Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 06:15 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,424,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
So seemingly each and every white cop on black person incident warrants national media attention these days. My question is why isn't an incident like below receiving equal attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89qVmi8Wf9o

Black on black incidents like this happen EVERY SINGLE DAY yet where are all these Black Lives Matter people to protest this and call this outrageous and call for behavior like this be stopped ASAP? How come this black student's life who's being beaten literally into convulsions DOESN'T MATTER to the BLM movement? What if this same black student was beaten just as badly by a white cop, why would his life suddenly matter to the BLM people then??

And according to here:

Baltimore high school student Sean Johnson charged with attempted murder | Daily Mail Online

So just as with many other violent black on black incidents, the victim was assaulted over a NOTHING ISSUE.

As I've asked before, why are blacks and the BLM people SO SELECTIVE as to which black lives matter to them and which don't? The daily, incessant, non-stop black on black violence means NOTHING to them and all the black victims from black on black violence also mean NOTHING to them. But hey, have a white cop or a non-black person lay a finger on a black person and then suddenly that black life is as precious as a 24k diamond.

So when will the BLM people admit that they're HYPOCRITES and either start caring for ALL black lives or stop yelling at law enforcement and non-blacks to care about black lives when time and again they CLEARLY SHOW that they don't give a damn themselves about their own kind.
Do you go out and start a march when you hear of a white person committing a crime against another white person, then?

Old 09-20-2015, 06:16 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
I would like to start a new movement: "Cat's Lives Matter"

Old 09-20-2015, 07:07 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
The obsession some people have with blacks is pretty disturbing. Seek help.
I got a ridiculously long chuckle out of this.

We need a C-D asylum for this very reason. Haha

Old 09-20-2015, 07:10 PM

2,700 posts, read 4,938,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
Your are welcome

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ables/table-43

Whites commit more crimes than blacks, not per capita, but overall like I stated. Please educate yourself.

Whites more than 2 to 1.

So that means if a crime has been committed in this country, it is twice as likely that it was committed by someone white versus someone black.

Problem is, Blacks are only 13 percent of the population. But, my point was that people act as if white people do not commit crime......after looking at those stats I am even more surprised about the pass that is given to whites when it comes to this topic.
I'm sorry.. The stat link you put up... If you are looking at the percentages to get your answer you are looking at it wrong.. The percentages are for the whole amount of each crime.. NOT the percentage of the crime per each race.... So in that aspect it looks like whites are the worst at some things..BUT in reality you have to look at the number in each race and the number of crimes committed by that race to find out which race commits the most crimes per their race...

Old 09-20-2015, 10:03 PM

755 posts, read 675,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCpl2 View Post
I'm sorry.. The stat link you put up... If you are looking at the percentages to get your answer you are looking at it wrong.. The percentages are for the whole amount of each crime.. NOT the percentage of the crime per each race.... So in that aspect it looks like whites are the worst at some things..BUT in reality you have to look at the number in each race and the number of crimes committed by that race to find out which race commits the most crimes per their race...

Did you not read "not per capita" but as a whole?

Per Capita: Adverb:
adverb 1. by or for each individual person:

Maybe you didn't know what that meant.

Old 09-21-2015, 01:56 AM

465 posts, read 418,260 times
When its convenient
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies