Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 05:34 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,151,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Your 21 year old stepson who lives with you represents everything you hate, yet you and his mother enable him. You allow him to live in your home, do drugs, probably feed him and give him money (in addition to his government checks??) and you have the audacity to say that YOU aren't weak? And because of him, you judge everyone else who smokes MJ? What nerve you have.

Why don't you take your own advice - put him in a rehab center? Or better yet, throw him out and let him fend for himself??
It's just that simple isn't it. You really should just stop talking..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 05:38 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,847,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Over time I'm sure there are issues with excessively smoking anything but marijuana doesn't have to be smoked. And the tobacco papers used to roll with are more of an issue than the marijuana itself.

It can be ingested or vaporized, served in tea, etc.
Better yet....cooked with. Pot brownies are the bomb. Start out slow until you know what you ae doing. It's still better than alcohol as alcohol sneaks up and knocks you out. Cold.

Old 11-07-2015, 09:02 PM

838 posts, read 1,347,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
The drug train is unstoppable? Yes and prison, death and a lazy life full of mediocrity and health problems are it's first stops. I have my own opinion of it, facts are facts. You do that to your body and mind then you don't earn my respect. And if you do that at my job and they find out then you're fired.
No you base your facts on your family. You call them white trash but the way your posts read you are no better than them. Who are you to judge them?

Earn your respect? Sorry but I don't need it. I also work for a professional organization that doesn't get into my personal business. We do not drug test. You make 6 figures? Sounds like you work retail to me. A person who makes that much money doesn't get drug tested.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebellious1 View Post
No you base your facts on your family. You call them white trash but the way your posts read you are no better than them. Who are you to judge them?

Earn your respect? Sorry but I don't need it. I also work for a professional organization that doesn't get into my personal business. We do not drug test. You make 6 figures? Sounds like you work retail to me. A person who makes that much money doesn't get drug tested.
Lol you keep living the dream. When you work for a fortune 500 company like I do and you work around million dollar equipment like we do you bet your ass if you mess something up the first thing they do is drug test you. And you don't need my respect? Lucky you because people like you will never get it. Who am I to judge my family lol you must be a liberal I tell you what you live with them then. There is a reason why I am successful and they are still doing the same things that they always have. You go run along and enjoy your drugs now..

Old 11-07-2015, 11:38 PM

1,701 posts, read 1,103,090 times
Quote:
It's just that simple isn't it. You really should just stop talking..
Don't like facing reality do you?

Consider your blabbering on about "druggies" you pander to and enable a drug addict in your own home.

You should have stopped talking sometime back.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
You go run along and enjoy your drugs now..
Is that the same advice you give your stepson??

Old 11-07-2015, 11:41 PM

31,842 posts, read 14,831,787 times
Quote:
Lol you keep living the dream. When you work for a fortune 500 company like I do and you work around million dollar equipment like we do you bet your ass if you mess something up the first thing they do is drug test you. And you don't need my respect? Lucky you because people like you will never get it. Who am I to judge my family lol you must be a liberal I tell you what you live with them then. There is a reason why I am successful and they are still doing the same things that they always have. You go run along and enjoy your drugs now..
I don't think you realize how many doctors, lawyers, CEO's...ect smoke pot. And they are extremely successful.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Is that the same advice you give your stepson??
Oh look it's the guy that thinks he knows everything based on a couple of paragraphs. Feel free to quit quoting me, remember?

Old 11-08-2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Oh look it's the guy that thinks he knows everything based on a couple of paragraphs. Feel free to quit quoting me, remember?
I can't help myself because of your bold and blatant contradictions. It appears it's OK for your stepson, but not for everyone else. We get it Missy. You stepson is "special".

Old 11-08-2015, 12:45 AM

Quote:
I can't help myself because of your bold and blatant contradictions. It appears it's OK for your stepson, but not for everyone else. We get it Missy. You stepson is "special".
Consider yourself ignored since you lack proper comprehension skills. Typical troll that wouldn't have the balls if we met face to face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies