Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 09:22 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,961,577 times

Advertisements

If you closely watch the video and skip ahead to 13:20 seconds. The muslim "refugee" is in a german welfare office. The muslim "refugee" says , "give me money or I will rape."

Nice gesture to a country with welcoming arms right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMr7xeKw2kY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2015, 02:19 PM

23,862 posts, read 71,258,200 times
Here is the rape stats:

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...-offences.html

You should know that Sweden doesn´t point out religion in it´s crime stats.
It is only swedes or foreigners.

Old 11-04-2015, 02:25 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,510,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
If you closely watch the video and skip ahead to 13:20 seconds. The muslim "refugee" is in a german welfare office. The muslim "refugee" says , "give me money or I will rape."

Nice gesture to a country with welcoming arms right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMr7xeKw2kY
Uh, yeah. You know what that guy is saying? Are you a translator? No one knows what he is saying.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:02 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,700,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Uh, yeah. You know what that guy is saying? Are you a translator? No one knows what he is saying.

give em halal pork. the EU made their bed now they must sleep in it..

Old 11-05-2015, 06:18 AM

16,364 posts, read 8,451,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
While there is a temptation to ask this, its a trap.

I'm 100% sure that the rape rate among people with nothing, desperately poor, and with no one around you speaking your language is probably higher then the average citizen.

And the OP will hold that up like some giant beacon in the sky showing how right he is, attributing to race or religion that which is more attributable to human nature and reality.
I think you are leaving out the cultural factor.
Let us say for the sake of argument that rapes are up, and that Muslim men are perpetrating a large % of them.
Does not the Muslim/Islamic religion and it's culture treat women like property and less than men?
That alone could explain part of it.

While I will grant you that people of lower income/means would certainly be more inclined to commit crimes, especially economic crimes which could involve violence, it does not explain why rapes are occurring. Strong armed robberies, assaults/battery, maybe even murder could all go up as a result of attempted theft.
However rape has nothing to do with economic need.
Also, we must presume that there are not only Muslim men that flooded into Sweden, so why are they not raping Muslim women instead of Swedish women?

Old 11-05-2015, 06:28 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,335,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think you are leaving out the cultural factor.
Let us say for the sake of argument that rapes are up, and that Muslim men are perpetrating a large % of them.
Does not the Muslim/Islamic religion and it's culture treat women like property and less than men?
That alone could explain part of it.
While I will grant you that people of lower income/means would certainly be more inclined to commit crimes, especially economic crimes which could involve violence, it does not explain why rapes are occurring. Strong armed robberies, assaults/battery, maybe even murder could all go up as a result of attempted theft.
However rape has nothing to do with economic need.
Also, we must presume that there are not only Muslim men that flooded into Sweden, so why are they not raping Muslim women instead of Swedish women?

Same reason why the Pakistani men in Rotherham in England exclusively chose over 1400 British white girls for their child sex ring over a period of 10+ years, duh.

They are not seen as humans. They are infidels and they are fair game because they are sluts and whores. Unlike the good women walking around with niqab and burkas.

It is unacceptable that these problems are not addressed at the root cause. That people make excuses and waive the issue away. Head ----> sand.

Rotherham Asian sex gang victim was raped by seven men a night aged 12 | Daily Mail Online

Rotherham abuse victim: 'I was raped once a week, every week' - BBC News

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/16/op...rham.html?_r=0

It's to the point where I'm all for anyone coming over, but they need to check their religious and cultural baggage at the door.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:21 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,419,792 times
One of the reasons rape is such an issue in both Sweden and Denmark is likely because the penalties are so light.Go online and read the Copenhagen Post or the swedish or danish versions of 'The Local'.You will read article after article about the low arrest/conviction rates for rape in both countries and article after article about rape cases with multiple victims and the rapist getting one-three years,even when teenage girls are the victims and even when the rapist attempted to kill one or more of the victims.MANY of the rapists are muslim immigrants,some of course are not.Rapists can't even be deported when they finish their sentence if they are refugees from an unsafe country like Somalia.

A muslim cabdriver in Copenhagen raped a 16yo girl in the back of his cab.He got one year in jail.....but he can't drive a cab for threerough justice danish style.A 19yo Somali refugee raped a 15yo and a 13 yo and tried to kill the 13yo...he got 5years and was ordered deported after he gets released,his lawyer protested the 'severity of the sentence' and said the deportation will never happen because Somalia is unsafe so under Danish law he can't be sent back there.The average sentence for rape in Denmark is two-three years.Sweden is similar.

Old 11-05-2015, 07:50 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,650,159 times
Europe murdered its Jews, now they have those savages instead.
Enjoy

Old 11-05-2015, 08:04 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,297,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
WTH does this have to do w Bernie Sanders?

I didn't know he was campaigning on "please send us your Muslim rapists" or did i miss that speech?

The title of your thread is misleading.
Exactly. This doesn't change the fact that overall Swedes are healthier and happier than the U.S.

Does the OP think that rape is caused by universal healthy care or something? Her/his argument makes no sense.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:33 PM

9 posts, read 6,177 times
Muslims...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies