Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2015, 01:39 PM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

she did not hit the officer The Nancy grace show zoomed in and zoomed in on all 3 videos she hit him as a result of going over-- let him had did that to my boys-- they would have jumped up and been like flying squirrels. sad but true if they know it was abuse- they all would have had to move out of the class

Old 10-29-2015, 01:44 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
she did not hit the officer The Nancy grace show zoomed in and zoomed in on all 3 videos she hit him as a result of going over-- let him had did that to my boys-- they would have jumped up and been like flying squirrels. sad but true if they know it was abuse- they all would have had to move out of the class
Victim assisted assault, that's what!

Old 10-29-2015, 01:46 PM

what?

Old 10-29-2015, 01:48 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,087 times
Quote:
I am thinking as we have NOT seen mom on TV screaming her head off- she might have been more terrified of the consequences at home for getting put out or maybe the phone was NOT hers? all the witness say she a very quiet girl-- I'm telling the truth --mine would have been in the scuffle once he touched them....but she quietly took it.. ? does not anyone see it the defiance does not match the demeanor ??
You haven't seen mom on TV as she died and the girl was in foster care

Old 10-29-2015, 01:58 PM

wow-- OK i knew something was just not right

Old 10-29-2015, 01:59 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
what?
He hammered himself with his victim.

Now he's unemployed.

Mussolini bit his weenie, now it doesn't squirt.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:01 PM

good if the had fame of doing it before-- he is done and the school is now under scrutiny - hope they fix things there for the better -- I am shocked how quiet most stayed--- in Miami... it would have been a full fledged rumble

Old 10-29-2015, 02:05 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Please provide a link to the video that shows her hitting the officer. I've watched all that are available and I don't see her hitting anyone.
She didn't, she swung at the teacher, before someone started recording this of course, as usual with these race baiting videos. You think a cop just shows up and starts getting physical with students? She was being uncooperative and disruptive to the teacher, her class and the principal. No wonder kids are such rotten pieces of crap these days, zero respect for authority. Where are the parents?

Old 10-29-2015, 02:08 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
This beautiful young girl obviously has some problems at home. Her parents failed her in some way. Centuries of racism have negatively impacted her in a major way. She needs help, love, attention, care, guidance. She could easily become a doctor or lawyer, if her needs are addressed properly. If she was being disruptive to the class, the teacher should've notified someone in her family, who had the power to make her comply and leave the classroom. Stripping her of her dignity like this, embarrassing her in front of her classmates, brutally battering the poor girl in that manner, was completely unnecessary and barbaric. IMO, it only makes matters worse for her, further aggravates and intensifies the dysfunction that she is struggling with. This was completely mishandled, and it is absolutely shameful.

This beautiful young girl is screaming for help, not challenging to be abused, beaten, and ridiculed in front of her classmates. This disgusts me. The cop should be fired and charged, since he exceeded the scope of his authority and exercised poor judgment. He appears to have serious problems as well, and obviously needs professional help. The policies of the school need review, since this poor girl's call for help was mistakenly interpreted as a challenge requiring physical abuse by law enforcement and ridicule.

The damage done to her is likely irreparable. I hope she sues, and recovers $50 million+.
lol. in your face.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:11 PM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
I am thinking as we have NOT seen mom on TV screaming her head off- she might have been more terrified of the consequences at home for getting put out or maybe the phone was NOT hers? all the witness say she a very quiet girl-- I'm telling the truth --mine would have been in the scuffle once he touched them....but she quietly took it.. ? does not anyone see it the defiance does not match the demeanor ??
For the 15th time, her mother and grandmother recently passed away and she is now in foster care. This is a kid in crisis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies