Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 07:36 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes.

What does that say about all of the Democrats that know it is a lie, but keep insisting otherwise to tote the party line at the expense of honesty in politics?

Could you imagine how much better this country would be if neither party had so many sheep and we actually held *gasp* our favorite parties accountable for their lies and failures?
Yep, the (D)'s defend the lies and the (R)'s refuse to admit the truth.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:37 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I just think it's a waste of time to argue over this point again and again after 8 hearings. There was 11 hours of testimony and this is the most important piece that some took away. They have all her private and public emails and endless documentation, people can decide for themslves. This endless debate over what caused this group to attack is senseless, the hearings were supposed to be to insure this never happened again.
Yes, the truth is a waste of time, because the Democrats are playing politics.

If Hillary wouldn't have lied, we wouldn't be here.

If Democrats were honest, they would admit Hillary lied, and put pressure on her to not lie so much.

Hillary lies a lot, because Democrats willingly lie to cover up her lies. Why tell the truth when your voters are Democrats?

Look in the mirror, we still don't know if we recovered all of her emails -- because she didn't hand all of her emails over and we can't be certain that all were recovered....yet you bah along like all emails have been transparently handed over from day one with no scandal or obfuscation.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Other than FOX, the media claims that she hit it out of the park.
We didn't have proof, until now, that she knew immediately that
the attack was a planned terrorist attack and not a demonstration.
At least her lies won't be ignored in the debates.
Don't worry, Candy Crowley or someone will jump in to save Hillary.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:40 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
After hours of testimony with Hilary proving she was an incompetent Secretary of State, and her brain dead minions think that qualifies her for a promotion to the presidency.
Incompetence is in the eye of the beholder. Gowdy did boast about "breaking new ground" - after 11 hours, he couldn't find it.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:43 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes, the truth is a waste of time, because the Democrats are playing politics.

If Hillary wouldn't have lied, we wouldn't be here.

If Democrats were honest, they would admit Hillary lied, and put pressure on her to not lie so much.

Hillary lies a lot, because Democrats willingly lie to cover up her lies. Why tell the truth when your voters are Democrats?
Yes, the truth is a waste of time, because the Republicans are playing politics.

If Bush/Cheney wouldn't have lied, we wouldn't be in the Mideast.

If Republicans were honest, they would admit Bush/Cheney lied, and would have put pressure on them to not lie so much.

Bush/Cheney lied a lot, because Republicans willingly lied to cover up their lies. Why tell the truth when your voters are Republicans?

Old 10-23-2015, 08:03 PM

35,679 posts, read 21,030,020 times
they want to put someone in jail with no judge/ jury saying she is guilty of anything. and Busch who lied like 2 bit thief- was not ever put on the stand?? Where is the rule of law and Constitution?? You all want it for yourselves but not anyone who does not fall in your agenda--no shame- I see why bullying is out of control in school - and as for the hearings- my 17 grand said "she should have slapped the taste out of his mouth... he was so rude"-- I don't know who... but he as appalled as a young man watching this on TV

Old 10-23-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yes, the truth is a waste of time, because the Republicans are playing politics.

If Bush/Cheney wouldn't have lied, we wouldn't be in the Mideast.

If Republicans were honest, they would admit Bush/Cheney lied, and would have put pressure on them to not lie so much.

Bush/Cheney lied a lot, because Republicans willingly lied to cover up their lies. Why tell the truth when your voters are Republicans?

I admit the Bush presidency was a failure.

Although there are certainly sheep in the GOP, I think the recent batch of Democrats takes the cake with the constant mantra of lies aren't lies Hillary/Obama said them.

Can you admit that Hillary lied on this and has lied a lot lately?

Can you admit that this whole mess started when Hillary and Obama told lies to play politics in an election year and then were forced to continue the lies instead of coming clean?

Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 PM

35,679 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Funny, I seem to recall that that there were levee and flood wall failures in the same country while the President of that country was vacationing on his ranch just 500 miles away. After more than 1,800 people perished and dead bodies were floating in flood waters, that President said to his FEMA Chief, "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job!"

I also remember reading about a meeting in July 2001 between a CIA Director and his Chief of Counterterrorism in which they concluded that that al-Qaeda posed an imminent threat to the United States and was planning an attack on one of our cities. This information was immediately reported to the Sec of State who took no action and 2 months later 3,000 Americans died when planes flew into buildings.

I'm sorry, but I'm old so I can't seem to remember in which country that happened.

do not forget Beirut where all those marines where killed under Reagan's watch

Old 10-23-2015, 08:17 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
I should send the Benghazi committee a defibrillator to use on their dead horse.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:20 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Apparently many more people thought she looked and sounded not only professional, but downright presidential. She really should send Gowdy a thank you note.

Clinton reaps donations after Benghazi appearance | TheHill

Hillary Clinton’s fundraising soars off Benghazi hearing | OnPolitics
The Saudis and Iranians would love to see her win......you people have strange bed fellows.

From your first link; Clinton's director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, told a gaggle of reporters after her boss's speech to a Democratic National Committee women's forum Friday morning that Clinton had her best hour of online fundraising during the entire campaign so far.

Don't you find it a tadbit strange they felt the need to announce this right away......seems she feels the need to brag, not sure this is healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies