Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2015, 05:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

I live in an area that is low crime. Blacks today have more opportunities to seek out low crime areas than at any time at USA history. 1955 was not a time of meritocracy. If it was, Blacks would have done alot better in those days. There would have been no need for the Civil Rights movement.

Show me where I said that all I care about is Black people. Show me.

I've seen alot of complaints directed towards Blacks.

Immigration policies of the past limited non-Whites coming here. Nowadays, it's about quotas based on Western Hemisphere vs Eastern Hemisphere.

And personally, I'm not concerned about what the demographics are. I'm more concerned about being treated with respect, people treating each other with respect, and people being decent. Come legally, obey the law, be a hard worker, I do not care what race or ethnicity you are.

And to clarify, it doesn't matter what percent of the population they were in the past. Last I checked, Asian and Hispanic immigrants have made contributions to this nation. The ones who come legally do work hard. If anyone should be concerned, everyone who is here legally should be concerned. Singling out Blacks does not make sense.
You can want a peaceful, prosperous harmonious Germany or Japan but liberal policies are creating a Brazil or China.

Old 11-08-2015, 05:50 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You can want a peaceful, prosperous harmonious Germany or Japan but liberal policies are creating a Brazil or China.
Except that the standard of living of the Chinese is rapidly increasing, while it is dwindling in the US. Herp de derp

Old 11-08-2015, 05:50 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,635,987 times
Quote:
You just can't see that you are verifying the assertion within one paragraph. You want a society that you believe benefits any and all black people. I want a society that is lower crime, more harmonious and free, that has accountability, benefits meritocracy, families and America being the most prosperous nation. I have nothing to gain from a 2015 society.
For white people. Everyone else can pound sand, right?

Quote:
I complain about all progressive liberals. It's responding in kind to their incessant complaints and attacks against white people.
I'll make this really simple for you again: People on the left are not complaining about and attacking white people as a group. Progressive liberals are mostly white. They are complaining about and attacking white people with beliefs they find offensive, which is their right. So stop acting like you're being persecuted because you're white. You're not. If you're being attacked by progressive liberals it's because they are offended by your views as an individual person. Maybe you should sit down and think about why that is.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:09 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
No he was saying all for black people plus non-white immigration. Everyone else can pound sand.

Quote:
I'll make this really simple for you again: People on the left are not complaining about and attacking white people as a group. Progressive liberals are mostly white. They are complaining about and attacking white people with beliefs they find offensive, which is their right. So stop acting like you're being persecuted because you're white. You're not. If you're being attacked by progressive liberals it's because they are offended by your views as an individual person. Maybe you should sit down and think about why that is.
This is not true. The left does complain and attack white people as a group all the time to diminish them as a group and a culture. But that's not the important issue. The issue is the left places everyone into groups and creates a hierarchy. If there is a conflict between two people's interests, the white person loses by default, the conservative, the Christian, the heterosexual, the male, freedom etc lose. It's totalitarianism.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:25 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times
A special message, just for you:
http://www.waryapost.com/wp-content/uploads/Obama1.jpg

Old 11-08-2015, 07:29 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times
Quote:

Rubbish. Anti-white garbage is commonplace amongst the leftist set these days. And if "progressive" liberals are offended by my views, then I'm on the right track.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:45 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,602,920 times
Reach out to non-traditional audiences and grow the movement. Then the racists will be outnumbered.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:54 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
And Clinton started the birther movement.
neither clinton or her campaign ever did anything to promote birtherism. some of her supporters ( the PUMAs ) were among the early birthers but they were not connected to clinton or her campaign.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Barackryphal: Secret Origin, Part 2

Old 11-08-2015, 09:15 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
People on the left are not complaining about and attacking white people as a group. Progressive liberals are mostly white. They are complaining about and attacking white people with beliefs they find offensive...
... and uncool, right? When you're white, there's no way to be hip except in contrast to other white people.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:27 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
... and uncool, right? When you're white, there's no way to be hip except in contrast to other white people.
There a lesson in there that needs to be learn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies