Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 01:38 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,507,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
If you have a dangler, use the men's room. Have a split tail, use the women's room. Problem solved. Confused about your gender, stick your hands down there and figure it out. It's that easy.

Any guy who walks in a woman's room my daughter is using...........I will let your imagination take over. But it won't be pretty.
You would never know that the person was born a man, and if you did find out, you wouldn't do anything anyway, other than log on to the Internet and pretend you did. Many trans have identification that shows their accepted orientation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2015, 03:41 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,426,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I worry about what could happen more if men are allowed to go into the women's restroom because they claim to be transgender.

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun
So one description of a mentally ill person whose attacks did not occur in a restroom is a convincing argument for you?

On the other hand... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...sgender_people

A trans*person is much more likely to be the victim of violence using ANY restroom than they are to victimize anyone else.

Again, what exactly do you think happens in women's restrooms? The only interaction I have with others in the restroom is waiting politely to wash my hands or perhaps handing a woman a tampon. Oh noes, she might be traumatized because a transwoman witnesses the exchange!

Old 10-14-2015, 06:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You would never know that the person was born a man, and if you did find out, you wouldn't do anything anyway, other than log on to the Internet and pretend you did. Many trans have identification that shows their accepted orientation.
Let's hope no fruit loop walks in a bathroom my daughter is using so we can never find out.

Old 10-14-2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I worry about what could happen more if men are allowed to go into the women's restroom because they claim to be transgender.

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun
The gender and mentally confused will never get it.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:51 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,726,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
People just don't get it. There isn't a single report of a transgender woman attacking anyone in a bathroom, ever.

So you are ok with boys in the girls showers as long as they don't attack them?

Old 10-14-2015, 09:30 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,943,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
So you are ok with boys in the girls showers as long as they don't attack them?
Nobody said allowing Boys in the Girls room. This is about allowing transgender GIRLS to use the Girls room.

And I don't know of any preop TG girl who has EVER been seen OR accused of flaunting their body in a girls room. I am a TG woman, on the rare occasion where I've had to disrobe, say at a private spa, I've done it discretely or in a private area - as MOST girls do.

This may amaze you men and your perversions, but girls don't run around nekked flaunting their assets. We cover up.

Or are you just making another veiled biggotted troll comment?

Old 10-14-2015, 09:50 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,254,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
How do the black and hispanic voters feel about this?
They combine to make up 70% of the city who voted for her...three times. You tell me.

Old 10-14-2015, 09:55 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,044 times
The fact that every add that promotes this law goes to great lengths to avoid the real issue tells you all you really need to know. They're going to try to lie their way to success, what a surprise.

Old 10-15-2015, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Nobody said allowing Boys in the Girls room. This is about allowing transgender GIRLS to use the Girls room.

And I don't know of any preop TG girl who has EVER been seen OR accused of flaunting their body in a girls room. I am a TG woman, on the rare occasion where I've had to disrobe, say at a private spa, I've done it discretely or in a private area - as MOST girls do.

This may amaze you men and your perversions, but girls don't run around nekked flaunting their assets. We cover up.

Or are you just making another veiled biggotted troll comment?
Uh, you're not a girl. I bet you check your DNA it would come back male. Shooting up estrogen makes no difference. Not does a surgeons scalpel.

Old 10-15-2015, 01:42 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,426,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Uh, you're not a girl. I bet you check your DNA it would come back male. Shooting up estrogen makes no difference. Not does a surgeons scalpel.
You're right, she's not a girl: she's a woman. Kthx.

When I am at the gym, I know there are women in the changing room who might be attracted to other women. I don't flatter myself to assume that they are attracted to me simply because I'm a woman and I'm there. I also don't live life in paranoia that they will sexually assault me simply because we share that space.

But the OP's point wasn't about changing rooms, it was about restrooms. I ask again: what exactly do you think happens in a woman's restroom? Do you think we're having naked pillow fights?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies