Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 04:32 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
Since Mohammad Islam has killed 290 non-muslims, Islam is a political movement ( not religion ) which demands a non-stop killing of those who dared to be not Muslim. ISIS is a good example of a country founded on commandments of Quran.Our western policymakers ( at first Merkel ) flood our countries with Muslim 'refuges' who have a sky-high birth rates and overturn our countries not later as in twenty years. Why western policymakers allow 'refuges' to enter our countries? Why 'refuges' go to those who is hated by them?

It is already 'normal' in many western countries when Muslim 'refuges' kill, rape, rob, beat natives without any punishment from authorities.

Germany mainstream 'medias' ( Lugenpresse ) do not describe now race and origin of wanted criminals.
It is 'racism' in Germany.

Most of western policymakers are morons, traitors, politically correct idiots, we need politicians like Putin.

Read here the full story:
Swedish child beaten by muslim immigrant for having blue eyes | JEWSNEWS

I'm glad you posted the source,which is israeli therefore not credible,the story itself sound fishy to me.
They must be expert in fabricating such a story and have the nerve to post !!

Old 11-07-2015, 04:52 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Fake my , these people are a deadly cancer to most societies.
You said it,your cannot prove it is a true story,since it was published in the "only democracy" in the planet,a bunch of crooks living on welfare !!

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-07-2015 at 05:03 PM..

Old 11-07-2015, 05:32 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronOB View Post
In difference to communist EU US-Americans have weapons and can fight for freedom.

The Arab scumbags would fall under the title of "enemies, foreign or domestic" at some point.
It would be our duty as American citizens to rid ourselves of such pests.

Time to get a zombie gun.

Old 11-07-2015, 05:52 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,070,521 times
Everyone has their attention focused on the invasion of Europe by Muslims but not much attention given to the 1,000,000+ 'legal' immigrants to the U.S. every year, most of the from Africa and the middle east.
That's over 2740 A DAY. I wonder how many of them have blue eyes.

Old 11-07-2015, 05:55 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

Not a smart question ! guess who created this mess ? maybe you don't want hear !

Muslim"brethen" never claimed to be democracies !! is that good reason or excuse if you want ?

So what is your next question ?

Btw,the subjet is about the "Swedish child" with blue eyes !!

Btw,i know several Middle eastern,Caribean,North African,Black Swedish citizens with blue eyes !!lol !!
I have lived in Israel and many other countries in the Middle East. I have a more than passing knowledge of the cultures involved.

I have talked with Lebanese who call the Arabs in Gaza idiots. And they have some of the bluest eyes. And much if what you spout is utter tripe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies