Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2016, 11:39 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Does the entire "Greek" system at American universities exist for the purpose of justifying the rape and subjugation of women?
Pretty much.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:17 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Is it politically irresponsible and racist to challenge and discuss rape culture in fraternities? Will your career end if you make disparaging statements about rape culture in fraternities?

Will you be deemed an ignorant bigot if you ask the schools to take a more proactive approach at ending rape culture in fraternities?

Are you railed in the media if you ask that there be no more fraternities in schools until such time as the Greek life systems gets their rape culture under control?
Was this post meant for me? I am all for discussing the rape culture in the fraternities.

Old 01-03-2016, 01:25 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Was this post meant for me? I am all for discussing the rape culture in the fraternities.
We know, it's just that's all you want to talk about.

Old 01-03-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
We know, it's just that's all you want to talk about.
Well it seems otherwise want to try to pretend like it is only those "evil" Muslims that are raping their women.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Well it seems otherwise want to try to pretend like it is only those "evil" Muslims that are raping their women.
No one here ever said that but you.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:54 PM

Quote:
No one here ever said that but you.
I can just see what is being implied, it's those evil Muslims that will rape our women if we let them in, never mind that almost all we let in are women and families and elderly. Also nevermind the fact that we already have our own home grown rapists we do very little about, they aren't as much of an issue as those evil Muslims.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
I can just see what is being implied, it's those evil Muslims that will rape our women if we let them in, never mind that almost all we let in are women and families and elderly. Also nevermind the fact that we already have our own home grown rapists we do very little about, they aren't as much of an issue as those evil Muslims.
No one was even talking about the Muslims coming here. The topic is that Muslim migrants are raping women and forcing some into prostitution in the migrant camps, and the German government is downplaying it. You were the one who had to bring up rape in America, like it's even nearly on the same level or on topic.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
No one was even talking about the Muslims coming here. The topic is that Muslim migrants are raping women and forcing some into prostitution in the migrant camps, and the German government is downplaying it. You were the one who had to bring up rape in America, like it's even nearly on the same level or on topic.
Yep, bad things happen in the world, should we invaded Germany or something because of this? Why do you or anyone else cares about what the German government does?

Old 01-03-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Yep, bad things happen in the world, should we invaded Germany or something because of this? Why do you or anyone else cares about what the German government does?
Why do we care about anything on City-Data? I commented on a video, as did you. But actually, I do care if women get raped and the government does little or nothing about it because of fear of backlash against the migrants. If only people had cared about 1,400 girls, some as young as 11, who were raped and/or forced into prostitution by Pakistani men while their own countrymen looked away in England. And that's British citizens. What would force German authorities to risk unrest on behalf of foreign migrant women who have no voice or advocates? I feel bad thinking about women and girls escaping their homeland to get away from rapists and torturers, only to be stuck in the migrant camps with those very same type of people.

Why do you think the natural progression is for me to think we must invade Germany because I commented on Muslims and the culture of rape and oppression of women? That's just a silly strawman argument on your part anyway. I never said any such thing.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Why do we care about anything on City-Data? I commented on a video, as did you. But actually, I do care if women get raped and the government does little or nothing about it because of fear of backlash against the migrants. If only people had cared about 1,400 girls, some as young as 11, who were raped and/or forced into prostitution by Pakistani men while their own countrymen looked away in England. And that's British citizens. What would force German authorities to risk unrest on behalf of foreign migrant women who have no voice or advocates? I feel bad thinking about women and girls escaping their homeland to get away from rapists and torturers, only to be stuck in the migrant camps with those very same type of people.

Why do you think the natural progression is for me to think we must invade Germany because I commented on Muslims and the culture of rape and oppression of women? That's just a silly strawman argument on your part anyway. I never said any such thing.
Well congratulations, you have voiced your concern about something on the internet. I am sure that should fix all the problems of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies