Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 08:24 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,946,756 times

Advertisements

If you've been reading my posts, I've been saying if Trump doesn't get the nomination then I will support the Democrat nominee, but I am so disgusted with this movement that I would not vote for ANY Democrat on any government level. These people are dangerous and extreme, they booed when O'Malley said all lives matter. They actually booed! They have their followers killing cop after cop. I wish we could recognize this group as domestic terrorists. Either way, it's enough to get me to not vote for any Democrat unless they specifically speak out against BLM. If the Republican nominee is someone who I cannot stomach then I will for the first time ever, not vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6eDKjQm4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LYvnqyIZc

Last edited by bmw335xi; 09-01-2015 at 08:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 08:31 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Context and actual quote would be swell.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Context and actual quote would be swell.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:37 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,251 times
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdF0Aei25U

Old 09-01-2015, 08:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
"The DNC announced they stand with the Black Lives Matter group...."

Context and actual quote would be nice.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:40 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,728,194 times
The DNC passed a resolution saying they stand with Black Lives Matter:

“[T]he DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children,” the resolution states.

DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter | MSNBC

And then BLM rejected the DNC's resolution, lol. The DNC looks like complete idiots. They endorsed a group that is helping produce cop killers and the group turned around and rejected the DNC.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LYvnqyIZc

Old 09-01-2015, 08:41 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
As a 2008 Obama supporter I say; Welcome!

Neither party is perfect, but I just couldn't go along with the Democrats supporting lawlessness/anarchy.

Old 09-01-2015, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
The DNC passed a resolution saying they stand with Black Lives Matter:

“[T]he DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children,” the resolution states.

DNC passes resolution supporting Black Lives Matter | MSNBC

And then BLM rejected the DNC's resolution, lol. The DNC looks like complete idiots. They endorsed a group that is helping produce cop killers and the group turned around and rejected the DNC.
Exactly!

Old 09-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
If you've been reading my posts, I've been saying if Trump doesn't get the nomination then I will support the Democrat nominee, but I am so disgusted with this movement that I would not vote for ANY Democrat on any government level. These people are dangerous and extreme, they booed when O'Malley said Black lives matter and so do White lives and all lives matter. They actually booed! They have their followers killing cop after cop. I wish we could recognize this group as domestic terrorists. Either way, it's enough to get me to not vote for any Democrat unless they specifically speak out against BLM. If the Republican nominee is someone who I cannot stomach then I will for the first time ever, not vote.

No offense, but your argument doesnt make sense.

BLM is a movement, not an organization, no different than occupy. There is no one voice and there is no true membership. all actors are technically independent.
One moron doing something does not speak for everyone who uses the hashtag #BLM.

Second, martin O'malley got booed because he like many on this site wrongly assumed that BlackLivesMatter means ONLY BlackLivesMatter, which is completely untrue. The phrase has always meant that all lives are equal, but that some feel black lives are not treated as such.

And to go even further, the Sheriff in Houston said "people keep saying black lives matter, all lives matter, well, police lives matter too. lets drop the qualifier, and just say lives matter"

If you are even saying all lives matter doesnt include police lives, then I believe you are just looking for an argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies