Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2016, 05:46 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
A contrail spraying chemicals of silver nitrate and aluminum polymer is a chemtrail...don't get stuck on semantics... A "cobtrail" of chemically laden jet fuel mixed with chemicals is a chemtrail.

Planes not equipped to spray large areas... ? Really?...

I have personal experience...living in the environment...seeing firsthand the changes. I'm uber conservative... My wife is an environmental scientist... Uber conservative... We know what's happening through observation... I could care less about conspiracy tin foil loons... I live on the land... I see the trees and plants burned by polymer... See the silver scum in the water... Watch a cloudless contrail absent sky be covered after spraying in several hours...

Please move to a watershed area in California and see for yourself. See the public reports.. Deny the medical reports... Deny the eater quality and soils testing reports

How about.... Let's conduct real time large scale testing... Why....

No one wants that answer in a state married to water more than fuel... Power is water.. Water is power
Fantastic post!!!

Old 03-03-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
I wish I was one of those neighbors. I would have laughed at you all in your face and ripped your idiotic theories and guesses apart. Flight patterns of contrails in NO WAY prove the existence of so-called 'chemtrails' , and those who claim they do exhibit a gross misunderstanding of the aviation system. Those of us with educations in aeronautics and/or aviation science and with careers in aviation can't help but laugh you folks. The stuff you guys pull out of your hat is based on ignorance.
so you say.

why such anger and hate?

Old 03-03-2016, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is my take on chemtrails: We have thousands of planes in the air at all times. There was only one time, in recent history, where only approved military flights were in our skies and that was the aftermath of 911. I was a truck driver and, with a partner, I drove across our Nation at that time. We drove about 5,600 miles per week; so we saw plenty of sky. Due to one little mishap fishing, which is where I got my avatar, I had to wear polarized sunglasses since I have a permanently dilated left eye.

With my polarized sunglasses I could see a difference in our skies. I even gave my sunglasses to my co-driver on several occasions to verify my observations. It appeared as if I could actually 'see' moisture rising. I went to NOAA and other sites to see if they showed major differences and I did see some - but I am not a scientist or researcher; so I was not positive.

My feeling is that chemtrails, or simply air travel, does alter our atmosphere. The tons of jet exhaust is playing a major role and altering the skies, that we have not seen, for the last fifty or seventy five years.
Great post fisheye! Liked this!

Old 03-03-2016, 06:52 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Now I know why California is called "the land of fruits and nuts."

Old 03-03-2016, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Now I know why California is called "the land of fruits and nuts."
yeah, anything that goes beyond any other comprehension is probably fruits and nuts...of course....

I like to live outside the confines of belief, spending my divine inheritance...not operating on a lower limited perspective, but on the outer edges of dimensions....

Last edited by cremebrulee; 03-03-2016 at 07:11 AM..

Old 03-03-2016, 10:28 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,291 times
Found these guys on Facebook, thought you might be interested:

I'm an idiot and I believe in chemtrails. Come be stupid with me.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:48 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
I

here another youtube... contrails you say?? hmmm no aircraft has ever been produced which can carry the weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UDPnNkUHUw

Old 03-03-2016, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, as a matter of fact, but much more pronounced, truly looked like basket weaves....
you couldn't miss it...everyone who saw it said, "those are not flight patterns!" and it was only once that they were there...around 5 p.m. in the summer. Huge!

There will be tons of people in this forum who try and make you look foolish, for your beliefs....no matter what, do not take it to heart, ever...stand by your beliefs regardless...remember, they also laughed at Einstein...and many others...

Funny isn't it, how some refuse to allow others their beliefs, and use bully tactics and mockery, just b/c they don't believe...
fullish.... yep I eat plenty... I look the way I look.

I like how the people with all the degrees and education can tell me what I see, its too fun knee. I post the stuff people put out there because its out there. Like you I see strange stuff in the sky and are we to believe the people with all the education all the degrees? we could then again some people call that sheep.

California is has a drought!!! man made of course... lol now I sound foolish, you can believe me or not.. thats anyones call. I always say look at the evidence. here is something strange... something mainstream media don't want anyone to know about...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YXp...be&app=desktop

I thank you for your insight as to whats going on in your skies... people are waking up and if they can they post and show others that they see the same thing that they are waking up under the same skies..

I live by an airport.... I never seen plains fly in that tic tac toe pattern, lol whats the goal of a plain. point a to point b.. fast as you can you may run out of gas.

Quote:
he conspiracists are in no doubt: the government is spraying chemicals and artificially holding back weather patterns off the California coast to keep the rain away. They are doing this with planes – Wigington likes to show audience footage of thick contrails spewing into the sky, evidence he calls “undeniable” – but they may also have operated in the past from a military installation in Alaska, now closed, called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP.
Drought blamers: California conspiracists see government's hand in arid climate | US news | The Guardian

Old 03-03-2016, 11:27 PM

Great post useful info... Mahalo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies