Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 07:14 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

Eventually the far left always wears out its welcome from having failed policies or at best failing to improve things or to offer workable alternatives. I don't think its the rise of the far right so much as the collapse of the far left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2015, 09:00 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
So you don't go into the neighborhoods that are full of black and brown people, huh? Didn't think so.
LOL. Did I say that. Hate to break it to you but I don't live in a very segregated city. You'd sh$t your pants walking around. All those spooky coloreds. LOL Enjoy your Sunday dude.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:14 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkarin View Post
So now that the backslash against immigration and multiculture has finally started in Europe (America?), with stereotypical "tolerant" nations like Sweden now seeing a massive growth in far-right support because of criminal aliens and intolerant muslims, how do you intend to deal with all of this?

What is your plan to stop the growth of the far-right and prevent people from jumping off the multicultural train? Do you have any kind of strategy or are you just hoping for the best?
The Far-Left have really screwed things up.

Multicultural is good as long as a healthy balance is maintained between immigration and keeping natives from becoming foreigners in their own country. If Sweden brings all of Middle East in, it will become just another Saudi Arabia.

The problem is Far-Left has used multiculturalism to screw their native country. The Far-Left holds their native country in contempt, and it uses immigrants as pawns to stick it to their natives, and when the natives make any arguments about their agenda, they are labelled 'racist' by the Far-Left.

The Far-Left has found an ally in Islam. Islam commands its followers to wage jihad till the whole world is subjugated under the oppressive Sharia Law. There is some overlap between the Far-Left and the Islamist agenda.

As the Far-Left uses multiculturalism as a pawn to destroy the native system, the more of the non-political people wake up and move to the Right to defend their native system or leave a life of subjugation and despair for their children and grandchildren.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:16 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

Multicultural is good as long as a healthy balance is maintained between immigration and keeping natives from becoming foreigners in their own country. If Sweden brings all of Middle East in, it will become just another Saudi Arabia.

The problem is Far-Left has used multiculturalism to screw their native country. The Far-Left holds their native country in contempt, and it uses immigrants as pawns to stick it to their natives, and when the natives make any arguments about their agenda, they are labelled 'racist' by the Far-Left.

The Far-Left has found an ally in Islam. Islam commands its followers to wage jihad till the whole world is subjugated under the oppressive Sharia Law. There is some overlap between the Far-Left and the Islamist agenda.

As the Far-Left uses multiculturalism as a pawn to destroy the native system, the more of the non-political people wake up and move to the Right to defend their native system or leave a life of subjugation and despair for their children and grandchildren.

Agreed. Nothing wrong or racist with any country retaining their native cultures and languages by limiting legal immigration and fending off illegal immigration.

Old 09-06-2015, 09:24 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

I'm curious as to what you are basing this opinion off of? Honestly, you're making me laugh. I understand you may be very upset but you are very entertaining. A Muslim immigrant complaining about other Muslim immigrants and trying to tie the issue to what he considers the far left. Carry on...

Old 09-06-2015, 09:33 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,312,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
LOL. Did I say that. Hate to break it to you but I don't live in a very segregated city. You'd sh$t your pants walking around. All those spooky coloreds. LOL Enjoy your Sunday dude.
I've been to many an American city, and they're all pretty segregated. So what is this mythical city that you speak of? And what neighborhood do you live in?

Old 09-06-2015, 09:37 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
So now that the backslash against immigration and multiculture has finally started in Europe (America?), with stereotypical "tolerant" nations like Sweden now seeing a massive growth in far-right support because of criminal aliens and intolerant muslims, how do you intend to deal with all of this?

What is your plan to stop the growth of the far-right and prevent people from jumping off the multicultural train? Do you have any kind of strategy or are you just hoping for the best?
Your attempt to divide the people along left-right paradigm is oh so obvious ...

Old 09-06-2015, 09:43 AM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
............What is your plan to stop the growth of the far-right..........
Stop, my foot! I intend to join them!

Old 09-06-2015, 10:21 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I'm curious as to what you are basing this opinion off of? Honestly, you're making me laugh. I understand you may be very upset but you are very entertaining. A Muslim immigrant complaining about other Muslim immigrants and trying to tie the issue to what he considers the far left. Carry on...
Your assumptions as always are wrong. I am not a Muslim immigrant.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:56 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,040,806 times
They'll screech and froth. They'll agitate for restrictions on speech. They'll keep trying to assert control over the internet. They'll double down on importing their new electorate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies