Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2015, 02:54 PM

78,331 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
That what usually happens when the propagandist becomes ineffective in spreading propaganda ... they bail
No Neutron Don, the bizarre logic you can't see yourself buying into while claiming you see the truth reminds me of a schizophrenic I once knew. Perhaps sad is a better description of how your posts make me feel.

100% serious when I say best of luck and goodbye.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:05 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
The evidence is real and indisputable ... you just choose to not discuss it ... and spread propaganda to protect the establishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=hxAtd7KV5X0

Old 09-28-2015, 03:05 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Bull ... I spent over 50 years in California. California had its dry years but never experienced what has happened over the past decade ... which is when geoengineering went into full operation. You can review historical and current climate data from NASA and NOAA and see what's happening. The geoengineering operations are creating artificial high pressure systems over California which deverts normal weather patterns from reaching California. This explains why above normal rain is falling east of California. The weather patterns are diverted north of California and then it flows back south after avoiding California.

Watch the video I posted. If you think what these aircrafts are doing is normal and just contrails then you are just another oblivious person who is a slave to government propaganda.
And I don't buy into the conspiracy theories you do. Contrails did not cause what is going in CA. Shifting weather patterns caused the drought. It has happened before and will happen again.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:08 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
NY Times ... National Geographic ... no thanks ... no Kool-aid for me
Dude, words fail me.

Good luck proving the unprovable.

I'm out.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:28 PM

29,505 posts, read 19,602,720 times
Quote:
I don't see anything about tree rings? Just more propaganda.
Did you read beyond the first sentence?

Quote:
Based on tree-ring records, scientists know that severe droughts coincided with the collapse of the Ancestral Pueblo culture. Great droughts struck in the 1100s and 1200s, at the same time as the abandonment of the stone villages at Mesa Verde, Chaco Canyon and elsewhere on the Colorado Plateau.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And I don't buy into the conspiracy theories you do. Contrails did not cause what is going in CA. Shifting weather patterns caused the drought. It has happened before and will happen again.
That's what geoengineering does ... it shifts weather patterns.

Old 09-28-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
No Neutron Don, the bizarre logic you can't see yourself buying into while claiming you see the truth reminds me of a schizophrenic I once knew. Perhaps sad is a better description of how your posts make me feel.

100% serious when I say best of luck and goodbye.
Again ... no comment on the video proof.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:04 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
NY Times ... National Geographic ... no thanks ... no Kool-aid for me

I must not look at anything that will disabuse me of my paranoid delusions.

**Whew!! That was close!!**

We now return you to Don9's previously scheduled paranoid delusions....

Old 09-28-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

**Whew!! That was close!!**

We now return you to Don9's previously scheduled paranoid delusions....
No surprise that you also ignore the video proof.

Let me ask if you know what a ionospheric heater is, what they are used for, and why are they in operation all over the globe?

Here is a obvious hint ... they super heat the ionosphere ... they create climate high pressure zones or domes.

What happens when a large high pressure dome sits over California? Do the approaching weather patterns from the west avoid the high pressure dome and go around the north end of the dome?

Old 09-28-2015, 05:37 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
No surprise that you also ignore the video proof.

Let me ask if you know what a ionospheric heater is, what they are used for, and why are they in operation all over the globe?

Here is a obvious hint ... they super heat the ionosphere ... they create climate high pressure zones or domes.

What happens when a large high pressure dome sits over California? Do the approaching weather patterns from the west avoid the high pressure dome and go around the north end of the dome?
Do you know what tree ring evidence is? No, of course you don't because you refuse to look at anything that might disprove your conspiracy theory. That's Rule #1 of all conspiracy theorists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies