Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 01:13 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
That's because Israel is run by hypocritical who only seem to remember their experience during the 1930's when it advances one of their own self-serving interests.

Perhaps this film might jar their memories...
perhaps you'd like to open up your home to people who have been threatening your existence for the last 67 years

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-18-2015 at 04:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 01:15 PM

123 posts, read 105,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
when exactly did Israel dictate where refugees should go??
They're always lecturing on these supposed hate-filled governments and their lack of tolerance which is what led to the Holocaust, yet they do not practice what they preach. I'm sick of this do as I say double standard. Either put your money where your mouth is or keep your mouths shut and stay out of it.

Furthermore, do I need to explain to you ZOG and ZOGs influence over the world? Their overlords' reach stretches far beyond Israel.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESK85 View Post
They're always lecturing on these supposed hate-filled governments and their lack of tolerance which is what led to the Holocaust, yet they do not practice what they preach. I'm sick of this do as I say double standard. Either put your money where your mouth is or keep your mouths shut and stay out of it.

Furthermore, do I need to explain to you ZOG and ZOGs influence over the world? Their overlords' reach stretches far beyond Israel.
Cite it or sit down

Old 09-17-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
perhaps you'd like to open up your home to people who have been threatening your existence for the last 67 years
Then why should America!?!? Do I need to remind you that a lot of these Muslim invaders hate America (and to a lesser extent places like France and Denmark) just as much as Israel, if not more?????

Old 09-17-2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Then why should America!?!? Do I need to remind you that a lot of these Muslim invaders hate America (and to a lesser extent places like France and Denmark) just as much as Israel, if not more?????
Why so angry?? anger management issues??

Stop accusing tiny Israel of stuff that never happened. You sound just like an angry Muslim

Old 09-17-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Why so angry?? anger management issues??

Stop accusing tiny Israel of stuff that never happened. You sound just like an angry Muslim
That's what I thought.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:25 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
"'The way stateless Jews from Germany are pouring in from every port of this country is becoming an outrage . . .' In these words, Mr Herbert Metcalfe, the Old Street magistrate, yesterday referred to the number of aliens entering the country through the 'back door' - a problem to which the Daily Mail has repeatedly pointed."
Daily Mail, August 20, 1938

The fact has to be recognised that Christians generally do not take kindly to the Jewish race . . . Not a few Englishmen regard Jews with a vague unfriendly toleration not far removed from dislike. . .and share. . .the wonder expressed in the lines 'How Odd of God to Choose The Jews'."
East Anglian Daily Times, March 2, 1934

"A typically baffling illustration of the difficulty is the fact that Britain now has more Jews than Germany ever had. If a further accretion of, say, 100,000 of them come into the country, how could the danger be averted of an anti-Jewish feeling here?"
The Observer, July 31, 1938We've been here before | UK news | The Guardian

I see a lot of posters here seem threatened by Syrian refugees and if you turn the clocks back to the 1930s it does not seem much different with the views regarding refugees.
1. was there a threat of terrorism from the jewish refugees back in the 30's??

2. was it proven that 'some' of the jewish refugees has ISIS people inbedded with them, even showing the isis flag

its one thing to help refugees, its another thing to open you arms and country up to terrorists that want to see you dead

Old 09-17-2015, 01:26 PM

The fact of the matter is that this is a strategic (informal, unstructured in nature) takeover of non-Muslim lands, plain and simple.

This is an act of war by Muslims to invade (if albeit unstructured and non-government backed) non-Muslim (Europe and America) lands to usurp their governments.

It's a New World Order effort to destabilize the entire world and to undermine the Western world. Make no mistake about it the Bilderbergs and Illuminati are seeing their plans proceed accordingly - the West had better wake up quick to the stuff that is going on around them or it will all be gone before we know it.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:27 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Quote:
That's no excuse for jackbooting around the Middle East and acting exactly like the people who came close to eradicating you 70 odd years ago.

Hypocrite, anyone??

Old 09-17-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
That's what I thought.
look guy, I don't give a rat's rear where they go. do I feel bad for them? sure, I am human.

but don't expect Israel to take in refugees from a country they've been at war with for 67 years. and then huff and puff when they have the audacity to not take in Syrians to their NJ size country. that's just irrational.

if you're going to get all riled up, be pissed at all the gulf Arab states who haven't lifted their filthy fingers to help their own "brothers". They not only have OODLES OF SPACE, BUT OODLES OF MONEY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies