Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2015, 01:16 AM

38,622 posts, read 26,292,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Here you go, here is the real story behind Carly's 'shocker'
and a link for you from another poster:

Nope, didn't see that dead baby, but I saw a bunch of others.... arms, legs, lungs, intestines, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJPLzMIC7CI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 03:11 AM

88,729 posts, read 44,535,751 times
Quote:
With all due respect, I do not believe the whole argument against planned parenthood is anything less than a full frontal attack intended to remove women's access to abortion services.
How so? PP isn't the only abortion services provider.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:22 AM

35,493 posts, read 20,860,187 times
Quote:
My remark: was in response to this:
what investigators- there is no investigation at this time-there is going to BE a congressional inquiry

Old 09-28-2015, 05:23 AM

35,493 posts, read 20,860,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Nope, didn't see that dead baby, but I saw a bunch of others.... arms, legs, lungs, intestines, etc.

you are worse- i may have a discussion bu not going to post victims- shame on you --SHUT IT DOWN moderator

Old 09-28-2015, 08:00 AM

42,764 posts, read 26,048,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That's not what I said. I believe this is a strategy with the desired outcome being the criminalization of abortion. Do you disagree with that? Would the groups who are behind this be happy if PP was replaced with another organization offering the same services?

Old 09-28-2015, 08:08 AM

88,729 posts, read 44,535,751 times
Quote:
That's not what I said.
Then you're wrong that defunding PP would criminalize abortion.

Quote:
Would the groups who are behind this be happy if PP was replaced with another organization offering the same services?
I think the groups would be happy if PP's supporters would step up to the plate, donate, and fund PP via a private foundation.

Old 09-28-2015, 08:49 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,737,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

What you don't see is the truth. Baby parts are not sold anymore than organs are sold for transplant. A photo of a dead corpse, after organ harvest, would not be proof that its organs were harvested for profit, but it would elicit unpleasant emotions. That is the tactic that those videos are using. Another word, that describes this tactic, is propaganda. Propaganda = "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

Old 09-28-2015, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Planned Parenthood provides birth control and birth control education to millions of women, most low income. Birth Control Methods - Birth Control Options Take that away, and abortion clinics (most for profit) will pop up everywhere to accommodate the explosion of unwanted pregnancies. You are correct, there are other abortion providers.

The other outcome of closing down PP clinics will be a massive outpouring of our tax dollars in the form of welfare and Medicaid.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:06 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,655,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Propaganda = "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."
Thank you for an honest description of the liberal (often referred to as 'lamestream') press. From now on, libs can no longer deny it.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Thank you for an honest description of the liberal (often referred to as 'lamestream') press. From now on, libs can no longer deny it.

Actually, I was referring to those deceptive videos The Center for Medical Progress created.

Quote:
To the viewer, especially someone unsophisticated in video techniques who is emotionally predisposed to support the anti-choice message, this is all a blur. Center for Medical Progress is counting on this, and this is how propaganda has often worked.

Juxtapose a “straight” narrative with striking imagery, and the brain – that is always, always – seeking out the best way to form a pattern for us to understand, does the dirty work. You end up with people who are convinced they saw something they never actually saw. When the interview subject talks about the cold, clinical abortion procedure, combined with the still and video images of the fetus, possibly moving, they believe the video “shows” what O’Donnell is talking about and that’s what prompts the response that you must watch the video to have your heart move.
Propaganda Trick In The Latest Planned Parenthood Video
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies