Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 10:03 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Just like Nixon was too smart to get caught with something as basic as Watergate?

Hey, I'm not going to believe any garbage from the trash website breitbart. (Is that german for dog****?)

However, the email thing is real and I expect million year old ms clinton to be:

a) controlling.
b) clueless of tech

Let's wait and see what they find.
It's not that difficult to wipe a disk thoroughly. Frankly I'd be surprised if there is anything on there relevant and anything they do find was probably left on purpose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 10:13 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
The O-cult sure does complain a lot about supposed bias on C-D lately. Some even hope it will shut down.
I suppose having the MSM, entertainment industry, and major influential corporations (e.g. Google) isn't enough anymore? Shall we emulate North Korea instead?

Old 09-22-2015, 10:16 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Just like Nixon was too smart to get caught with something as basic as Watergate?

Hey, I'm not going to believe any garbage from the trash website breitbart. (Is that german for dog****?)

However, the email thing is real and I expect million year old ms clinton to be:

a) controlling.
b) clueless of tech

Let's wait and see what they find.
How about Bloomberg?:

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server

Does that pass muster with you? Or are you waiting for the Daily Kos or the New York Times to publish this story?

Old 09-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
How about Bloomberg? Does that pass muster with you? Or are you waiting for the Daily Kos or the New York Times to publish this story?:

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server
Again, what about this are you seeing as a "We got her" moment ?????????

they said they were able to recover personal emails, did I miss a press release when she said she never used her server for personal emails ??????

Old 09-22-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

they said they were able to recover personal emails, did I miss a press release when she said she never used her server for personal emails ??????
You apparently missed the press release - a televised news conference actually - where Hillary Clinton announced that she had destroyed these emails, even though they were under subpoena.

And they have already found a number of emails that were government related that she failed to submit, including more just yesterday. From Politico:

Quote:
More emails surface in Hillary Clinton Benghazi probe

More previously undisclosed State Department emails related to Benghazi have surfaced in a federal court filing, offering a public accounting of at least some of the records still being sought by congressional investigators.

Most of the documents also appear to have been withheld from the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which is investigating State's response to the attack. The committee is scheduled to take public testimony from Clinton on Oct. 22.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
You apparently missed the press release - a televised news conference actually - where Hillary Clinton announced that she had destroyed these emails, even though they were under subpoena.
they were not under subpoena to give up any personal emails.

Quote:
And they have already found a number of emails that were government related that she failed to submit, including more just yesterday. From Politico:
Again, you are being misleading, they already had her emails per other state department employees. You are literally arguing that she did not submit them herself even though they were already in the investigations data base.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
they were not under subpoena to give up any personal emails.

Again, you are being misleading, they already had her emails per other state department employees. You are literally arguing that she did not submit them herself even though they were already in the investigations data base.
The emails WERE under subpoena when she announced that they had been destroyed. And we only have her word for when they were actually destroyed. Since she is clearly a pathological liar, her word is not worth a petrified cat turd.

In any case, it appears that the veracity of her assurances that over 30,000 deleted emails were "personal" related to her yoga classes is now going to be checked and verified one email at a time, and not by her campaign staff this time around. Before you people could just snicker and enjoy watching Hillary Clinton obstruct the justice process.

Perhaps that other corrupt liar, Barack Obama, will intervene on her behalf and obstruct this investigation and the justice process some more. We will see soon enough.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:41 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,517,225 times
Quote:

I guess you didn't read all the news,

"The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state"

In the past Clinton said she only deleted personal emails, this proves that was a lie.

Bloomberg Politics

Old 09-22-2015, 10:47 PM

Quote:
The emails WERE under subpoena when she announced that they had been destroyed. And we only have her word for when they were actually destroyed. Since she is clearly a pathological liar, her word is not worth a petrified cat turd.
no they werent, and im assuming you are talking about Judicial Watch and their stupid FOIAct claim, and not the Congressional one. Either way, you would be wrong.

Quote:
In any case, it appears that the veracity of her assurances that over 30,000 deleted emails were "personal" related to her yoga classes and such. Before you people could just snicker and enjoy watching Hillary Clinton obstruct the justice process.
She isnt obstructing anything. You guys are just fishing and seem to get p/o'ed that you havent caught anything, so now you are making these obscure arguments that dont even make sense.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestintheWest View Post
I guess you didn't read all the news,

"The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state"

In the past Clinton said she only deleted personal emails, this proves that was a lie.

Bloomberg Politics
I guess you should read the article and the line you posted again and then you will understand why I said what I said.

notice how the article itself separates the multiple claims with in it as to not open themselves up to the same scrutiny that the NYT got.

The article doesnt even claim the work emails were deleted. read the actual wording of the sentence you are going to eventually try to quote in your defense.

Quote:
Therefore, some of the emails that Clinton deleted — the ones that she determined were NOT relevant to federal investigations — are now in the hands of the FBI.
no mention of these emails being work related, only that they were deleted and now in the hands of the FBI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies