Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2015, 05:12 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,161,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
You don't know that.

But you say it anyway.
I don't know the story you wrote? You do realize you are the one who wrote what happened right? I didn't just make it up. You laid out a timeline and nowhere in it was a cop losing his temper.

Are you now trying to say there was one or that I was right concerning my statement on your story?

Quote:
She was asked numerous times. That is more than sufficient.
We will note, I didn't say it wasn't.

Quote:
Oh, but it is, because you support lawlessness and anarchy.
Always with the false equivalencies. Why do so many, including yourself feel such a need to do this? Just because you don't support a law enforcement officer losing his temper doesn't mean you support what the student did.

Quote:
She should have been spanked by her parents for what she did.
Perhaps so.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:20 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,639,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No, it wasn't.

I doubt she even had a bruise that lasted for more than a day.

She was determined not to get up from that desk and wrapped her legs around it so that he couldn't extract her without throwing her to the ground and dragging her away.

All she had to do was comply. And she refused.

Cops are brought in when force is the only option left to get people to comply.

Boo hoo. The liberals just can't stand that.

Well, too bad!

The hate and violence come from those who violate reasonable rules and laws and those who support them.

You don't know that.

But you say it anyway.

She was asked numerous times. That is more than sufficient.

Oh, but it is, because you support lawlessness and anarchy.

She should have been spanked by her parents for what she did.
Sorry parents cant spank her as the law says so. She will **** us all off again as next comes the dropping out of school down the road and she will receive public assistance for a lifetime,but not before she and mom get to hang out on a talk show and better yet get an invite to visit with the obama and the gang.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:24 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
I guess nobody is keeping up with what happened here. A new video (surprise, of course the first one didn't show you what really happened) shows her throwing a punch and a kick at the cop and flipping her OWN desk.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv my dayton View Post
Sorry parents cant spank her as the law says so.

Hitting Your Kids is Legal in All 50 States

Where It

Old 10-28-2015, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I guess nobody is keeping up with what happened here. A new video (surprise, of course the first one didn't show you what really happened) shows her throwing a punch and a kick at the cop and flipping her OWN desk.
And then it shows the cop shoot her in the head and she comes back as a zombie and kills the teacher before Buffy shows up.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:27 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
And then it shows the cop shoot her in the head and she comes back as a zombie and kills the teacher before Buffy shows up.
lol...Yup you are one just running your mouth and not actually knowing what actually happened and keeping up with the story..Carry on.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:27 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
The girl got exactly what she deserved.
Yup, but from the wrong person and many years to late.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:39 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,288,750 times
The fact that this is national news and the girls lawyer is on goodmorning america giving out their sad story show how pathetically weak our society has become.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:48 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,968,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
NAACP has tried to make this a racial issue. But Cop in the video has a Black girlfriend.

Of course this won't be reported by the American MSM.

Sheriff says officer who violently dragged student from class isn't racist because his girlfriend is black... as another black girl says she was arrested just for standing up for her and filming the shocking scene
You have to do much better than that and go deeper. People stop at race. We are 2015. Most parts of the US is not filled with hatred for other races. Notice I said most. People can live freely among others so race isn't the issue. However, it has to do with culture and instinct. Because he has a black girl friend most likely means that he is around many black folk which is good. But it doesn't mean that his genetic instinct doesn't play a roll. Just because he can interact with an adult doesn't mean he has the patience for a child of another race. There are so many factors.

But regardless, this has more to do with his actions and his inability to channel his agression. There are ways to conduct an arrest with being so aggressive.

The "she deserved it" crowd is a result of a knee jerk reaction.

Old 10-28-2015, 07:51 AM

865 posts, read 622,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
lol, in my day, if we acted up in school, we got something called "swats". This was when the teacher, principal, etc. would use a heavy wooden paddle to literally whip our azz! And the paddle had small holes drilled in it to make it less resistive to air, making it extremely painful! Could you imagine that happening today? No! and that's a large part of what's wrong today. There's no discipline anymore because we've turned into a bunch of politically correct pansies!
Same here, but we called them "licks".

Agree on the discipline. When I got in trouble at school my parents punished me accordingly. Nowadays when a kid gets in trouble the parents try to defend their kids..."my baby wouldn't do that!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.