Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 03:45 PM
pvs

1,845 posts, read 3,365,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Well try to educate before you recreate..
But you're a winner in your mind already.. Hooray for you internet slayer of evil doers....

Secretly you really want to tell me...you use...dont you.. You're just afraid of potential pushback for revealing on social media... It's OK.. I'll forgive you.. To err is to be human... To smoke is to be perfect... At least as a proponent
Secrets? Forgiveness? Wow, are we dating now?

Oh, never mind, your phone probably wrote this while it was in your back pocket.

This thread is SUCH a joke!

Old 10-15-2015, 03:54 PM

88 posts, read 128,429 times
All drugs have negative consequences, addicts are in denial.

Old 10-15-2015, 03:57 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,275,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by copjak View Post
What's the negative consequence of 4-AcO-DMT?

Is anyone who uses any psychoactive molecule, through any RoA, in any dosage, with any frequency, an "addict" in your mind?

Old 10-15-2015, 04:24 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by copjak View Post
Not all people who take drugs are addicts either.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:22 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvs View Post
Secrets? Forgiveness? Wow, are we dating now?

Oh, never mind, your phone probably wrote this while it was in your back pocket.

This thread is SUCH a joke!
Feel free not to keep adding chaff then

Or news flash read the report and pick it apart if you can..
I challenge any proponent to do so...so far no takers

Evidence too difficult to deal with and doesn't fit the narrative that mj is no big deal...

All drugs are a big deal... And negatively affect our world. Users will never admit this ..to do so would require introspection and acceptance each of you in some way .. Drugs short circuit this ability...Even miniscule use is a part of the problem

While rep points don't mean patooey to me they somehow keep coming from this thread ... So people are not in agreement with proponents desires and ideas on marijuana

Old 10-15-2015, 08:39 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,339 times
Quote:
Feel free not to keep adding chaff then

Or news flash read the report and pick it apart if you can..
I challenge any proponent to do so...so far no takers

Evidence too difficult to deal with and doesn't fit the narrative that mj is no big deal...

All drugs are a big deal... And negatively affect our world. Users will never admit this ..to do so would require introspection and acceptance each of you in some way .. Drugs short circuit this ability...Even miniscule use is a part of the problem

While rep points don't mean patooey to me they somehow keep coming from this thread ... So people are not in agreement with proponents desires and ideas on marijuana
And yet you failed to notice that there are maybe five other posts here against cannabis 44 pages into this thread.

Doesn't surprise me.

A wealth of honey oil explosions, lol.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:25 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
It's a good thing useless internet points don't mean jack, and real life votes do, which clearly show, times they are a changin'.

You Shasta County marijuana eradication boys and girls must be worried about force funds and paychecks, but don't worry. Instead of eradicating, perhaps the division can just become more along the lines of inspectors, making sure the rules are being followed. Sure, you'd loose all your fancy toys, but a clipboard and proper legislation can be loads of fun too!

Old 10-15-2015, 09:55 PM

88 posts, read 128,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Not all people who take drugs are addicts either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
What's the negative consequence of 4-AcO-DMT?

Is anyone who uses any psychoactive molecule, through any RoA, in any dosage, with any frequency, an "addict" in your mind?
and the defensive denial begins...

Old 10-16-2015, 05:48 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
And yet you failed to notice that there are maybe five other posts here against cannabis 44 pages into this thread.

Doesn't surprise me.

A wealth of honey oil explosions, lol.
Perhaps the WEALTH of honey oil would be more appropriate ..for it is a hugely profitable venture... Taking moldy or bad marijuana.. Or trimmings not worth smoking and turning them into a highly potent drug in large demand.. By some stats honey oil makes up 40 percent of some dispensaries sales. Unregulated for the most part.. No testing.. No purity asdurdity.. Not even rudimentary standards means chemically laden cocktails of death being marketed as "cures what ails ya"... Similar to the magic elixar sold in side shows and hawked on the streets of the old west.
I was heartened to hear from some afficiandos they wouldn't touch the stuff... Crack of cannabis
In the case of Colorado they experienced a 167 percent rise in extraction labs post legalization .. Only a handful actually permitted... To go with this injuries and damage.. Particularly fire.. Skyrocketed

Rocky mountain high report final .. Aug 2015...

More current info to follow next week in seeking an ordinance to control another abhorrent mj behavior

Many Americans have not experienced all the negative aspects of legalization ... When they do they will see the trend that is occurring ... Legislate.. Ordinances .. Permits..controls.. Abatements.. And ultimately stopping mj in their communities.

Legalizing pot has many negative consequences. I'll bring more current ones forth for discussion

Last edited by notmeofficer; 10-16-2015 at 06:14 AM..

Old 10-16-2015, 05:48 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Quote:
Ok.. Interesting.. Responding to a neighbor complaint of an offending behavior .. That is something we do many times a shift...
It all comes down to the nature of the complaint.. The reasonableness of the complaint.. The legal aspects of the complaint ..what is best for keeping the peace.. And what ultimately will get opposing groups to get along so we don't have to come back and there is peace. Insert any behavior you like.. Our job is to help people get along ... People can certainly control what happens when we get there .. Provided there is no violence.. Violence will get action

We wouldn't do anything here in California other than advise the complaintent that no law was being violated. We might speak with you and ask you if you could help the situation in any way...
I have never cited anyone for mj in their home in my entire career.. I have arrested persons for transportation for sale, production for sale, packaging for sale.. But never for someone smoking a joint in their own home... Ever... Could it happen.. I guess.. But its not a crime to be intoxicated in your own home absent other criminal behavior... And it would be chicken**** to cite you for a joint.. You would have had to be a grade a ******* for a cite to get issued

Good to know. I'm by no means a trouble maker, and most of my immediate neighbors I get along with, and in fact we all pal around quite a bit. In a way we're kind of like our own neighborhood watch in the sense, we aren't going to let any shady stuff go down. Especially with my next door neighbors who are both retired, so they really watch, and pay attention to what is going on. Hell, last Easter my wife was home ill, and my son and I went over to the in-laws for a bit (to represent the family), and I get a call from my next door neighbor. My first thought was "uh oh, my wife is getting rushed to the ER." Anyway, he was calling to inform me that I left the front door cracked, and didn't see my car, so before he called the police he wanted to call me to make me aware of it. I told him, yes I knew about the door being cracked and that my wife was home, and she wanted it left open to get some air in the house as it was warm out. At any rate, they're not the neighbors I'm worried about (one of them partakes). But, every neighborhood has their share of busy bodies. Thanks for your input.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies