Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 05:21 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,308,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Nothing any President does is without comprehensive political calculation and personal benefit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2015, 05:26 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,326,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Some of The people of Roseburg are saying he is not welcome there.
Pacific trade agreement? Not passed by congress yet.
Iran nuke deal? Not accepted by congress the last I heard.
IMO, obama has always been irrelevant. More so, now that he is a Lame Duck President on the downhill slide of his term.
How is Obama irrelevant but also to blame for the downfall of 'Merica? You can't be both. If he's running the country into the ground with his policies and actions then he's incredibly relevant.

If he was irrelevant there wouldn't be a billion threads on CD complaining about Obama all the time.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:49 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,045,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
How is Obama irrelevant but also to blame for the downfall of 'Merica? You can't be both. If he's running the country into the ground with his policies and actions then he's incredibly relevant.

If he was irrelevant there wouldn't be a billion threads on CD complaining about Obama all the time.
They hate him so much their arguments don't even make sense.

Don't expect them to understand.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:01 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,078,071 times
Looks like most of you liberals have no idea about the "lame duck" concept. All of you are simply pitiful.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:40 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,326,305 times
Quote:
Looks like most of you liberals have no idea about the "lame duck" concept. All of you are simply pitiful.
I'm well aware of what the "lame duck concept" is. If he's truly a powerless lame duck why are so many Republicans still blaming him for stuff.

You can't say he's lame and has no power while also criticizing his actions/policies. Either he has power or he's lame. You can't be both.

If he's going to be lame for the next 14+ months then I guess he's not doing anything so conservatives can stop complaining about him.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:43 PM

24,368 posts, read 22,973,579 times
Obama's like an plague looking for a new population to infect. He's like a King Midas who turns whatever he touches to crap. He's the cockroach you find in your potato salad. Irrelevant would be a good thing. We wish.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:46 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,521,983 times
Quote:
Actually, it's you who doesn't get it. Nor apparently can you answer a simple question posed to you about 3 times but you sure know how to deflect, don't you?

Old 10-06-2015, 08:22 PM

6,602 posts, read 4,983,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Some of The people of Roseburg are saying he is not welcome there.
Pacific trade agreement? Not passed by congress yet.
Iran nuke deal? Not accepted by congress the last I heard.
IMO, obama has always been irrelevant. More so, now that he is a Lame Duck President on the downhill slide of his term.
Maybe you should pick a stance, either he is irrelevant or he is king Obama ruling by executive decree, because both things are mutually exclusive.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:32 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,078,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Actually, it's you who doesn't get it. Nor apparently can you answer a simple question posed to you about 3 times but you sure know how to deflect, don't you?
I haven't responded to your question because.... as I've already pointed out.... you don't have the analytical or reading comprehension skills to take part in this conversation. The fact that you have no idea how stupid your question is tells me everything I need to know.

That's not deflection, it's avoiding the lowest common denominator for the sake of not wasting my time and effort on something I know full well you don't understand.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:48 PM

22,626 posts, read 24,477,017 times
How many days, hours left????

Wow, every time HE comes on the TV.....I have to change it. It's like some dude putting on a robotic, divisive and phony performance every time HE gets in front of the camera.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies