Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2015, 01:37 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,922,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
Everyone occasionally makes mistakes on a job but few can say that it has cost the lives of four people or possibly jeopardized the security of this nation.

You're joking, right? I believe the post to which you responded mentioned Ronald Reagan because of the 1983 Beirut Barracks Bombing.

I guess it will be a waste of time if I refer to what I've already written with FACTS about other U.S. embassies that were attacked during the Bush administration when many more Americans were killed. The only difference is that in Benghazi one of them was a U.S. Ambassador.

Also, what gets me so inflamed is that everyone is forgetting the people who died on 9/11. I guess that wasn't anyone's "mistake" was it? A lot more than 4 people died on that day. Guess telling the American people Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction wasn't anyone's "mistake." either.

I'd mention the Iran-Contra Affair but ...

Last edited by justNancy; 10-24-2015 at 01:52 AM..

Old 10-24-2015, 01:45 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,819,671 times
I am not referring to Ronald Reagan. I am comparing the average American worker with Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
I am not referring to Ronald Reagan. I am comparing the average American worker with Hillary Clinton.
Okay. My misunderstanding. However, there has been no evidence proving she was at fault or caused the death of these 4 people. I doubt if any of us knows the chain of command in the State Department.

I was editing my post when you wrote your last comment.

Old 10-24-2015, 02:01 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,265,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

You're joking, right? I believe the post to which you responded mentioned Ronald Reagan because of the 1983 Beirut Barracks Bombing.

I guess it will be a waste of time if I refer what I've already written with FACTS about other embassies that were attacked during the Bush administration when many more Americans were killed.

damn you liberals are dense!...comparing Apples to Oranges.

8 United States Ambassadors have been killed in office – six of them by armed attack and the other two in plane crashes. The last one before Stevens was Adolph Dubs in 1979 in Afghanistan.

if the Bush Secretary of State ignored 600 requests for security and TERRORISTS killed the ambassador and 3 other Americans and lies about it for political reasons, I really doubt that Secretary of State would get praises and a promotion to President of the U.S.

Attacks to Embassies happens but 600 requests for more security that was ignored 600 times that ended in the Ambassador's death and 3 more Americans is NOT common, that should be investigated and people fired..........that falls under the Secretary of State who all Ambassadors report to for any security.

Last edited by Hellion1999; 10-24-2015 at 02:19 AM..

Old 10-24-2015, 02:03 AM

2,886 posts, read 5,819,671 times
Quote:
Okay. My misunderstanding. However, there has been no evidence proving she was at fault or caused the death of these 4 people.
I think there is some proof. The Ambassador sent her emails that were either ignored or not passed to the appropriate people. She might not carry all of the blame but she does carry a lot.

Old 10-24-2015, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Okay. My misunderstanding. However, there has been no evidence proving she was at fault or caused the death of these 4 people. I doubt if any of us knows the chain of command in the State Department.

I was editing my post when you wrote your last comment.

the Ambassador reports to the Secretary of State especially in any security matters especially on any possible terrorist attacks.

you mean to tell me 600 requests from the ambassador for more security never got to Hillary? and nobody got fired?

we will never find out the truth since Hillary destroyed over 50,000 emails.....we will never know what she knew before, what she did or didn't do and what she did after.

it shows at least she was incompetent as Secretary of State that she had no idea about 6oo security requests in a U.S. embassy in a hot spot in the middle east.

Old 10-24-2015, 02:13 AM

all U.S. ambassadors reports to the Secretary of State on any important issues especially possible terrorist threats to them and the embassy.

Hillary has never explain how she never read the 600 security requests that the ambassador was begging and if she did read them what did she do and who she forwarded to, to beef up security and intel at the embassy.

Hillary's response is "is not my job".......i'm like really?......what is your job as secretary of state....just fly around and not read security matters at the U.S. embassies.....please!

Old 10-24-2015, 02:23 AM

775 posts, read 775,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Is it finally over? I switched over to the nightly news...
And it was about......Hillary!
That was the ONLY news that day. Thanks Republicans, you sure know how to put on a show. Bring on the clowns......

Old 10-24-2015, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
damn you liberals are dense!...comparing Apples to Oranges.
Funny, you have a problem with reading comprehension and I'm the one who is dense? I never compared the attack on Benghazi with the other embassy attacks. I was referring to posts that indicate this is the first time Americans have been killed because someone dropped the ball. I do not know if Hillary Clinton did anything wrong or illegal and, if you are so sure she did, you should contact the House Benghazi Committee immediately. I'm sure they'd want to hear from you, since they've conducted numerous investigations, interviews and hearings and, after grilling Mrs. Clinton for 11 hours, still can't prove that she did anything that discredits her.

By the way, I am not a liberal, just someone who is so sick of the hypocrisy, the political theater and the do-nothing Congress.

Good night.

Old 10-24-2015, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Funny, you have a problem with reading comprehension and I'm the one who is dense? I never compared the attack on Benghazi with the other embassy attacks. I was referring to posts that indicate this is the first time Americans have been killed because someone dropped the ball. I do not know if Hillary Clinton did anything wrong or illegal and, if you are so sure she did, you should contact the House Benghazi Committee immediately. I'm sure they'd want to hear from you, since they've conducted numerous investigations, interviews and hearings and, after grilling Mrs. Clinton for 11 hours, still can't prove that she did anything wrong.

By the way, I am not a liberal, just someone who is so sick of the hypocrisy, the political theater and the do-nothing Congress.

Good night.

so you are saying that Hillary ignoring 600 security requests by an ambassador who reports to her directly that ended up in 4 Americans dead and Hillary not firing any of the "professionals" at the Security Department (her words) because its not her job and then going along with a lie that the Obama's administration made to the public 2 months before an election and then destroying over 50,000 emails shows to you that Hillary did nothing wrong?

she did nothing wrong????? unless she confesses , you find no wrongdoing , not even incompetence.

its kinda hard to investigate perjury when the ambassador is DEAD and Hillary destroyed over 50,000 emails that would show what she knew before the attacks, if the 600 security requests by the ambassador got to her and her actions and the emails to go along with a lie to the public after the attacks.

If Nixon would have destroyed the tapes, nobody could prove he did anything wrong. In this case Hillary destroyed 50,000 emails but you say she did nothing wrong......lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.