Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2015, 05:09 PM
JYT

109 posts, read 125,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It must come as a huge surprise to you, but they have been able to compile drug use statistics from every State, and not only for pot, but other drugs too.
That is impossible, because not every drug user tells the State, they have a count based on those who do divulge.

Last edited by JYT; 11-04-2015 at 05:44 PM..

Old 11-04-2015, 05:55 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JYT View Post
That is impossible, because not every drug user tells the State, they have a count based on those who do divulge.

big pharma working for you doubling the amount of heroin addicts.. weed is a good distraction from the real killers..

Heroin, prescription pain pills top drug threat in the US

Old 11-04-2015, 06:01 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
Your grade in cannabis knowledge is F, assuming you actually believe everything you are writing. It seems you don't want the truth, but if you change your mind, let us know. Its so sad that the people who want to be the teachers won't learn. I've read tens of thousands of pages about cannabis from hundreds of sources. So, can you say the same? Money causes bias. But I'm not paid a single cent to read or write on this subject. So many police live with the fear they'd be broke without the phony war on some drugs. But what about violent crimes? Those are the real problems, aren't they?

Colorado rocky mountain high report august 2015.. read some facts

For me ..pot.. your beloved and most innocent plant does create crime.. lots of crime.. and lots of quality of life issues...

Dopers are feeling empowered.. you see it in social media.. in public.. in person

The calls for service "hes smoking weed" calls.. pain in the ass but shows that people who use drugs are NOT responsible.. in our case 50 percent of DUI drivers self report through probation they also use MJ... and we are seeing about 15 percent of DUID MJ alone now.. up from 3-5 percent four years ago

Somewhere between 70-80 percent of in custody inmates report upon intake using marijuana.. so it isnt just the drug of "peaceful people"

People know.. really know.. intrinsically that recreational drug use is "bad",, they do it anyway.. because drug use short circuits the brain and ability to control one self.. they forget the milliseconds of time we have alive to fully experience this precious thing.. they flee it.. self anesthetize and black out the real world... what a troubled existence many potheads lead.. sad really

It is readily apparent on this forum
It is readily apparent in places where accommodations have been made for potheads

I find pot doesn't quench anger in those that are angry..it only exacerbates their dysfunction

Yawn.. I think my voir dire can stand up to yours... but hey.. Im always willing to learn...seems like being fully immersed in drugs might give someone the edge.. I dont want or need to be high... skunk weed... So if you're a self professed expert... oh..ok.. I bestow upon you the doctorate of pot.. a life accomplishment...

NOT

BUT.. if you want to lead a life worth living..please.. come talk to me anytime.. I forgive any pothead who hasn't committed a violent act.. and welcome them back into the world

(This isnt personalized to any particular individual but a global statement)

If you've been violent and use pot.. corn hole you in all the ways possible

Old 11-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post

For me ..pot.. your beloved and most innocent plant does create crime.. lots of crime.. and lots of quality of life issues...

Dopers are feeling empowered.. you see it in social media.. in public.. in person

The calls for service "hes smoking weed" calls.. pain in the ass but shows that people who use drugs are NOT responsible.. in our case 50 percent of DUI drivers self report through probation they also use MJ... and we are seeing about 15 percent of DUID MJ alone now.. up from 3-5 percent four years ago

Somewhere between 70-80 percent of in custody inmates report upon intake using marijuana.. so it isnt just the drug of "peaceful people"

People know.. really know.. intrinsically that recreational drug use is "bad",, they do it anyway.. because drug use short circuits the brain and ability to control one self.. they forget the milliseconds of time we have alive to fully experience this precious thing.. they flee it.. self anesthetize and black out the real world... what a troubled existence many potheads lead.. sad really

It is readily apparent on this forum
It is readily apparent in places where accommodations have been made for potheads

I find pot doesn't quench anger in those that are angry..it only exacerbates their dysfunction

Yawn.. I think my voir dire can stand up to yours... but hey.. Im always willing to learn...seems like being fully immersed in drugs might give someone the edge.. I dont want or need to be high... skunk weed... So if you're a self professed expert... oh..ok.. I bestow upon you the doctorate of pot.. a life accomplishment...

NOT

BUT.. if you want to lead a life worth living..please.. come talk to me anytime.. I forgive any pothead who hasn't committed a violent act.. and welcome them back into the world

(This isnt personalized to any particular individual but a global statement)

If you've been violent and use pot.. corn hole you in all the ways possible

do you commend every person that drinks alcohol for not committing a crime.

all the people I know that smoke don't bother anyone..

Old 11-04-2015, 07:07 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,225,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
You keep pushing this report, your agenda. How many times have I posted things that call your Bible a scam? I've called you out on it time, and time again!

It's a report FUNDED by the FEDS, lol. Of course the FEDS are gonna make "studies" that go against reality, cannabis is FEDERALLY ILLEGAL. I have posted article after article AGAINST you BIBLE/Report, yet you continue to think that your federally funded report is the be all/end all.

Even the Denver post was against it!

STOP with your BS propaganda and let ADULTS think for themselves. Just because YOU have not only drank the kool-ade, and bath in it, doesn't mean that the rest of the citizenry can't think for themselves.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:14 AM

4,541 posts, read 1,159,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
do you commend every person that drinks alcohol for not committing a crime.

all the people I know that smoke don't bother anyone..
And all the people who I know of that smoke create all kinds of problems.

Old 11-05-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
nobody should drive intoxicated or do distracting things in an automobile, just like no responsible parent should leave a gun, knife, prescript drugs, alcohol, pot, in front of a minor..
And I agree with that.

Old 11-05-2015, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
And all the people who I know of that smoke create all kinds of problems.

who the hell do you hang out with??? sounds like you lie a lot..

Old 11-05-2015, 04:43 AM

Quote:
who the hell do you hang out with??? sounds like you lie a lot..
Sounds like you're in denial that drug addicts are on the up and up.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Sounds like you're in denial that drug addicts are on the up and up.

most people that drink alcohol or smoke pot do so responsibly, you must be hanging out with a wild bunch..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies