Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 05:13 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
King Hillary's closest advisor Huma Abedin-Weiner says she is proud to be a Muslim.

No doubt if King Hillary is elected, she will appoint this Muslim woman to an important position in the Administration. Maybe Chief of Staff, maybe Secretary of State. People have been asked if they would vote for Muslin for office, now they get their chance with King Hillary.

(Also known as Anthony Weiner's wife, she, like King Hillary spits on the Secret Service as being beneath her. Uses them for door mats.)

Huma proclaims her Muslim faith as she attacks Ben Carson in high-profile Twitter debut | Daily Mail Online
Wiener the creep is Jewish and to me he has an identity issue but that aside do we want another creep hanging out in the White House!

Huma can't be trusted either as who can you trust who can't even make a decent decision in a private life and stays with a man who doesn't respect her and how can we trust the info not having spread.

Hillary on itself can't be trusted so here we have already 3 people with a bad record, than add Bill to the mix and what do we get. A lot of bad news!

Nice for the gossip channels and magazines but not what this country needs. We will be the laughing stock of the world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 05:15 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
'Proud to be a Muslim'

I'm sure Osama bin Laden was too.
Yep, you have that one right. I am not putting Muslims down, but I am not impressed with them saying how proud they are and I am not impressed with King Hillary period. My guess, she has this person on her payroll just to try and prove how inclusive she is: BULL..

Old 09-23-2015, 05:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So what if she's a Muslim? One person who responded in this thread is arguing in another thread that Republicans have no problem with ordinary, every day Muslims. That they only have a problem with the radical Muslims, which this woman is clearly not, and that that's all Carson meant, too. Is that not true?
How in the heck would you know if whe is radical or not? Radical doesn't mean the same thing to everyone, nor does it mean militant. She may not be radical, I have no idea, but just the fact she stays with a jerk for a husband, like Hillary, I may add, makes me wonder about her.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:20 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
This is how screwed up this country is. Imagine a politician proudly proclaiming they are a "Nazi" in 1938 before an election in America.

We have to have people in office and associated with those in office who are going to be ready for WWIII that is coming against radical Islam. We don't need the enemy in office.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:24 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Ugh.

Wiener....Huma....

Whatever happened to America?

Old 09-23-2015, 06:40 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Many reasons to not favor Hillary.

Her aide is not one of them.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:48 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
No different than Valerie Jarrett. We have had an Islamic puppet master for 7 years already.
And that's worked out great, hasn't it. What in the Mideast has improved? If anything, the opposite.

Anyway, I'd be much more "offended" over the creepy Weiner dude hanging out in the WH than his wife...

Old 09-23-2015, 07:54 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,386,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Didn't that lady have a kid with Anthony Weiner, who's Jewish? Tho to be fair: I have more respect for a person who's up front about being "Muslim" than I am for a person hiding it. Too; Huma Abedin-Weiner's probably not well liked by any Islamist because she's her own person.

Female muslims are non-people. Just ask the men. They are little more than life-support vessels for a vagina.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:28 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
King Hillary's closest advisor Huma Abedin-Weiner says she is proud to be a Muslim.

No doubt if King Hillary is elected, she will appoint this Muslim woman to an important position in the Administration. Maybe Chief of Staff, maybe Secretary of State. People have been asked if they would vote for Muslin for office, now they get their chance with King Hillary.

(Also known as Anthony Weiner's wife, she, like King Hillary spits on the Secret Service as being beneath her. Uses them for door mats.)

Huma proclaims her Muslim faith as she attacks Ben Carson in high-profile Twitter debut | Daily Mail Online
So proud she married a misogynist outside of her culture which is verboten and doesn't wear a towel.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:

Tell us why we should care about this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies