Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 07:21 PM

1,024 posts, read 1,038,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Hmm, where have I heard this argument before? Oh yeah, the invasion currently occurring in our own nation. What's wrong with low birthrates? More resources and jobs for the existing population.
Exactly. Automation will put more and more out of work, but they want to import more surplus labor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 10:19 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,268,389 times
Looks like Germany's very public "welcome to all refugees" had some unintended consequences.

13,000 arrived in Munich in one day. Now Germany is being overwhelmed with a constant stream of refugees.

Germany to reinstate border controls over surge in refugees
Germany was set Sunday to reinstate border controls with Austria, media reports said, as Europe's top economy struggled to cope with a record influx of refugees.
Some 13,015 refugees arrived in Munich on Saturday alone, and at least 1,400 are expected Sunday to reach the southern German city -- the end of their exhausting and often perilous journey through Hungary and Austria.

Europe's biggest economy has become the destination of choice for many refugees, particularly for Syrians after Chancellor Angela Merkel decided to relax asylum rules for citizens of the war-torn country.

"Given the numbers from yesterday, it is very clear that we have reached the upper limit of our capacity," said a Munich police spokesman.

Old 09-14-2015, 06:34 AM

7,868 posts, read 10,251,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
It's still on the gulf Arabs to take in their Sunni Muslim brothers.

IF the US or England take in their kind; then those Syrians and so on NEED to swear OFF Islam. Hard line but; necessary.
i despise islamic culture and want my own country to stop taking in muslims , i also want an end to building mosques here and no muslim schools to be built

none of this changes the fact that the usa by invading iraq in 2003 , caused this syrian crisis , the usa is covertly fighting assad in order to both weaken russia and carry out israels wishes

by all means force refuges to convert but america needs to take all of them in , the germans can source workers form south america if they need them or anywhere in south east asia , vietnam , phillipines etc

Old 09-14-2015, 07:57 AM

62,677 posts, read 28,868,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
i despise islamic culture and want my own country to stop taking in muslims , i also want an end to building mosques here and no muslim schools to be built

none of this changes the fact that the usa by invading iraq in 2003 , caused this syrian crisis , the usa is covertly fighting assad in order to both weaken russia and carry out israels wishes

by all means force refuges to convert but america needs to take all of them in , the germans can source workers form south america if they need them or anywhere in south east asia , vietnam , phillipines etc
Why should American citizens pay for the sins of our government? Do we get a vote on invading another country.....nope!

Old 09-14-2015, 08:19 AM

123 posts, read 104,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
america needs to take all of them in , the germans can source workers form south america if they need them or anywhere in south east asia , vietnam , phillipines etc
What the....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies