Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2015, 09:36 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times

Advertisements

RT News Flash: Imperial Death Star has repositioned itself to take out the Saviour of the Free Earth - the one true man who know the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2015, 09:12 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=65&v=WIo9W7_nr9M

Old 09-05-2015, 09:35 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
There is nothing new with the U.S. and our allies supporting our enemies or claimed to be enemies. Obama openly supported the Muslim Brotherhood. We support factions of Al Qaeda at different times. bin Laden worked with the U.S. back in the 80's.
And let's not forget Israel supported the great satanic Iran! during the Iraq/Iran war. In that cesspool called the Middle East where the friend/enemy line is constantly shifting we'd be much better off just taking care of our own defense and letting the countries of the region play in their own muck.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:37 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
All the players are in place for the final showdown in the Middle East ...
I'm not a super religious person as in going to church but I am a believer. Yea I know.. it's not in vogue to believe. We have an energy that no one can explain. Our spirit and the energy has to go somewhere when we pass. Here are a few quotes

"The battle of Armageddon refers to the final war between human governments and God. These governments and their supporters oppose God. (Psalm 2:2)

These enemies include those who oppose God’s authority and who treat God with contempt.—Ezekiel 39:7.

Will Armageddon literally be fought in the Middle East? No. Rather than being restricted to one area, the battle of Armageddon will encompass the whole earth."

Old 09-05-2015, 09:44 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I'm not a super religious person as in going to church but I am a believer. Yea I know.. it's not in vogue to believe. We have an energy that no one can explain. Our spirit and the energy has to go somewhere when we pass. Here are a few quotes
I agree, but I take that "no one" to include all those who claim they can explain.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:45 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
It'd be great if ISIS can be taken out without sacrificing American lives or dollars. Go Putin, go Putin.

This would be a win for Obama, right, fellas?

Mick

Old 09-05-2015, 09:47 AM

85 posts, read 84,172 times
I seriously hope this is true because it takes crazy to confront crazy. I don't see Russians worried about civilian casualties when fighting ISIS and thus will go full force. This is my hope at least.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:53 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
All Western fake anti-ISIS efforts were only there to throw a bone to the
Christians of America. Make no mistake, ISIS was created by US and its allies
in the Middle East in order to overthrow Bashar al-Assad's legitimate government
and also to attempt to destroy Hezbollah.

Soon you will witness the complete and utter TRUE destruction of "ISIS"
once and for all, and you won't be seeing any Israeli attacks on Syrian
soil against Hezbollah either.

Russia begins military intervention in Syria – media | InSerbia News
I love it!

Russians know how to wage war to win it; no lawyers and no prisoners.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:02 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,192,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
No, WE are degrading and destroying ISIS. The president told us so, so it must be true.
Isn't that special.

There would not be an ISIS if the U.S. and the U.K. hadn't stupidly destroyed the very delicate balance of power in the Middle East, and made a cauldron of civil war and a dandy breeding ground for terrorists out of Iraq.

Bush II, Cheney and Blair should be swinging from lamp posts by their necks.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:45 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And let's not forget Israel supported the great satanic Iran! during the Iraq/Iran war. In that cesspool called the Middle East where the friend/enemy line is constantly shifting we'd be much better off just taking care of our own defense and letting the countries of the region play in their own muck.
I would agree but we seem to be deeply involved in keeping the Middle East and Africa in turmoil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies