Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2015, 10:43 PM

1,188 posts, read 958,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
Even in the so called egalitarian cultures (Scandinavia), women are underrepresented in management, tech, and politics.
Right, but it's easier for women to get into those fields if they're motivated to. If you have an equally qualified male and female candidate, the female will get the job 9 times out of 10. Heck, if I was a hiring manager, I would be biased in favor of female candidates, especially if they're good looking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2015, 10:59 PM

1,188 posts, read 958,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Men are overrepresented at the top, but they are far more overrepresented at the bottom. Most men from the middle down, are doing worse than their female counterparts.
The way the new economy is structured, what's left of the middle class job world is skewed in favor of women. Nursing, project management, sales and marketing -- women are more carved out for those roles. What jobs are there for an average guy? Not many.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:00 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
We are funding women and that is why they are doing so well. When you shop at a 99 cents store. When you apply for cable television. When go to a restaurant. When you send your children to school. The point is that women apply for cushy jobs meant for pregnant women and thus take away men's place in the workforce. Men go outside and commit crimes and go to jail, while there counter part have babies after babies and continues to hoar themselves. When women take government funded jobs that is dominated by women mostly and rarely hires men. Women are protected

The only way you will make it in this world in terms of women is...................

A. Get a skill that will make you money and be happy with little or no money. Then get a girl who is fond of that skill and live cheap but decent.

B. Take the skill/education and get a decent job and take out a loan and open up a business
C. Go to the military, or police and be prepared to answer to god for your crimes against yourself.

That is how it works for men sadly. Again it could be like

A. Become a super-nerd and become a super computer for the rest of life never knowing anything.
B. Join the military
C. Work on a skill or something to keep you busy. ( make a name for yourself ).

You see the paradox.

Women/Girls = walking commodity = self-servant-slaves = cheap-slave = hoar with self maintenance.
THAT IS HOW THE UGLY ADULT WORLD IS. The women you see who think they are free and equal to men
are just living in the blindness of the truth. They forever will be commodity and once they learn that they will change there tune and start obeying, respecting, and worshiping men. Only then a woman worth is found.

Again that poses a problem with the patriarchy. We let them roam free and because of that

THE MOST VALUABLE WOMEN IS WEIGHTED BY

A. There age
B. There over all health
C. There fitness
D. How they are towards you.

As time goes by women lose there value and men knows it. A man could save his money and stay healthy and retire with a woman that was barely born yesterday. This is the age old problem with the fact that women are extremely young with older men. That much older man has been targeting a young girl all his life and when he does find her, he will make her his bride. That is how it is and always is. I have seen the appeal and allure of sex in women eyes, quickly turned from love into hate.

So when you see that hoar ( self-servant woman ) just remember if she is not worshiping of your grace you have wasted your time. It is a chance she hates you. I met tons of good women and bad women over time. I realize that I could have been the father to many of them. But if I did, then I would not have know what I know now. Chances are I could have "tamed" all of them, and have my herd. But I am taught the religious ways.

One day you will meet a woman who will get along with. She might have been on this planet many years or just born right now. But she is out there. Why a woman is up on her own you ask??? !!BECAUSE A MAN IS ALLOWING HER TO BE THAT WAY!! It is like a forest fire, that lasted too long.

Think about how you got here

A. Your mom let her guard down
B. Your mom suckered your dad
C. Your dad took a chance conquering mommy, and mommy love him for it.
D. Or your mom is really a trained girl ( good or bad ) who was trained to admire and obey men.
E. All of the above.

You ever think to ask your parents these questions you are asking this forum OP? Ever said what would
moms life be like without daddy?

The truth is that most women are provided for. By parents, by the government, or whatever means.

If you do not have a job, good health, or value of any sort. You can not have women in your life. It is like
that bad-nerd at school. He stays by himself and is outcast from the herd. They hate him so much. Because of that he become recluse. Years past and sooner or later he can't find a decent job. Then the state will try and make a law to arrest him. For his entire life, he is looked down upon from the first time he entered the world to the last breath he breaths.

But a woman is like a wet cat or puppy in the rain. We go poooooorrr deeeeeaarrrr and even is she is pathetic waste of time, somebody will covert her, admire her, and claim to love her only for her flesh if not then out of feeling sorry for the poor beast.

But in truth many men are graced for there workings in this world while women are cremated being the objects they are. Remember that advertisement "A place for mom", here looking at you kiddo.

Think of it like this. Why are non-heterosexual people still alive unlike 28-days later? Because somebody is funding them. Your funding them, your keeping them alive. Me you and everybody else, because all they have to do is not spend any money and boom they win.

Tomorrow I going to spend money on some stupid product that is called "Pppussyyyy something", Why? because I saw it for only five seconds and realize I can't buy it online. Just like that I supported women in some form of another. That woman is going to take my money and laugh at me to the bank. I want it, I want it, I want it, because I can't buy a real woman in a package. I might spend over fifty dollars in the name of women. Donating to the "Place of worship" in name of women.

Sad isn't it. Think about the goof ball men who have tons of ideas and gave up there dreams only to have children they regret having and owning, because they now learn, but abide by there mistake and call it a victory. So they hide behind that and becomes slaves to women.

Take the internet

A. First was grammar ( Grammer ha ha ha ) because everybody back in 2002 was a slave to there failing college education
B. Then was women rights because now women share the same forum space.
C. Then it was anti-privacy against men.

Men are not worshiping god they are in fact worshiping women in secrecy. That is why the magical vagina is burning high above the sky right now just like the oil scrapers in the Orient.

Stop spending your money on the beast666. Stop the political panty machine.

.................................................. ............................................

Old 10-12-2015, 11:07 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Well someone has to look after the kids.. Even the ones they're married to. I mean it's a great excuse to bash a woman, but I am thinking that most men would rather have the mom do it than doing it themselves.
My mom is a busy Doctor ( surgeon) and she still was the one who did most of that while we were growing up.
Dad was cool, but mom was the enforcer and ran the household... Kids, grocery shopping, housekeeping etc.
We call it multi-tasking. Men call it " woman's work".

Source?

Old 10-12-2015, 11:08 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Men are overrepresented at the top, but they are far more overrepresented at the bottom. Most men from the middle down, are doing worse than their female counterparts. This is especially true when you make apples to apples comparisons, instead of cherry-picking. This is made even worse by the anti-male biased laws, and the special protections afforded to women.

For a point-of-reference, men are about four times more likely to commit suicide than a woman. They are twice as likely to be homeless. They make up nearly all workplace fatalities, and the vast majority of murder victims. There are also biases against men in the criminal justice system. The public-education system is also biased against boys(nearly 2/3rds of all college graduates are now female). Among many other areas of society.

From a political perspective, women are much more influential than are men. Which is why politicians constantly pander to women. Every politician talks about women's issues, and guarantees to protect women, and provide them with healthcare, better pay, among other things. When does anyone ever talk about men's issues? Who talks about the fact that men are 80% of suicide victims? And 93% of workplace fatalities? No one.

Had the shoe been on the other foot, politicians and activists groups would never shut up about it.

The truth is, most men are completely voiceless. And when they dare to speak up, they are told to check their privilege, and are summarily ignored. The truth is, the only people speaking up for men these days, and who people actually listen to, are women. People like Christina Hoff Sommers, and Helen Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6r3B9RU8IA

I mean, what man who is speaking up on male issues, is anyone actually listening to? And even in the case of Christina Hoff Sommers, she has even now been branded as "anti-feminist".

I don't know what happened to men, but they have been completely castrated and emasculated by our political system, and the only place they ever lodge a complaint, is on online forums like this one.

I'm always amazed that people still repeat this myth. And I can only assume that they do, because most people are morons. Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.
LOL... it wasn't too many years ago that the shoe was on the other foot. Paybacks are a ***** I guess. Now that things are a little more even on the playing field some guys want to whine and cry foul. And some feel that they are still entitled to lord over women simply because they are men.
The reason you don't see a lot of men complaining is because a lot of men (save for some butt hurt asshats)
know that equality is fair and they're not threatened by us big bad women folk.
Life's a *****.... and then you die.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:12 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,159,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Um...do women earn equal pay for equal work?

No?

Then the answer to your thread question is no.
Lol they dont? That myth has been debunked numerous times.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:25 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
The way the new economy is structured, what's left of the middle class job world is skewed in favor of women. Nursing, project management, sales and marketing -- women are more carved out for those roles. What jobs are there for an average guy? Not many.

NAFTA and the 2000 China Trade Act gutted US manufacturing.

A near-zero Fed funds rate, accelerated depreciation schedules, government grants and rapidly advancing technology have all fueled automation resulting in job elimination.

Much of this could be fixed by raising interest rates relative to inflation and restricting trade with third world countries but I don`t see that happening any time soon.

The non-working and/or non-tax paying voters don`t care about trade deficits and US jobs if it means they`ll have to pay more for the next I-phone.

Old 10-12-2015, 11:26 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,311 times
It is all about the money. $40,000 given to a girl from medical school for some lewd sex acts proves why.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
I speak as a guy in his late 20s. It seems like most women my age have their **** togther; good jobs; lots of friends; structured, vibrant lives. On the other hand, it seems like most men are lost. They can't find meaningful employment, can't think of anything useful to do with their time, bum around with no plan for the future. Is it safe to say we live in a lost generation of men? It's like society doesn't have a use for most men anymore. Is it time for another war to kill off the surplus men?
Almost half the births in the US are paid for by Medicaid. Most of these births are to single, 20 something women who generally lack adequate education and marketable skills to sustain their families without government aid.

Do these women have their stuff together, good jobs, lots of friends and lead structured vibrant lives?

Regardless, it sure does seem like many women are engaging in unprotected sex with guys who choose to be losers.

Old 10-13-2015, 08:13 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Well.... Knowing that you can be sunjagated by FORCE at any given time by the more powerful warlike sex has got to weigh on your mind. So no. Women are making strides within our social construct. Its still a man's world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies