Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 05:53 AM

398 posts, read 392,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I wonder what the Obama supporters will think about this thread?
Nothing. Because they don't think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2015, 09:26 AM

335 posts, read 374,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelsTX View Post
Its not their fault, their frontal lobe area of their brain is under developed.

Old 10-14-2015, 09:29 PM

16,366 posts, read 8,461,601 times
Having watched the (D) debate, it is a stark contrast to the (D) party of old.
The loon left likes to imply that the (R's) have gone hard right, but if you compare the (R) platform of the 1990's to today, you would see very little change. Conversely, if you look at the (D) platform of the 1990's, they have gone not only left, but radically left.

So that is likely why their warped perspective seems to make them think it is the (R's) who changed. In reality it is being so far in left field that has many of them thinking that way.

`

Old 10-15-2015, 04:12 AM

26,950 posts, read 15,160,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't watch that clown bloviate, so what did he say about race?

As for shooting Christians, I was watching the LiveStream all day, and Courtney, the student, came out with her story about how loser shooter asked the religion of the student before shooting them, and it was stated on the air, hesitantly, (I keep adding this, no one listens), just before, and I mean JUST before Obama was supposed to speak. I'm going to guess he didn't know.

mMaybe he didn't read the paper or watch any news yet......again.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:27 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,239,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
When the scumbag killed a bunch of church worshipers in SC a while back, I started a thread about being disappointed on how the very first day, Obama injected race into the issue.
Many Obama fans came out of the woodwork and explained how they thought it appropriate to do so.
While I did not agree with most of them, we all have different perspectives, so they are certainly entitled to their opinion.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...p-himself.html

Now that some scumbag has killed people and specifically targeted Christians, one wonders why Obama did not make mention of this fact, like he does when black people are victims at the hands of criminals targeting them because of race.

Any thoughts?

`

Yes, because he only said that in select rooms that he killed. Moreover, when the Christians stood up, he merely killed them first and then killed everyone in the room.

In one room, he told everyone to get down on the ground, including a person in a wheelchair. He then told that person to get BACK UP INTO HER WHEELCHAIR then killed her.

So why didn't he talk about the injustices in the disabled.

If he killed ONLY Christians and/or ONLY sought them out to kill, i would agree with you.

He didn't.

Next time, please do your research before posting.

/end thread

Old 10-15-2015, 04:30 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,008,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
When the scumbag killed a bunch of church worshipers in SC a while back, I started a thread about being disappointed on how the very first day, Obama injected race into the issue.
Many Obama fans came out of the woodwork and explained how they thought it appropriate to do so.
While I did not agree with most of them, we all have different perspectives, so they are certainly entitled to their opinion.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...p-himself.html

Now that some scumbag has killed people and specifically targeted Christians, one wonders why Obama did not make mention of this fact, like he does when black people are victims at the hands of criminals targeting them because of race.

Any thoughts?

`
Barry is a black Islamist sympathizer. Prove me wrong.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:39 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,042,185 times
His inconsistency in deciding when to speak out is where people perceive he is showing favoritism. The consistent thing is to have spoken about the mental health component in both the SC and OR shootings. Follow that thread, including the CT school shooting, then Mr President is showing leadership for America.

All three murderers are we're crazy.

Old 10-15-2015, 04:43 AM

6,367 posts, read 6,239,346 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdoo View Post
Its not their fault, their frontal lobe area of their brain is under developed.
Yeah, the most intelligent people in the world via IQ (i.e., intelligence testing) are Republicans.

Oh wait.... I mean Democrats.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ts-in-congress

Democrats usually stay away from the more narcissistic side-shows. Just compare the tone of the D debate to the R debate. One was more serious. One was practically frivolous.

But i'm sure there is some conspiracy theory for that too....

Old 10-15-2015, 04:44 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,008,035 times
Quote:
You're right...they feel!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies