Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 10:43 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,652,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Bwahahahaha, Lawyers.
In post #62 you quoted the following from the attorney's letter,

"For personal security reasons, Ahmed and family are in Doha, Qatar. However, when they feel safe again, all of them want more than anything to come home, to Irving, Texas."

And then you responded "Bwahahahaha, Lawyers."

A question,

When the Texas mayor went on the national Fox news implying the boy and his family were terrorists, and when the police chief went on local TV implying the boy and his family were terrorists, do you claim those actions put the boy and his family in no possible danger of harassment or assault?

Or do you believe those televised accusations could cause harassment and/or assault towards the boy and his family?
(and if so the remarks you made about the attorney were unjustified.)

Last edited by chad3; 11-23-2015 at 10:54 PM..

Old 11-23-2015, 10:53 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
In post #62 you quoted the following from the attorney's letter,

"For personal security reasons, Ahmed and family are in Doha, Qatar. However, when they feel safe again, all of them want more than anything to come home, to Irving, Texas."

And then you responded "Bwahahahaha, Lawyers."

A question,

When the Texas mayor went on the national Fox news implying the boy and his family were terrorists, and when the police chief went on local TV implying the boy and his family were terrorists, do you claim these actions put the boy and his family in no possible danger of assault or harassment?

Or do you believe those actions could cause harassment and possible assault from angry Americans?
(and if so the remarks you made about the attorney were unjustified.)

Following the story as it played out, the kid and family looked real terrified:

-tweeting pics of themselves smiling and flashing the peace sign stating they were on their way to meet with a lawyer
-taking call from Obama
-hitting on the TV circuit
-going to the White House
-going on an overseas tour
-visiting NASA folks
-getting scholarships

Yes, I'd say the family was crapping their pants hiding under their beds.

Sorry, not buying their BS from the get go. But hey, knock yourself out falling for this sham of a family.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:08 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Who should I trust?

A.) Glenn Beck, the police chief, and mayor (who are all involved in a national media character assassination of a INNOCENT 14 year old boy.)

B.) The boy's family attorney.

Personally I'm going with B.
and who am I to trust...a liberal blogger such as you or the facts

Here's the real story:

There was no project or science assignment for clockboy to bringing the device to school .

in the beginning of his freshman year, clockboy was no "science whiz" according to ALL his teachers

The "clock" wasn't made from scratch but just the guts of a mass-manufactured digital clock, complete with AC cord and 9-volt backup battery connection.

With its exposed wires and lack of a face, the gutted clock looked like a bomb. It also sounded like a bomb: The alarm was set to go off during English class; the beeping startled the teacher who called police.

When police questioned the fraud clockboy, he wasn't cooperative and was described as "disrespectful."

The police chief said the device was "intended to create a level of alarm; in other words, a hoax bomb."

clockboy's Sudanese father — a Muslim political activist involved in previous Muslim grievances — factually asked the cops to re-handcuff his son — so his daughter could take the photo that went viral.

clockboy tweeted: "Thank you fellow supporters."

The family's spokesperson is the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a terror-tied group that in 2006 sued US Airways for kicking several Muslim activists off a flight for behaving suspiciously and rattling passengers ........hmmmm the boy is following the footsteps of his terrorist mentors

the simple fact is if you bring an item that looks like a bomb, or a weapon into a school, movie theater , military base, courthouse, you are going to be stopped....and maybe killed

the stupid kid should be thankful, he wasn't shot

the night before Halloween, a soldier tried to enter ft bragg, with what was reported as a suicide bomb vest....ie a very poor taste COSTUME....the entire post was locked down....the soldier was arrested, and is under charges....even though it was just a costume
Suicide bomber costume at Fort Bragg creates alert - CNN.com

here is another from 2013...guy taking a fake bomb to a middle school
https://www.fbi.gov/newhaven/press-r...-middle-school

the kid (clockboy) should be tried for making/assuming a threat to the public....the violation of the peoples civil right of safety....

Old 11-23-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Following the story as it played out, the kid and family looked real terrified:

-tweeting pics of themselves smiling and flashing the peace sign stating they were on their way to meet with a lawyer
-taking call from Obama
-hitting on the TV circuit
-going to the White House
-going on an overseas tour
-visiting NASA folks
-getting scholarships

Yes, I'd say the family was crapping their pants hiding under their beds.

Sorry, not buying their BS from the get go. But hey, knock yourself out falling for this sham of a family.
The difference between what I believe and what you believe is the following. My beliefs were made on my own, by me reading news and things like the attorneys letter. But your beliefs are things said by Fox news/Rush radio and then repeated by their followers.

Knock yourself out repeating the Fox news/Rush radio soundbites,
Chad.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:15 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Oh, the denials and deflections.

Hopefully those like "chad" are being paid... no one should spend so much time and effort for the Obama administration looking the fool without being handsomely paid or receiving some other tangible perk.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:25 PM

Quote:
The difference between what I believe and what you believe is the following. My beliefs were made on my own, by me reading news and things like the attorneys letter. But your beliefs are things said by Fox news/Rush radio and then repeated by their followers.

Knock yourself out repeating the Fox news/Rush radio soundbites,
Chad.
so you believe a liar, I mean lawyer, no I mean liar

and OJ's lawyers said he was innocent too

Old 11-23-2015, 11:29 PM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and who am I to trust...a liberal blogger such as you or the facts

Here's the real story:

There was no project or science assignment for clockboy to bringing the device to school .
The boy told his teachers he was bringing the clock to school days before.

Quote:
in the beginning of his freshman year, clockboy was no "science whiz" according to ALL his teachers

The "clock" wasn't made from scratch but just the guts of a mass-manufactured digital clock, complete with AC cord and 9-volt backup battery connection.
We are talking about a 14 year old child. Do you expect him to make a digital clock from scratch?

Quote:
With its exposed wires and lack of a face, the gutted clock looked like a bomb. It also sounded like a bomb: The alarm was set to go off during English class; the beeping startled the teacher who called police.
Multiple teachers, students, and police saw the clock. And not a single person thought it was a bomb.

Quote:
When police questioned the fraud clockboy, he wasn't cooperative and was described as "disrespectful."
7 police officers took the boy out of class, lied to him saying they saw him before, and refused to let him call his parents (the kid was f.ing scared.)

Quote:
The police chief said the device was "intended to create a level of alarm; in other words, a hoax bomb."
And that's why the police chief is being sued (for saying the above lie.) The mayor, police chief, and several teachers conducted a organized character assault on the boy. They went on Fox news and local TV to make their side look good and make the boy look bad.

Quote:
The family's spokesperson is the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a terror-tied group that in 2006 sued US Airways for kicking several Muslim activists off a flight for behaving suspiciously and rattling passengers ........hmmmm the boy is following the footsteps of his terrorist mentors

the simple fact is if you bring an item that looks like a bomb, or a weapon into a school, movie theater , military base, courthouse, you are going to be stopped....and maybe killed.
If a white, black, or Asian child brought that clock to school nothing would have happened.

Quote:
the stupid kid should be thankful, he wasn't shot
Its sad what America is coming to. When I was a child I could tell the men around me would never shoot a child. But today's men in the Fox news/Rush radio army publicly attack 14 year old's (and even talk about shooting them.)

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/29...ew_mode=scroll

Old 11-23-2015, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

and OJ's lawyers said he was innocent too
Good one, and clearly I need another source.

I'll read up on this subject before commenting more.

Chad.

Old 11-23-2015, 11:36 PM

[quote=chad3;42048005]
Quote:

The boy told his teachers he was bringing the clock to school days before.

We are talking about a 14 year old child. Do you expect him to make a digital clock from scratch?

Multiple teachers, students, and police saw the clock. And not a single person thought it was a bomb.

7 police officers took the boy out of class, lied to him saying they saw him before, and refused to let him call his parents (the kid was f.ing scared.)

And that's why the police chief is being sued (for saying the above lie.) The mayor, police chief, and several teachers conducted a organized character assault on the boy. They went on Fox news and local TV to make their side look good and make the boy look bad.

If a white, black, or Asian child brought that clock to school nothing would have happened.

Its sad what America is coming to. When I was a child I could tell the men around me would never shoot a child. But today's men in the Fox news/Rush radio army publicly attack 14 year old's (and even talk about shooting them.)

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/29...ew_mode=scroll
I could give two craps about what his liars/lawyers write in a letter...the ambulance chasers will always chase the money

the kid made a treat to the public

we the public will sue the kid, the lawyers, and the country of Qatar for harboring the liar

Old 11-23-2015, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Oh, the denials and deflections.

Hopefully those like "chad" are being paid... no one should spend so much time and effort for the Obama administration looking the fool without being handsomely paid or receiving some other tangible perk.
I (my country) get paid when democrats win elections, and we get paid by money not getting added to our national debt.

Example, when Obama beat Romney $6.6 trillion dollars did not get added to our debt.
Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

And if Hillary beats Ted Cruz then $16.2 trillion dollars does not get added to our national debt.
Ted Cruz's Tax Plan Would Cost $16.2 Trillion over 10 Years--Or Maybe Altogether Eliminate Tax Collection | Tax Justice Blog

Or if Hillary beats Trump $10.8 trillion dollars does not get added to our debt.
Donald Trump's tax cut plan: It would cost at least $10.8 trillion, give lots of money to rich people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies