Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 07:10 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not buying it.

A six-year-old killed by cops won`t be tolerated and trying to hitch the wagon of perpetual black victimhood to it is really sleazy.

Lots of white people (adults) are shot down like dogs in the street by white and black cops alike, but you won`t hear about it because it`s only news if the cop is white and the victim black.

National news...

Floyd Dent Testifies Against Ex-Inkster, Michigan, Cop Who Beat Him - NBC News

Michigan man says police beat him during traffic stop - CNN.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-1-4-million/

Not national news...

Man who was shot, killed outside Woodhaven Walmart store identified | news - Home

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...odhaven+police

Can you see how that works?
Seems to me some posters are all about race and no substance!

Old 11-11-2015, 07:14 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems to me some posters are all about race and no substance!
Following the medias example.

In case you haven't been informed everything is about the color of your skin.

Old 11-11-2015, 07:31 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
I actually didn't know the race of the cops until AFTER they had been thrown in jail. It was a very QUICK decision to charge them so there is something on those body cams VERY VERY incriminating. I can't wait to see...although not sure I want to see a 6 year olds body pumped with bullets....A cop is one color. Blue. When they are wearing that uniform/on duty whatever they are BLUE. Not black,white,asian,hispanic,etc.

The body cam showed Chris Few with his hands up.
Jeremy Mardis' Father Reportedly Had His Hands Up As Police Fired

Also alleged is that Norris Greenhouse Jr. and Chris Few's fiancé had some contact thru FB. Chris Few told Greenhouse to stay away from his fiancé.

Slain 6-year-old

So, this is now looking like a vigilante move on these Marshall's part.

These Marshalls first told they were in fear of their lives due to Chris Few trying to back up into their vehicle, that too was not true and I do hope they are charged with giving false statements during the initial investigation.

I hope neither of these knuckleheads make bond

Greenhouse's father is also a DA which is the reason the Judge recused himself and now the State's AG is taking over this trial.

Old 11-11-2015, 11:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

Also alleged is that Norris Greenhouse Jr. and Chris Few's fiancé had some contact thru FB. Chris Few told Greenhouse to stay away from his fiancé.

Slain 6-year-old

These Marshalls first told they were in fear of their lives due to Chris Few trying to back up into their vehicle, that too was not true and I do hope they are charged with giving false statements during the initial investigation.

Greenhouse's father is also a DA which is the reason the Judge recused himself and now the State's AG is taking over this trial.
We need a completely different process here. The family should be able to hire a lawyer to oversee this process with access to all the information.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:14 PM

371 posts, read 257,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

Slain 6-year-old

Thanks for the updated information!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
We need a completely different process here. The family should be able to hire a lawyer to oversee this process with access to all the information.
I agree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies