Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 07:27 PM

371 posts, read 257,967 times

Advertisements

One of the Most Difficult to Watch Videos Out of Paris Yet

Coming to a town near you America! This is what happens when Muslims are allowed into the country they have NO PLACE BEING!

Old 11-15-2015, 07:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Martin O'Malley [D] who wants to be POTUS said that 65,000 in a country of 320 million is no big deal. The comparison he used was- 'It's like finding 6.5 seats for them in a 32,000 seat stadium' The problem is that 2 of the 6.5 want to kill the 32,000
7 muslims killed over 129 in Paris, and less than that killed over 3,000 on 9/11. 65,000 muslims could potentially kill millions of Americans. Plus the 65k are going to be allowed to bring over their inbred 'relatives' and then they'll breed like rats.

Why would anyone want 65,000 poor, ugly muslims even if they don't kill a single person. There's any number of other ways under the sun they can be an annoyance and pestilence.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:31 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,170,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Because....?
I'm not sure, but maybe more of the Syrians are Shia -- ISIS is trying to "ethnically cleanse" Shia Muslims.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:33 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,481,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Speaking as a liberal... and gay... I'm not comfortable with letting so many homophobes into the country either. We've been having to deal with the christian bigots all this time. Now, we will have to deal with more bigots. So many sky daddy ass kissers...
You and women are both screwed in Obama's new muslim world and I don't mean that in a good way.... read about ISLAM.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:34 PM

991 posts, read 629,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Your source is a joke.
Love your debate style!

Old 11-15-2015, 07:34 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
Yeah but good luck with that. I gotta talk to the wife now about moving somewhere else. No way in hell we are sticking with original plan. Almost a YEAR of planning went into picking Roanoke all to be destroyed by this regime in Washington's goal of ethnic genocide.
We need to turn our backs on and move away from diversity and multiculturalism and let them deteriorate in their cesspool cities, but we also need to demand political solutions.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:36 PM

991 posts, read 629,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Syrians were not responsible for the Paris massacre.
We need to take in more Syrian refugees.
Get out of the basement.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:38 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
We have how many thousands of practicing Muslims in this country right now? And have had for how many decades? And how many of these Muslims have gone on and practiced terrorism here in the U.S.? Yea, that's what I thought.

Now I can count out quite a number of white, native born American men who have gone on terrorist rampages intending to kill as many people as they can.

Syrians are different, they have lived amongst many other sects of Islam (Shia, Sunni, Alawite) as well as Christians and have been a peaceful people. These people are fleeing radical Islam.

Everyone planning on future terrorist attacks are being ridiculous. You have a far better chance of dying at the hands of a white Christian male with a firearm. That is a FACT.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:38 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Default Stop all plans for refugees from syria.

After the carnage in Paris, it is obvious the United States MUST cease all plans immediately, to allow refugees from Syria to come to this country.
It only takes one hell bent on destruction to cause another Paris type bloodbath.
Call, email, text, Obama, your reps in congress, and tell them to cease any orders to import any refugees.
This is WAR, and we must preserve our beloved nation, and it's citizens from those who would cause us harm.

There are many, many targets in this country where thousands of people congregate on any given day, especially with the holiday season starting.
I believe shopping malls will be their intended targets, and the mall of America comes to mind.
Large retail stores like Macy's could be targeted.

Two I often think of as a target are the George Washington bridge, as well as the Lincoln tunnel during rush hour.
I am sure these two places do not have security in place to protect the motorist who use those structures on a daily basis.
If you use either one of these in your daily commute, would you give second thought to someone wearing an orange vest who would appear to be working on either of these structures, especially if he is a lone worker?
I highly doubt it.
Of course you wouldn't, but that very person could be someone hell bent on killing many Americans in one fell swoop.

Everything, and everybody should be suspect, so we need to be vigilant.
I don't believe it is a case of if, but when.
I don't like the idea of causing ordinary people to be frightened, but it is the times we live in.
Surely if one, two, or more want to cause carnage in this country, it could happen.
My advise is as I stated above, contact your reps and let them know, refugees coming to this country is not acceptable, and will cause a serious breach in national security.

We need to take this isis situation seriously, and forget that it is only happening in foreign nations.
It is only a matter of time, and your elected officials in Washington must hear from you in this urgent matter.
They need to stop immediately with any plans to accept foreign refugees.
Your life may depend on it.
Don't for one second think it couldn't, or won't happen here.

Bob.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:39 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
Get out of the basement.
Love your debate style.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies