Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 06:11 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yes and we have plenty of evidence for decades now that once 'people of color' increasingly move into the 'people of no color' neighborhood, it invariably deteriorates and becomes more criminal and violent. You'll notice that multicultural liberals don't live in the neighborhoods their immigration and housing policies create. Multiculturalism doesn't work, liberals know this and force multiculturalism out of spite.
Easy there: I was NOT talking about the thug losers, I was talking about DECENT people moving in to good areas. Decent ain't a race: it's actually a good culture.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:12 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
This is RINO code for "We can do a better job at being the "good conservatives" that the Left wants us to be, and in winning their approval"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Did you read that RINOs?

You got some approval from the racist Left because you attacked people that the Left sees as inimical to its political agendas!

Savor it! It's praise that is few and far in-between. Good job, though. You really are the "good" conservatives"! The Left says so, which tells everyone everything that is required to know about your views.
You know what the problem with people like you is? Your characterization of what is right and wrong is completely measured against what "the left" has to say about it. No matter what it is, if the Left says it's wrong, than you say it's right, and if the Left agrees with it, you disagree. Both parties seem to have these type of people.

There are some things that are just objectively WRONG, and racism and bigotry is one of them, no matter which side of the political spectrum you reside.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:13 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
I'm for conserving '1955' America and that's just how it is.
1955, the time of Jim Crow. The time where if you weren't White, there were certain places where by law you weren't allowed. Tell me why I should be on board with what you want. Show me how 1955 would not be a threat to me.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Was she supposed to get into an argument with him over his statement?
Yes, actually. If I were a candidate I'd have asked him what exactly Obama's nationality or religious views ( Conservatives are all gung-ho about religious freedom, right? ) has to do with him being president? No doubt his jaw would've dropped to the floor and he'd have been dumbfounded...

There are plenty of good reasons to go after Obama, without attacking his nationality and religious values, but these ignoramuses can't do that because they don't know policy.
Quote:
By the way, are you not aware that Obama spent his formative years living and going to school in a Muslim country, enrolled as a Muslim student in a private Muslim school in Kenya?
It doesn't matter if he IS a Muslim! Would that same inbred hick say in that diner "what are we going to do about this Chirstian in the whitehouse, that white Christian?" Of course he wouldn't.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Easy there: I was NOT talking about the thug losers, I was talking about DECENT people moving in to good areas. Decent ain't a race: it's actually a good culture.
We were talking about decent people of any race. In my subdivision, there are decent people, Black and White. I travel a mile or so away I could run into some PWT or hood rat type. We know the difference. That doesn't matter to some people.

I've known a few thugs and losers in my life. I remember one guy that I grew up with. He came from a middle class home, and his siblings were alright. Fast forward years later. His siblings are doing fine. He is doing poorly. He embraced the hood rat lifestyle of drugs, and paid for it. He can't hold work and just drifts. He happens to be Black.

A White kid I remember from my child hood, he was also a loser type. He was a bully as well. He basically got into crime, got into drugs, and he doesn't do much with his life. Interestingly, he and the other guy I mentioned hung out together, got into trouble together.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Realize that Americans as a whole have rejected so-called "gay rights" and "gay 'marriage'" but courts have ruled against them and shoved these things down our throats.
You're assuming that a majority of Americans had a say to begin with. You as an individual don't have the right to vote away another individuals rights. Would you complain if a majority of the people voted to take away gun rights? Or if one day, minorities become a majority and vote away white peoples rights? ( not saying this would happen, just a hypothetical ) Same difference, and that's when the courts step in...

The founders didn't create a Democracy for a reason. A Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, but lets get back on topic here....

Old 11-07-2015, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Simple answer: you can't. They're the conservative movement's base.

That's all there is too it. Your only choice is peaceful coexistence....which is the strategy the GOP has used so far and admittedly, it's worked well for them.
If we expel the racists and the biggots, our party will be more attractive to a wider base of voters.

We need a "New Republican" political party. Let the old gaurd die off with the demographic they pander to.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:24 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the people of color who don't fit the criminal stereotype? Why not just do to non-White criminals what we do to White criminals? Lock them up just like anyone else.
You just don't get it. There's every number of ways under the sun divergent groups can annoy and pester each other short of committing misdemeanors and felonies. The police and court system can't make your neighborhood and schools a pleasant harmonious place. If they could we wouldn't have so many bad neighborhoods and schools and it's increasing like a plague. Only pleasant and harmonious homogenous people can do that. Every liberal policy opposes that and creates and defends disharmony.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You just don't get it. There's every number of ways under the sun divergent groups can annoy and pester each other short of committing misdemeanors and felonies. The police and court system can't make your neighborhood and schools a pleasant harmonious place. If they could we wouldn't have so many bad neighborhoods and schools and it's increasing like a plague. Only pleasant and harmonious homogenous people can do that. Every liberal policy opposes that and creates and defends disharmony.
I don't get it? Looking at USA history, there has always been some kind of disharmony, multiculturalism or not. The only way we can have actual harmony is when EvERYONE is treated with respect and everyone's rights are respected. People will look for any reason to go at someone. Even with homogeneous neighborhoods, there are often be alot of bad neighborhoods. History has proven this.

Old 11-07-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
1955, the time of Jim Crow. The time where if you weren't White, there were certain places where by law you weren't allowed. Tell me why I should be on board with what you want. Show me how 1955 would not be a threat to me.
But also, 1955 was a time when the black family was still intact. Imagine if we could go back to that time, SANS all the racism and bigotry....

The black community,and therefore America, would be far better off if we all valued family again, and that goes for all races in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies