Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 08:01 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

When your Mama dies, they want how much?

Why do people keep voting for more taxes?

I don't understand, I really don't.

You vote for a man who promises to tax you to death, then when you see how much more is coming out of your check, you whine?

If your parents die tomorrow, God forbid, does the government really deserve over half of what your mom or dad wanted to leave you? If you inherit your Mom's house, does the government deserve to own over half that house?

This is what DEMOCRATS{no republicans} voted for, tax.

I don't understand.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; Today at 02:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2015, 08:12 PM

O yes, Please, PLEASE COME AND TAKE EVERYTHING MY FAMILY HAS WORKED FOR 100 YEARS!

Please, come and take half my earnings because the government deserves half my earnings?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

IS THIS SOME BIZARRO WORLD?

What is wrong with Americans?

Why don't you just walk away from your family business or give it to me! WHY, O WHY do you vote in a government that PROMISES to tax you out of business?

WHY

WHY?

I really don't get it!

Kings do stuff like that, dictators do stuff like that but Americans will WILLINGLY give up their own independence.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:34 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,095 times
It happens because at least half of the American public is oblivious until their parents or a family member dies. If they have managed to amass any wealth at all and they die without a living will, the government comes in and takes as much as they legally can. Stinking thieves!

Old 10-14-2015, 08:36 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
The Democratic Party is the mafia of our era.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:51 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When your Mama dies, they want how much?

Why do people keep voting for more taxes?

I don't understand, I really don't.

You vote for a man who promises to tax you to death, then when you see how much more is coming out of your check, you whine?

If your parents die tomorrow, God forbid, does the government really deserve over half of what your mom or dad wanted to leave you? If you inherit your Mom's house, does the government deserve to own over half that house?

This is what DEMOCRATS{no republicans} voted for, tax.

I don't understand.
Very few people are impacted by any of the ones in your chain e-mail link.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Our governor ran on "helping the middle class by raising taxes (taking more of your money" and he actually got voted in. Then people whine they don't make enough money. OP, I know, it doesn't make sense.

Gruber said it right.... "the stupidity of the American voter"

Old 10-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
"change" mail, ... A large percentage will be affected by the items listed.. and we will be left with "change" in our pockets at best.. Yes it is bizarro world in todays America..

Old 10-14-2015, 09:09 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
should call it change mail, ... A large percentage will be affected by the ones listed.. Yes it is bizarro world in todays America..
Which ones would those be??

Old 10-14-2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I don't have no chain email, I just saw this on facebook, I don't have an agenda besides trying to keep what I actually work for.

I think it's astonishing that people would vote against themselves, against their own rights and inheritance. I have grandchildren and I don't think the government owns what I would give them or what my daughter would give her own children. It's SHOCKING that anyone would stand for it. SHOCKING!

Right after Obama got voted in last time, I went to a bunch of sites where democrats were crying about how much more money was taken out of they checks, and I was laughing at them, but it wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now. Obama ran his campaign on raising taxes and what is sad are all these geniuses that couldn't figure out that taxes means they take money out of YOUR check.

It is ANTI AMERICAN, give your whole life to the government?

WHY?

THIS IS MY EARTH!

Old 10-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Which ones would those be??
if your not a top earner or dont have investments, just take a stab at it. Ever gonna buy or sale property? Think you live long enough to be on medicare? By chance maybe inherit anything? very few or not, its more gouging
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies