Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 08:17 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,212,936 times

Advertisements

If one liners is all one can handle, maybe this is not the ideal post for such ones.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:21 AM

21,076 posts, read 19,579,298 times
Senior citizens have had a lifetime to save for thier retirement. Young working people should not have to support them.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Senior citizens have had a lifetime to save for thier retirement. Young working people should not have to support them.
as I said earlier, surely as noted, you did not comprehend, I'll quote for you.
Quote:
When statistics state that many American have little to no saving, how can they have saving at these wage scales in an era where inflation has outpaced earning for the past 50 yrs. Outsourcing has reduced wages for more than 30 yrs.
trying to simplify things to speak of the young should support the old, you miss so much in the shallow ideology you embrace. Its Ok, if that is what comforts you best.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:30 AM

20,421 posts, read 12,338,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
If one liners is all one can handle, maybe this is not the ideal post for such ones.
well my cdpostingfriend.... the fact is there is nothing that can be said when one reads some rambling diatribe that someone believes to be intellectually superior communication.

exactly what does one say when they have been accused of wanting to go back to slavery?
exactly how does one deal with such utter nonsense? deny it? What? you gonna believe it? nope.

the fact is, its the progressives that have no fidelity to the constitution. prog SCOTUS members and the current president have said has much. repeatedly.

you wont accept that at all.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well my cdpostingfriend.... the fact is there is nothing that can be said when one reads some rambling diatribe that someone believes to be intellectually superior communication.

exactly what does one say when they have been accused of wanting to go back to slavery?
exactly how does one deal with such utter nonsense? deny it? What? you gonna believe it? nope.

the fact is, its the progressives that have no fidelity to the constitution. prog SCOTUS members and the current president have said has much. repeatedly.

you wont accept that at all.
The comment about one liners was not directed at you.

Old 10-16-2015, 08:40 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,736,256 times
I often find that the most rabid right wing anti social program folks are the ones who earn their wealth through social programs.... I have never met a liberal cop. Yet the police force is a social program that pays well and gives the employee a paycheck till the end of their life. Healthcare. Nice benefits . most of the rabid Republicans I know work for the government in some way. Very interesting how that works. I guess one can rationalize anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.