Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 01:03 PM

5,287 posts, read 5,786,880 times

Advertisements

As long as there is "Black", "White" and "Other", there will always be friction between these groups, so my belief is that creolization will fix this one problem we have in America.

My own genetic makeup is composed of African, European, and Native American lineage. It's because of this that I feel I'm able to relate to the numerous ethnicities our nation is made of. I'm America in human form.

What exactly is the point of preserving distinct races?

Old 09-20-2015, 01:13 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,587,931 times
People will always find a reason to separate themselves. It's human nature.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:17 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunion Powder View Post
As long as there is "Black", "White" and "Other", there will always be friction between these groups, so my belief is that creolization will fix this one problem we have in America.

My own genetic makeup is composed of African, European, and Native American lineage. It's because of this that I feel I'm able to relate to the numerous ethnicities our nation is made of. I'm America in human form.

1000000% WRONG

just look at the Caste system in India

</thread>

Old 09-20-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
1000000% WRONG

just look at the Caste system in India

</thread>
I'm talking about racism not classism.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:30 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,497 times
Well, you are going to have to wait until my family and I pass on before you achieve your master plan - because we will not be participating.

mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,676 times
Quote:

What is the point of deliberately mixing haplotypes and cultural heritages? Are you disappointed that they existed in the first place?

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
So what is wrong with expressing some 'racism'?

The social justice gods have set the bar at zero to condemn and equate an oath sworn in a traffic altercation to a hate filled heart wanting to persecute and physically harm someone soley because of race. If you can't tell the difference you might be a victim of a race baiter.

As a result of activists nurturing victimization, some believe that the law tolerates physically harming someone who vocalizes what may be perceived as a racial slur.

You still have activists making their bones by convincing someone they are a victim. Used to be called instigators, now more appropriately, professional agitators. They pretend to speak for all that bear a genetic similarity, obviously they do not. claiming they do is racist unto itself.

The sensitivity dial has been turned to maximum and so exacerbates the issue creating a deeper divide. Even if all races were obliterated by breeding you still have hateful hearts focusing on some other difference.

It is the heart you need to change not the genetics or the laws.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:32 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,977,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
So what is wrong with expressing some 'racism'?

The social justice gods have set the bar at zero to condemn and equate an oath sworn in a traffic altercation to a hate filled heart wanting to persecute and physically harm someone soley because of race. If you can't tell the difference you might be a victim of a race baiter.

As a result of activists nurturing victimization, some believe that the law tolerates physically harming someone who vocalizes what may be perceived as a racial slur.

You still have activists making their bones by convincing someone they are a victim. Used to be called instigators, now more appropriately, professional agitators. They pretend to speak for all that bear a genetic similarity, obviously they do not. claiming they do is racist unto itself.

The sensitivity dial has been turned to maximum and so exacerbates the issue creating a deeper divide. Even if all races were obliterated by breeding you still have hateful hearts focusing on some other difference.

It is the heart you need to change not the genetics or the laws.
Their goal is indistinguishable genetic and cultural grey goo. Ruled by a small elite that knows best.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Well, you are going to have to wait until my family and I pass on before you achieve your master plan - because we will not be participating.
Why exactly?

Old 09-20-2015, 01:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:

Not just friction between the races: def prejudice WITHIN the different races, too. It's to the point that different races of people but with similar "cultures" usually play well with each other but not other cultures, even if they're of the SAME race. Jews and Chinese and even East Indians have the rep of getting along with each other, at least here in the US. OTOH: Dominicans and and American Blacks; even if the people involved look like brothers, many times they WILL fight each other and call each other racist names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies