lady, who evidently has an American accent where she is "from" and her responding California and him saying "no, where are you REALLY from?" LOL. I have some friends who have cracked me up about the crazy stuff whites say to them when they are Asian American. The way some whites talk really slow because they don't think they know English. Or how people assume they know "karate" (I mostly know people whose parents are from Vietnam) is pretty funny. Though one old friend said that that one comes in handy because they can make a Bruce Lee kung-fu movie noise and strike a kung-fu pose and people will really think he knows kung-fu just because he is Asian lol. He said that one worked on both blacks and whites when he was a kid. People also always think he is good at math and computers when he's not and will ask him all sorts of techy questions and try to get him to fix their computer problems.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
What's the difference? How many members of the public pass through airports on a daily basis, nationwide? It's the same thing. Stop and frisk in NYC is the same as stop and frisk in our nations airports, sports stadiums, etc., etc., etc...

Old 09-02-2015, 09:45 AM

What's the difference between voluntarily using an optional form of transportation where you are agreeing to possibly be searched, and walking down the street and having a cop involuntarily pull you over and frisk you on the side walk?

You can't see a difference between those two?

Old 09-02-2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
What's the difference between voluntarily using an optional form of transportation
People voluntarily walk down the street. Your point is bogus.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:53 AM

Seriously? The to avoid police harassment, don't go outside. Don't have a job. Don't go to school. Don't eat. That's the solution? You support how certain people are treated poorly, and if they don't like it, they can remove themselves from the community.

I can't tell if you're being serious with this right now.

Old 09-02-2015, 09:58 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Are blacks creating their own racism?

No! This question sounds pretty ridiculous! If you open a history book you can clearly see who created racism in America..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies