Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2015, 02:46 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times

Advertisements

Well in more silliness to deal with while potheads sit around and smoke the rest of us continue to do positive acts for our community
In response to the dearth of honey oil explosions in our county we have put together a steering community to write a draft ordinance to control the amount of butane a person can purchase at one time... While requiring I.d. ( something that people who use drugs hate to produce). Similar to the effective law on psuedoephedrine. Some minimarts in the county are now storing thousands of cannisters and hundred of cases of butane.
Obvious this creates haz mat and fire issues.
Honey oil fires have burned down entire blocks in at least one neighborhood
This is about behavior...

I'll keep you updated

Oh... And Colorado officials will be in attendance at the drug symposium next month in San Diego...
As to the "Colorado" forum being unaware of issues.. Laughable.. Read the report .. Dispute the FACTS .. And evidence ... But please.. Declaring something by people who are using marijuana is.... Faulty thinking
Again..not one proponent here has disputed the evidence in the report ...
Perhaps critical reading of 182 pages of evidence is beyond the marijuana brain.

In a meeting with our d.a.yesterday we are now being instructed the 5 ngm limit is no longer being used..we are now focusing on level of impairment. This is an important distinction and allows us to prosecute and convict the burgeoning population of defenses about having script and having thc permanently in their system. Now impairment will be focused on psychomotor skills with blood draw being supportive but not primary evidence. This means we can successfully convict people with lower amounts of thc in their system who drive poorly. Great policy for California.

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-15-2015 at 02:59 AM..

Old 10-15-2015, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Even in places where pot is legal spice is one of those things people do because it's cheaper. I hate pot, but even I don't think spice usage is caused by permissive attitudes. I think it's use comes from being stupid.
Stupidity in the purest form comes from a lowered i.q.
Heavy marijuana use lowers the I.q. of formative brains.. It literally makes you stupid.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:17 AM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,366,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Stupidity in the purest form comes from a lowered i.q.
Heavy marijuana use lowers the I.q. of formative brains.. It literally makes you stupid.
So you USED TO smoke pot. Okay, we get it now.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:16 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
In a meeting with our d.a.yesterday we are now being instructed the 5 ngm limit is no longer being used..we are now focusing on level of impairment. This is an important distinction and allows us to prosecute and convict the burgeoning population of defenses about having script and having thc permanently in their system. Now impairment will be focused on psychomotor skills with blood draw being supportive but not primary evidence. This means we can successfully convict people with lower amounts of thc in their system who drive poorly. Great policy for California.
This is one of the very few things I have read in your posts about mj that actually makes sense. It figures it came from someone else.

Level of impairment is EXACTLY what you should check for if you suspect there's a problem. When it comes to mj, people with little tolerance can't drive with 5 ngm in their blood, while others can function perfectly with many times that.

You wanted to do 2 ngm, and throw the book at anyone who fails that test. That is utter nonsense. That is you wanting to create a problem where none exists. Fortunately, your more level-headed and logical D.A. prevailed.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:59 AM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,366,108 times
Quote:
In response to the dearth of honey oil explosions in our county we have put together a steering community to write a draft ordinance to control the amount of butane a person can purchase at one time...
Please look up the meaning of "dearth".

Maybe you should be thankful that users of cannabis are lowering their IQ (another "fact" made up by the OP). It gives you more chances of appearing to have what might be considered a normal IQ.

Quote:
Perhaps critical reading of 182 pages of evidence is beyond the marijuana brain.
Well, 10 short paragraphs seems to make YOU nauseous. You are REALLY beginning to seem like your own definition of a "stoner".

Last edited by pvs; 10-15-2015 at 09:09 AM..

Old 10-15-2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvs View Post
Please look up the meaning of "dearth".

Maybe you should be thankful that users of cannabis are lowering their IQ (another "fact" made up by the OP). It gives you more chances of appearing to have what might be considered a normal IQ.

Well, 10 short paragraphs seems to make YOU nauseous. You are REALLY beginning to seem like your own definition of a "stoner".
Thanks.. "Wealth" is what I typed but my phone does its own spellcheck and changes my words...

But..if your only addition to the topic without evidence is to be my spellcheck bot..have at it. Please do so regularly for me... As I continue to live rent free in your head

Please look at studies of marijuana and the developing mind... Lots of good info out there about the drop in I.q. for heavy users.. But hey.. Go ahead and smoke away .. Do you think pot makes you smarter?... This I have to hear...

As to the D.A. looking at impairment.. This was done to reduce challenges to the ngm limit. The DA supports 2 ngm but knew the challenges would clog the trial calendar.. With impairment our plead out rate will be higher.. Around 90 percent
Are you justifying driving while stoned?
Do you operate a vehicle with thc measurable in your system?
You would potentially be subject to prosecution here.
As I understand it Washington and Oregon are also considering same until a fully challenged dui pds device has been vetted.

I'm surprised none of you defended honey oil...but I imagine a number of you would partake in a second if you could

Old 10-15-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
This is one of the very few things I have read in your posts about mj that actually makes sense. It figures it came from someone else.

Level of impairment is EXACTLY what you should check for if you suspect there's a problem. When it comes to mj, people with little tolerance can't drive with 5 ngm in their blood, while others can function perfectly with many times that.

You wanted to do 2 ngm, and throw the book at anyone who fails that test. That is utter nonsense. That is you wanting to create a problem where none exists. Fortunately, your more level-headed and logical D.A. prevailed.

I see any measurable amount in the future as the tests get easier and accuracy perfected..

I challenge any proponent to dispute the FACTS as evidenced in the rocky mountain high report ..

Old 10-15-2015, 01:29 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Marijuana is not even CLOSE the threat on the road that marijuana is. And there's no statistics you can show to prove otherwise.

There's many actual comparisons out there, done scientifically, to back up what I just said.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:43 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Thanks.. "Wealth" is what I typed but my phone does its own spellcheck and changes my words...

But..if your only addition to the topic without evidence is to be my spellcheck bot..have at it. Please do so regularly for me... As I continue to live rent free in your head

Please look at studies of marijuana and the developing mind... Lots of good info out there about the drop in I.q. for heavy users.. But hey.. Go ahead and smoke away .. Do you think pot makes you smarter?... This I have to hear...

As to the D.A. looking at impairment.. This was done to reduce challenges to the ngm limit. The DA supports 2 ngm but knew the challenges would clog the trial calendar.. With impairment our plead out rate will be higher.. Around 90 percent
Are you justifying driving while stoned?
Do you operate a vehicle with thc measurable in your system?
You would potentially be subject to prosecution here.
As I understand it Washington and Oregon are also considering same until a fully challenged dui pds device has been vetted.

I'm surprised none of you defended honey oil...but I imagine a number of you would partake in a second if you could
"Wealth" would also be incorrect.

You really need to learn how to use your words if you want to taken seriously.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
"Wealth" would also be incorrect.

You really need to learn how to use your words if you want to taken seriously.
Wrong.. Again .. Putting out erroneous info seems to be common with proponents.. Perhaps look up websters and you will see my use of same is absolutely accurate.

We meet next week with the b.o.s.who want to gain some control over the wealth.. Note play on words and definition.. Of honey oil criminals.
It is human nature to want to maximize the "benefits" of anything in life..in this case maximize being high..
I think 60% thc is obscene... No wonder people like me cannot support this behavior
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies