Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 03:44 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
We move against people like you. So that can answer your question. You would wish that it was BLM you were up against.
Bring it on. Your "movement" won't even be a footnote in history.

Then again it's easy to talk big about something that is nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

(one of the funnier things I've read on this forum lately.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2015, 03:52 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
No Justice, No Peace. No racist Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMxNYQ71LOk

"So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street, when gangbanging made me kill a n%(&% blacker than me. Hypocrite!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbLsCrfTPg

All races united. Don't let the media fool you.

Oh yea Waldo. THis might kill you but black and white people joined together to start The Movement. As well as Repubs and Dems.

And yes we have contacts. We move when the times right.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Oh yea Waldo. THis might kill you but black and white people joined together to start The Movement. As well as Repubs and Dems. And yes we have contacts. We move when the times right.
Nah. I expect that your "Movement" also includes green men from Mars, the Easter Bunny & Santa Klaus. That's the thing about imaginary movements. It changes to fit the argument of the moment. I recommend that you go look up the definition of psychotic because this is where you are operating.

In regards to the topic at hand, your remarks demonstrate exactly why the DNC has big issues today. Loons in la la land, dreaming of "revolution" from mythical movements, isn't what wins elections.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:03 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Less of an effect than the 99%'ers...and that wasn't a blip.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Less of an effect than the 99%'ers...and that wasn't a blip.
They actually were very effective. Most of the terms thrown around today weren't even known before Occupy.

And honestly, right now isn't a great time to pound chest about our economy. We could be going through a relapse very soon if not careful.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nah. I expect that your "Movement" also includes green men from Mars, the Easter Bunny & Santa Klaus. That's the thing about imaginary movements. It changes to fit the argument of the moment. I recommend that you go look up the definition of psychotic because this is where you are operating.

In regards to the topic at hand, your remarks demonstrate exactly why the DNC has big issues today. Loons in la la land, dreaming of "revolution" from mythical movements, isn't what wins elections.
Who cares about the DNC?

You know a lot less than you think you know. Keep beating that party drum.

I wonder if Yeezy's gonna run under The Movement flag.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Who cares about the DNC?.
You do. Because you are making posts in a topic about elections and politcs.

Agreed, that all of what you have posted here is absolute nonsense, but you are posting in a topic about politics none the less.

i.e. Your actions speak, while your words say nothing.

Old 10-04-2015, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You do. Because you are making posts in a topic about elections and politcs.

Agreed, that all of what you have posted here is absolute nonsense, but you are posting in a topic about politics none the less.

i.e. Your actions speak, while your words say nothing.
How's that Movement against Police corruption feel

Let's see.

LGBT Rights. Check.

Raising awareness about the Economy. Check.

Raising awareness about Police Corruption. Check.

What are those actions you were talking about? You talking about yourself?

Spoiler: Go against us on MJ legalization and see what happens to your "party"

Old 10-04-2015, 04:18 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Quote:
They actually were very effective. Most of the terms thrown around today weren't even known before Occupy.

And honestly, right now isn't a great time to pound chest about our economy. We could be going through a relapse very soon if not careful.
A relapse?!

When did we see a recovery? Barry and the dens are the ones touting the myth about "the great recovery".

What terms are you talking about anyway?

Old 10-04-2015, 04:30 AM

Quote:
How's that Movement against Police corruption feel Let's see.LGBT Rights. Check.Raising awareness about the Economy. Check.Raising awareness about Police Corruption. Check.What are those actions you were talking about? You talking about yourself?Spoiler: Go against us on MJ legalization and see what happens to your "party"
I fully support MJ legalization. The jails are too full of people whose lives and their families lives were ruined by simple possession charges. Both political parties are at fault for supporting this. I fully support LGBT rights. If there was ever a demographic discriminated against, this would be it.

You, on the other hand, should be absolutely ashamed for attempting to co-op both as some sort of proof of your "pretend" movement.

Yeah, your silly assumptions about me, are wrong too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies