Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 08:30 PM

19,030 posts, read 14,205,095 times

Advertisements

In America,
What Can Lawful Government Do?
==\\\==\\\==\\\==

What Americans SHOULD know - - -
• Tyrants want your wealth and obedience.
• But under the Republican form, government is your servant, not your master.
• Your endowed rights to life, liberty and ownership cannot be taxed, infringed, nor trespassed.
• If you did not trespass the rights of others, there is no reason for government to intrude upon you, your liberty or your property.
• Unless you consent.
Ask “your” Public Servant - - -
• Please explain how a government instituted to secure rights, as a delegated power, has the authority to deny those rights, except in pursuit of justice or by consent of the governed?
• Please explain how repudiated IOUs (Federal Reserve Notes) are legal tender in lieu of lawful money (gold or silver coin), in violation of the U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 8, Sec. 10?
• Please explain how a state of emergency, since 1933, can void the terms of the U.S. Constitution, and permit violations without legal consequence?
• Has the United States government capitulated to an enemy, foreign or domestic, that desires the destruction of the Union?

Of a more personal interest - - -
1. What revenue taxable privileges are the basis for the government to impose excise taxes on (a) my property (b) my labor ( c) my transactions (d) and my automobile?

2. How and when did I consent to be governed, thus surrendering my endowed rights from my Creator, and become obligated to perform mandatory civic duties?

3. If citizenship includes mandatory civic duties, how can any American government impose citizenship upon an infant who cannot give consent?
References:
Declaration of Independence, 1776
Articles of Confederation, 1777
U.S. Constitution, 1787
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies