Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2015, 02:16 AM

15,494 posts, read 10,426,487 times

Advertisements

"150 Students WALK OUT of high school after transgender allowed to use girls locker room."

I would walk out too. Schools know by now that these situations might come up. They should have a third bathroom option in place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2015, 04:01 AM

39,809 posts, read 26,385,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"150 Students WALK OUT of high school after transgender allowed to use girls locker room."

I would walk out too. Schools know by now that these situations might come up. They should have a third bathroom option in place.
The school did. The dude in question wasn't satisfied with that, he insists on showering with the teenage girls. Clever dude there. Perverted, but clever. Play the administration for their own stupidity.

Old 09-04-2015, 04:47 AM

18,757 posts, read 18,035,386 times
On the street, if an male exposes himself to teenage girls and gets caught, he will then have a record that will follow him for years to come. Why is it OK to do that in a HS locker-room? What happens if the girls report him as a peeping-Tom or pervert exposing himself? Will our police and our judicial system look the other way because it happened in school - I hope not.

I know that our kids can see all of this on the social media; but that's their choice and not the schools or the courts or the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights (U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights Announces Resolution of Civil Rights Investigation of California's Downey Unified School District | U.S. Department of Education). Parents and their kids should have a strong voice on who gets to use the locker room.

Old 09-04-2015, 05:06 AM

14,465 posts, read 11,238,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Would it feel markedly different than being a post adolescent anything?

And those men would be commonly characterized as what again? Their input on this issue would be very valuable I suppose.
It was a joke, but it does illustrate the fact that men aren't nearly as shy about being exposed in front of the opposite sex as women are. I grew up knowing this and have always respected it.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:23 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,239,346 times
This is in MISSOURI! Of course they are not liberal no matter what the age!

It would not have bothered me when I was a kid as long as it was obvious this guy was transitioning and not scheming. Perhaps a psych clearance would help.

I see mob mentality and bullying in these kids.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:36 AM

773 posts, read 782,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Gotta admit... the horny teenage version of me would have been willing to put on a wig, dress and makeup in exchange for access to the girl's locker room if I thought I could get away with it.
And that is the real issue here. Guys who don't have the courage to dress like a girl are jealous of those who do and get to walk into the girl's bathroom. I don't know why guys have this erotic fantasy about the girl's bathroom. Maybe what mothers should do is go into graphic detail when telling their sons what it's really like. When they reached puberty, guys would have zero erotic thoughts about the ladies room.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:38 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,021,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tujuleez1 View Post
And that is the real issue here. Guys who don't have the courage to dress like a girl are jealous of those who do and get to walk into the girl's bathroom. I don't know why guys have this erotic fantasy about the girl's bathroom. Maybe what mothers should do is go into graphic detail when telling their sons what it's really like. When they reached puberty, guys would have zero erotic thoughts about the ladies room.
And girls should have no problem with guys standing around?

Old 09-04-2015, 06:39 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,167,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
This is in MISSOURI! Of course they are not liberal no matter what the age!

It would not have bothered me when I was a kid as long as it was obvious this guy was transitioning and not scheming. Perhaps a psych clearance would help.

I see mob mentality and bullying in these kids.
That's you.

No way in hell would I allow my daughter in a school that allows deviants free rein.

He is a male, always will be a male despite a surgeons best work. He should get over it.

Old 09-04-2015, 08:38 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,416,834 times
Why in the world do we bend over backwards for such a tiny percentage of mentally deranged people?

Old 09-04-2015, 08:43 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,442,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why in the world do we bend over backwards for such a tiny percentage of mentally deranged people?
The fear of being called racist, discriminatory, insensitive ... and myriad other petty adjectives.

El Nox
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies